Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (59942 Views)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by perryern(f): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
Do you teach draping as a course and is it strictly pattern drafting @ valismo...... And again can one apply for internship also
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Damix007(m): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
please val, can one pay instalmentally for the school?
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2013
Damix007: please val, can one pay instalmentally for the school?

Oh yes you can,but this method of payment won't get you our free machine promo offer.plus all sch fees payment must be done within 2months of enrolling into our school.

@ Preyern we teach draping as part of other topics as for internship yes our school does accept applications

Here are seyis practicals
Lovely I must saycheesy I could totally rock those with a pair of nice denims plus my cute bag,cool flat shoes or high heel depending on my mood.wink****** nice job dear

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:40am On Nov 11, 2013
So here is my finished sew along project work thought I should post it here too since I menstioned it .enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:53am On Nov 11, 2013
Yes........I am going to name this post Before meets After.cheesy

So see how Yinkas Before Meets After grin Gosh am so happy for her progress. Check those shoes out,She even called this design the "Hibiscus Design" isn't that just cool.

God I really thank you for all

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2013
Our last fashion show pictures are out,be the first to see most of them.wink

That's a picture of some of our teachers,Tailors and wonderful students that attended the show.thanks to them all.they all made it work.
http://www.valisimofashions.com/events.php

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:33am On Nov 15, 2013
grin so many people have benefited from our promo this year grin we are pleased to inform you that the give away is still on at Valisimo Fashion School,you too can get one if you pay ur school fees in full. cheesy don't miss this.

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 18, 2013
EFOSA VAL: More grin[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1162817_Ikeja-20130525-01448_jpg8a0865e5eb23ee4d7e77c0ff08004ddf[/img]
I love this red dress. I want am oo. <3.
Who made it? Great job!

There's another blue dress I saw in your fashion show in the other thread that I really like!
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2013
I really wanted to learn how to sew but i just got admission and my house is very far from ikeja is at agbara badagry express way am just confused and learning with you would be good
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by tushwitch(f): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Gosh!, I'm speechless!!!...been going thru this thread cinc morning(network is being a nuisance tho), I must confess, I'm impressed!
I only wish you guys were in Ibadan, I'd rili luv 2 learn creative designing
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Yield:
I love this red dress. I want am oo. <3.
Who made it? Great job!

There's another blue dress I saw in your fashion show in the other thread that I really like!

Awwww cheesy thanks so much sis,the red dress was made by us for a client.

www.facebook.com/valisimofashions

Here is Yinka soon to be CEO of Hibiscus Designs.watch out for her soon pips she's really good and a very fatanstic student of Valisimo fashions

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Stephnixe and tushwich,don't worry God will make a way.plus it dosen't matter how or where u learn from as long as Gods grace is up on you. smiley
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2013
Meet another fantastic designer from Valisimo Fashion School.her name is Seyi and she really has a passion for sewing.here is her bridal class practical.cheesy

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hi valisimo. Honestly, I am blown away. I am graduate and resides in Benin Republic, cotonou 2 be precised. I have been contemplating on wat 2 do for a living and after seeing ​​​your designs, I decided to enter into fashion. Although I have flare for fashion, but now, I will realise it. Will like to start by february by then my baby wld av started eating. I would like to know the prices. Sent u a ​ββ pin request but no response. Please I need all d info so I can talk to my husband as soon as possible. I would also like to know ​​​your packages.
Thanks very much.
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:30am On Nov 29, 2013
Awwwww dear,so sorry been very busy with the christmas rushwink hope u understand.but I repplied ur bb message latter and got no repply from u.anyways we hope to have u at Valisimo Fashions school in febuary as u say.take good care of our little one macheesy
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:42am On Nov 29, 2013
So during the week Valisimo Fashions had an interveiw with a presenter from Galaxy TV,her name is Emem and she presents a programme called style 404 .it was fun I must say.

Pls picture soon smiley

Plus some of our students at Valisimo Fashion school will be graduating this friday so I shall also get u lovely pictures of the event.wink
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Stunner1(f): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ma'am much respect..... Ur work is do.pe,ur students designs r beautiful!!!! Most of all u r a beautful woman..... I would def reach u once m ready to learn!!
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2013
#1-stunner:
Ma'am much respect..... Ur work is do.pe,ur students designs r beautiful!!!! Most of all u r a beautful woman..... I would def reach u once m ready to learn!!

Awwww really that would be so lovely.plus thanks for commending us.I pray that one day soon u too will be celebrated.cheesy
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Now the pictures from our interview with Galaxy TV as I promised.wish I am able to upload the actual interview in video.

That's our madam before the interview
The other pic is that of the presenter rocking valisimo designs.
At some point she went on a sewing machine to form "I can try" it was so much funcheesy grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hummmm now pictures of our graduation party grin enjoy.we all celebrated tham at Valisimo fashion school for completing their programm

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:36am On Dec 08, 2013
These were the graduating set 6 of them in in total

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2013
We give all the students that meet up our requirements cirtificate at the end of their programme.

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oh so much has happened in these last few weeks I have been away from here,I just got caught up in the festive rush.well here are some pictures of stuffs I kept just for u.wink

A very rich private school in lagos bought some of our fashion show designs for their end of year/beauty contest part it was a nice even I must say.

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2013
wink enjoy

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:25am On Dec 24, 2013
So here is the lady that won the beauty contest plus after the show she was giving a Rave4 as her price grin check out the video on our facebook page.

http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/hvideo-ak-ash3/v/1227094_10152208685155934_50815633_n.mp4?oh=0d9fb1d9955763cfea408713fed37664&oe=52BA9FA8&__gda__=1388004452_a1618063c6b2b9d5eb3ccc627bd4a6a8

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Happy holiday to all.Valisimo Fashions/fashion School wishes you a very fun filled happy holiday

Also here is a special warm seasons greeting from our beautiful CEO valerie Boglo

"Happy New year in advance"

Registration is on going at Valisimo Fashion School.Resumption date is 6 jan 2014
For more details call 08096577157,or add our bb pin-2B08881A

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Yes more pics on student praticals

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2013
More from our very hard working students even while they are on holidays they still have been working on their various assignments cheesy
Yes we train you to be that mindful of your investment,coz the faster you get better at the skill the easyer it is to start getting your invested money back. wink

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:13am On Dec 28, 2013
And more from ussmiley

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Happy sunday to all

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by bafm(f): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2013
EFOSA VAL: At valisimo fashions we not just a fashion school, we do make clothes for people as well as sell our ready made stuff.

Here is our cash madam chiffon series, avaliable in different colours,call us today on 08096577157 to place your orders

I wish u guys are in abuja..really love to learn.
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Juliet94: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
For bulk supply of chiffon blouses, neck pieces, flat shoes and heels, holla asap
Chiffon blouses: 20 @ N1200 each, 40 @ N1000 each, 60 @ N950 each, 100 @ N900 each
Neck pieces: 20 @ N800 each, 40 @ N750 each, 60 @ N700 each
Flat shoes: 20 @ N1400 each, 40 @ N1300 each, 100 @ N1200 each
Heels: 10 @ N4000 each, 20 @ N3800 each, 40 @ N3500 each....
For more info, add up 23736D71
Or whatsapp 08100195133

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Took A Picture Of This Man Today In Calabar. / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th / Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.