Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (59900 Views)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
We are Looking forward to our end of program exhibition at valisimo fashions school.

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Congratulations to all the new students resuming at Valisimo fashion school on the 5th of January 2015.we officially welcome you to the school ,and we hope that you find your learning experience educative and fun.

Your regular attendance in school is required to help development your skills in the art of garments making.you will be tested at regular intervals with series of fashion related task during your program to help develop your creativity, encourage originality as well as inculcate in you the work ethics of a professional fashion designer. So get ready. ....This will be fun grin grin grin

To you planing to join us you are also free to.the next class is on the 5th of January 2015.full payments between now and on the 5th of January automatically qualifies you for our 2015 registration discount valued at 25k. shocked shocked....This is so true.our 3 months used to be 85k in total while the 6 month one used to be 140k in total ........but for this promo we are giving it at 60k for 3 months while the 6 month one is going at the rate of 115k grin grin yes you are free to benefit from this

please note that this promo ends this January.For more details call or Whatsapp us on 08096577157.
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Come join us at Valisimo fashion school. You will be happy you did wink

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
2015 new intakes doing their test

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:26am On Jan 24, 2015
Blessings first wedding gown practical . 6months ago she registered with us and could do nothing with regards cutting let alone sewing. But today I am so proud of her progress. Thanks to all my tutors for teaching her very well up to this stage
And to her too for enduring all the stress we put her through. Glory be to God for helping me help others.

2 Likes

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:39am On Jan 24, 2015
cheesy grin grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:50am On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin yes follow this lady on instagram.she was once a student at valisimo fashion school now she's making out fits for clients she made this blue one for this client rocking her brand.we at valisimo are so happy and proud of her achievement. Her name is @ruzanacouture grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hostel available

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Valerie of valisimo grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by becafela: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls when is your next class starting or can some1 start now
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:53am On Feb 06, 2015
becafela:
Pls when is your next class starting or can some1 start now

Thanks for asking. Our classes are very flexible. You can register any time what we do is give u a curriculum,and assigne a tutor to teach you.so you can register anytime, grin
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2015
Victoria , Ruth and ifedolapo at Valisimo fashion school grin
Happily rocking their first made skirts.

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:23am On Feb 17, 2015
Fashion lesson 101.Making curtain .this is how it starts

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:58am On Feb 17, 2015
EFOSAVAL:
Blessings first wedding gown practical . 6months ago she registered with us and could do nothing with regards cutting let alone sewing. But today I am so proud of her progress. Thanks to all my tutors for teaching her very well up to this stage
And to her too for enduring all the stress we put her through. Glory be to God for helping me help others.

Here is the dress on madam valisimo's lovely PA. Esther.

3 Likes

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Bestglo(f): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is really lovely.
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Bestglo:
This is really lovely.

Thanks so much
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:10am On Feb 22, 2015
grin I love all our new students. Their improvement collectively is impressive

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by shoesaffairs(f): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Hello house!!

Do you have a brand new sewing machine for sale in portharcourt or you got a brand new sewing machine as a gift and want to sell it off? pls call me on 08039713744. Its urgent please.

Thanks
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
So much to post but I hardly post here any more. Keep up with our weekly post by following us on instagram @valisimofashions.

U will see so much stuffs there. grin wink grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Our beautiful students grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by regandio(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Are there some scarf designs? It's pleasant to see them soon. Thank you.
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
regandio:
Are there some scarf designs? It's pleasant to see them soon. Thank you.

grin grin Please....What do you mean by scarf designs?.

we teach how to sew dresses not scarfs.

thanks
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Our last workshop day.our students were asked to dress up for a debate. They were to convince us the audience individual why we are to pick their design and not the next person.it was serious fun grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:07am On Mar 15, 2015
Beautiful sholape .....I saw her cutting this fabric in school last Wednesday and now she rocked it out.yea that's how lovely sewing is.u dream of it and u make it right away grin grin

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:23am On Mar 15, 2015
Mrs ojumu and jumai showing their twisted dress design grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:27am On Mar 15, 2015
See magrets dress grin She was really happy to show this to me yesterday in school. It looked good on her too

1 Like

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sewing books are available at 13 yaya abatan street ogba logos.

7K for dress making book
6500 for The sewing book

We send by waybill outside logos
Contact us on whatsapp 08096577157 so we give you the delivery price to your destination

1 Share

Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by ibironkesarah(f): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2015
please who has the sewing book in Abuja should pm me, thanks
Re: Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
Teeworld13:
please who has the sewing book in Abuja should pm me, thanks

We can send it to abuja for u.u pay the way bill

We also have these books for sale now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag / I Took A Picture Of This Man Today In Calabar. / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.