Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband (25526 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by knowledge4(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
It happens everywhere all over the world, even in Nigeria.
Here in Nigeria,women kill their husbands through diabolical means such as magic and witchcraft.
Reasons include hatred and a desire to take over his property
God save us men from women,a necessary evil.
Before you get married,pray hard oh!
Seek divine guidance (Proverbs 3:5-6)cos the majority of the women in the world are devourers!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Tedpgrass: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
The hubby is either a cat with 9 lives
Or some firebrand prayers have been said on his behalf.

No reason is strong enough to take another life....
For Mrs Faith, why u no waka with ya children, dump them with their grandparents if financial issues were getting worse.
This is clearly not the case, given that she could pay the entire amount to eliminate the guy.

Simply shake my head.....at such wickedness!!!!!

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Burger01(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
WHAAAAT!!!

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Josab4life: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
where my own comment de?
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Godwinpius: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
I don't blame the woman to much because the man did nt provide 4 dem dat is why she wats her husband dead but dat wil nt solve d problem rather make d matter worse.... Human being i wonder how u take dis live like u think dis is were we live 4ever. Here is nt our home bt seek 1st d righteousness of God...
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by tellwisdom: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hit man in kenya?? ..What is he doing there?? sad
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by baby124: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
What is the gain? To be free? Money? Property The guy looks poverty stricken. So... . Maybe she is just a psychopath? Because i dont understand the obsession with killing this guy. The woman needs mental help. Why not just divorce the man at the most so you can find a rich man
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hmnnnn...una see woman so!? May God deliver us from them!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by freecocoa(f): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
My own is, why is the man still married to a woman who has attempted killing him on different occasions?

The woman is obviously sick.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Okijajuju1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
60,000 KES = 700 U$D = 112,000 Naira..

Wow!! That Niggas life was expensive.. shocked

This chick must have really wanted him gone to pay that much for his life.. I wonder if she stood to get any money from like a life insurance or something like that..
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by addicted268(f): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
How did it manage to degenerate to this level?whatever happened to divorce?this is so sad.#lucky man#
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Warning to all husbands grin grin
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Okija_juju: 60,000 KES = 700 U$D = 112,000 Naira..

This chick must have really wanted him gone to pay that much for his life.. I wonder if she stood to get any money from like a life insurance or something like that..

Thats cheap here in Yankee angry
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by kliq(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
Wickedness of d wicked....The heartz of men in a woman....Vicious!
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by IfyMeg(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
Some women get bad mind no be small.

But come to think of it, the husband na serious juju man (sorry) I mean man of God
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by azubukograce: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
end time.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by overdrive(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
Kenya women again,goes to show what our brother that was recently deported must have passed thru.thank God he came back in one piece.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Okijajuju1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Thats cheap here in Yankee angry

Well, this is Kenya hommie!
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by ugotuf(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
THE GUY NO DE FEAR SEF,WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS SENSE OF REASONING AFTER THE FIRST ATTEMPT?(RUN FOR DEAR LIFE)THE GUY DAFT DIE!
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Well, this is Kenya hommie!

Right.. I now know where to go for cheap hitmen grin
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by coogar: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
Okija_juju: 60,000 KES = 700 U$D = 112,000 Naira..

there was a balance of 40,000 KES to be paid after the job has been carried out. beware of kenyan women. if a husband's life is worth only 100,000 KES, what's the worth of a boyfriend's life?
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by pekelepekele(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thank God for this man's life their are many women outside their that had killed their husband while some are still making plans to do so but when a man hit a woman millions of people will start cursing him,. Only God can save this generation

2 Likes

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by vanitty: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thank God she wasn't successful
I am sure so many have been successful in countries where it is better to be a widow than divorcee.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Policewoman(f): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
Her murderous ass should be thrown into Jail and the key flung into the ocean.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by kalufelix(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
well unknown tø us down here our own police men are the hit men...
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Sanboy25: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
Morality: Never ask somebody else to do what you can do on your own. grin
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by adetsim(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
Osama10: The Devil himself would be surprised at the wickedness some humans show to others.

You're absolutely right. Some human beings are more wicked than even the Devil himself. I believe that the devil in hell will deny responsibilities for some people's personal wickedness
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by adetsim(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
ge best: this is the third times she is doing it and they have been releasing her, i know they are still going to release her again until she will succeed in eliminating the man.what kind of lawless society is that. well this is an eye opener to men out there who are not taking care of their family to please change you know a desperate woman can do anything.

No matter how uncaring a man may be; however worst interms of his attitude to family responsibilities,death should never be a solution/ panacea from a woman who knows what it is to be a mother. Does it mean that the man cannot change one day? The man and the children need to relocate immediately to a place unknown to the devilish woman, a wolf in human skin. Head cutting no be solution for head ache.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by adetsim(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
pekelepekele: Thank God for this man's life their are many women outside their that had killed their husband while some are still making plans to do so but when a man hit a woman millions of people will start cursing him,. Only God can save this generation

If nobody likes your comment, I like it for it makes sense to me.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Beey(f): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
Boss13: Seems to me that Kenya women are terrible.
Stop the stereotypes.How many have u dated?
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Beey(f): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
onitshaigbo: Note to self: Never have anything to do with Kenyan women.
Hahaha!As if Naija women are saints.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Faith had hired hit-men to kill her husband, unknown to her that the hit-men were men of the police force. The woman had paid a part payment of 40,000 KES with a balance of 60,000 KES once the job was done.
It was revealed that it was the third time the woman had tried to kill her husband through a similar plot.

Is it husband or ex husband?
2 previous attempts on his life and they are still man and wife shocked shocked shocked
Maybe he wants to die sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways Babies Are Smarter Than You Thought / Christian Mother Does The Zanku/Legwork Dance / Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.