Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five (2004 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / The Travails Of Marrying Late / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five by maureensylvia(f): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2013
please matured minds only.NO INSULTS PLEASE,ABEG,BIKO,EJOO, IKE ONU OJOO NDI NAIRALAND ADIROKWA M CHA CHA.
Re: What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2013
The pressure to breed male children will be high,i ll be back to comment fully.
Re: What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
God help u if u hv nosy SILs.
But u can be sooo pampered,lvd and cared for by all.just be good. start breedin immediately if u can.
The next landlady after ur MIL.
On a serious note,every person,settin and marriage is diff and unique. Untill when u enter u will know hw e go be for u.
Don't use that as a yardstick pls. Its bad foundation. All d best. ( Ur mouth sharp self pass d pple wey u dey fear)
Re: What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five by maureensylvia(f): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
thanks pals,i nid more
Re: What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
All pros no cons, you come under full inheritance of your father and mother inlaw assets if any through your husband, You also inherit all useful toxic waste.
Typically conservative family, even family of kings and Queens will be expecting a scion for the family.But as a woman, it is not your onus to have a boy or girl, you re a garden, what was planted, is what is to be reaped.Even if your husband is a mike tyson in bedsheet rumpling game
Re: What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five by maureensylvia(f): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2013
so u guys mean to tell me dat they will prefer male babies alot to female
Re: What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2013
maureensylvia: so u guys mean to tell me dat they will prefer male babies alot to female

If they are like the typical Africans,Yes.
Re: What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five by greatgod2012(f): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2013
Im married to one, an only male and the last born of the family, well, personally, im so lucky, if you are fortunate to be married into my kind of hubby's family, you wont regret it, they will pamper you to the full, make you so special and loved, but if you find yourself in a dominative family, chai, na long thing you dey o, because they will be so nosy and dominative that your hubby wont be able to take decision until he consult them first.
All in all, commit every of your steps into God's hands and it shall be well with you.
Re: What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five by Tobiegal(f): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Married to the First and Only Son and 1st grandson...

Its all good in the hood. cheesy

And yes...having a son is almost important.
Re: What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five by rosety: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
All I can say is every family is unique and individuals within each family react differently. My advice will be keep your mind and heart clean and honest towards everyone. Your guy and yourself should sit down and set some ground rules before you get married so no one gets surprised or shocked by anything afterwards.
Congratulations I believe are in order anyways. Maybe I can help with your flower decorations and your bridal bouquet! grin grin grin
Re: What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five by maureensylvia(f): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
lol rosety u r funny o.hahaha
Re: What Are D Pros & Cons Of Marrying An Only Son (1st Child) In A Family Of Five by rosety: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2013
Thank you. I try. *taking a bow*

(1) (Reply)

Science Claims Women Are Not Hardwired For Monogamy. / We Are Just Friends, But I'm Beginning To Feel Guilty! / Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.