Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Islam A Gift To Humanity From The True God (allah) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam A Gift To Humanity From The True God (allah) (818 Views)

What Specifically Has Islam Contributed To Humanity As A Race. . . / What Make A God A True God, So What Is Jesus In This Respect? / Is Allah A True God (A Book) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam A Gift To Humanity From The True God (allah) by mamsong9(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
For many years I study the world religion and try to compare them and also to confirm some claims that Islam was spread by sword. But what I discovered was that, far from being a religion that was spread by sword, it is was spread by the sword of Intellectuality. Rather I see christianity as the only religion that was spread by force through the barbaric method called the Inquisition used by the Roman Catholic. A process whereby you would be asked "ARE YOU A ROMAN CATHOLIC OR NOT!", if you are not they say "THEN CONVERT AND BELIVE IN THE HOLY TRINITY!" if you say no then they BURN YOU ALIVE!!! But to my surprise historian don't like quoting this as a reference, in stead they would rather make an unsubstantiated claim that Islam was spread by sword. Yet none of them can produce a prove as to that effect.

Islam is the only religion that really give humanity the true gifts of Love, brotherhood, pity, Knowledge, scarifies. This is the only religion that bring the whole world out of darkness including the so call advance nations, Britain, France, Spain, America etc...

I'm proud to be a muslim.
Re: Islam A Gift To Humanity From The True God (allah) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
My bible teaches me that killing is a sin, it teaches me that we should love one another and care for each other be it christian or not..... and for your religion islam, the jihad(struggle) teaches you that muslim is the way of life and must be enacted, you prophet fought many battles therefore killing many to spread and made sure your religion was the only religion alive. you religion teaches that anyone who is not islam must be an islam or be eliminated by all means(including war), your religion tags everyone outside islam an enemy of God but my religion says love even your enemy. even if the romans killed people my bible condemns it totally. al" shabab, Quadar,l boko, ansarul,taliban they kill thousand all in the name of your Jihad(struggle). now the Question is who is faulty of all these killings? The Groups or the religion. We just want a peaceful world. embarassed plsss i beg you islamists

1 Like

Re: Islam A Gift To Humanity From The True God (allah) by PastorKun(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
mamsong9: For many years I study the world religion and try to compare them and also to confirm some claims that Islam was spread by sword. But what I discovered was that, far from being a religion that was spread by sword, it is was spread by the sword of Intellectuality. Rather I see christianity as the only religion that was spread by force through the barbaric method called the Inquisition used by the Roman Catholic. A process whereby you would be asked "ARE YOU A ROMAN CATHOLIC OR NOT!", if you are not they say "THEN CONVERT AND BELIVE IN THE HOLY TRINITY!" if you say no then they BURN YOU ALIVE!!! But to my surprise historian don't like quoting this as a reference, in stead they would rather make an unsubstantiated claim that Islam was spread by sword. Yet none of them can produce a prove as to that effect.

Islam is the only religion that really give humanity the true gifts of Love, brotherhood, pity, Knowledge, scarifies. This is the only religion that bring the whole world out of darkness including the so call advance nations, Britain, France, Spain, America etc...

I'm proud to be a muslim.

All I can say is that you are wallowing in self delusion as the facts on ground that we read about and witness every day is very much contrary to your false claims.
Re: Islam A Gift To Humanity From The True God (allah) by mamsong9(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
OliverPin: My bible teaches me that killing is a sin, it teaches me that we should love one another and care for each other be it christian or not..... and for your religion islam, the jihad(struggle) teaches you that muslim is the way of life and must be enacted, you prophet fought many battles therefore killing many to spread and made sure your religion was the only religion alive. you religion teaches that anyone who is not islam must be an islam or be eliminated by all means(including war), your religion tags everyone outside islam an enemy of God but my religion says love even your enemy. even if the romans killed people my bible condemns it totally. al" shabab, Quadar,l boko, ansarul,taliban they kill thousand all in the name of your Jihad(struggle). now the Question is who is faulty of all these killings? The Groups or the religion. We just want a peaceful world. embarassed plsss i beg you islamists

Please make some comments about inquisition, we all know that it happened. Hmmm... your pastors would say it was directed by holy ghost. I'm surprise that you as a pastor you don't even know anything about your so call peaceful religion. Roman Catholic!!!! the real problem of our time.
Re: Islam A Gift To Humanity From The True God (allah) by mamsong9(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pastor Kun:

All I can say is that you are wallowing in self delusion as the facts on ground that we read about and witness every day is very much contrary to your false claims.

Please make some comments about inquisition, we all know that it happened. Hmmm... your pastors would say it was directed by holy ghost. I'm surprise that you as a pastor you don't even know anything about your so call peaceful religion. Roman Catholic!!!! the real problem of our time.
Re: Islam A Gift To Humanity From The True God (allah) by mamsong9(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
OliverPin: My bible teaches me that killing is a sin, it teaches me that we should love one another and care for each other be it christian or not..... and for your religion islam, the jihad(struggle) teaches you that muslim is the way of life and must be enacted, you prophet fought many battles therefore killing many to spread and made sure your religion was the only religion alive. you religion teaches that anyone who is not islam must be an islam or be eliminated by all means(including war), your religion tags everyone outside islam an enemy of God but my religion says love even your enemy. even if the romans killed people my bible condemns it totally. al" shabab, Quadar,l boko, ansarul,taliban they kill thousand all in the name of your Jihad(struggle). now the Question is who is faulty of all these killings? The Groups or the religion. We just want a peaceful world. embarassed plsss i beg you islamists

Up till today you people can not produce a single prove, our prophet is not a coward that would just foolishly allow himself and his family to be massacre for a sin he never commit. He fought defensive war all throughout his life. your religion only survive on blackmailing Islam tongue

(1) (Reply)

Where To Is Nasfat In Portharcout??? / Hajj-islamic Pilgrimage: The 5th Pillar Of Islam / Learn About Ramadan!! A Pillar Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.