Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Job Seeker - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seeker (618 Views)

Job Seeker Who Yelled At Country's President For Help Gets Juicy Job (photo) / Dear Job Seeker, Don't Think Yourself Into Depression / Dilemma Of A Job Seeker. Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seeker by aaanu: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
Good day NLers, my name is tolu and I hold a master degree in public health from UI, I am a team player who is willing to learn. Pls if you are an employer in my field or know of any vacancies kindly contact me on 08035585577. Thanks
Re: Job Seeker by FatBusyBee(f): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hi Tolu...im sorry im not an employer but just kind of curious that with your masters degree you havent gotten yourself a placement somewhere....it only shows that getting a job in this country is more like searching for a needle in a haystack...

why not sit down and analyse the situation you are in very well...

like, who really needed my kind of experience...

what can i contribute to an organisation, person or community in terms of ideas... etc

if you can come up with good answers to these questions, then you dont need to look further for job...you already have one...

here is what i will suggest...

get yourself a nice looking shirts and jacket...
write a good presentation for a company you have researched...
go to the company and book an appt/meet with the person in charge of what you have in mind...like the HR, PM, MD, etc
tell them how you can help them to achieve a better company with your skill...
if you are good in your field, you will definately have admirers and can possibly land yourself a consultancy job!

i've actually done this to some companies and with just a little push i was able to get them to sign a monthly cheque for my experience...

though you might get some rejection, do not let that discourage you...

believe me it works...create an aura of authority for yourself and they will look you that way...

if you need to talk more on strategies to getting clients you can add me to your YM filiksb@yahoo.com or call the no on my sig...

lets share your success!!!

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker by aaanu: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thanks a lot Fbb am encouraged will surely get in touch with you
Re: Job Seeker by fellymoore: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hi Tolu, with your Mph sky is your limit.my wife studied public health technology at FUTO and she is undergoing her MPH in the same school. Through ur post I guess u ve not got any experience or skills in ur field.what you have to do is to start applying for internship or even volunteer in all these local and internation related health org and Ngos that carry out health related programme or projects.you know that health is the reining thing now just exercise patient and soon jobs will start knocking at your door.ur MPH will take u many place both local and international.However go to your LGA And apply in their primary health unit no matter how little the salary may be don,t bother.get the experience first.you can send me your number through felixmoore2003@yahoo.com to be sending you vacancies both local and abroad that are related to ur course.pls iam not promising u job.iam not employer.iam a sales man.but i could give you some idea and guideline that could help u.How I wish I have previledged to study ur
Re: Job Seeker by fellymoore: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
WHAT OPTION DO YOU STUDY FOR MPH-HEALTH PROMOTION OR ENVIRONMENTAL?

(1) (Reply)

Alert! A Call For Test By First Bank / Invited For A Chat After An Interview / Client Service Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.