Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is Allah A True God (A Book) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Allah A True God (A Book) (2045 Views)

Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse / Islam A Gift To Humanity From The True God (allah) / What Make A God A True God, So What Is Jesus In This Respect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Is Allah A True God (A Book) by SirRoteh: 1:36am On Jan 09, 2009
One of my colleagues in my office gave me one novel to read one day, as i was reading through the copy I found out one important thing that attract my attention to the book! this is the topic of the book IS THIS ALLHA A TRUE GOD. I learn many things and aquired more knowlegde about the types of religion that someone need to engage in. :
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by olabowale(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2009
@Sir Roteh: Yes. This Allah is a True God. He is The God. And no one else. All others are pretending gods or somebody is forcing the title on him/them.

Please notice that you will never find anyone bearing that name on earth. No one can bear the name Allah. People can bear the names of Angels, prophets, etc. But The God's name, Allah is borne by Him alone; The Creator.
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2009
Sir Roteh, I have a feeling you read one of the numerous materials that were written to show Islam in a bad light. And when do such reading next time, you should bear in mind that not all that you read is true.
By the way, yes, Almighty Allah is the only real God there is.
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by samba123(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2009
Sir Roteh , Insha Allah your heart and mind will open as you search the true meaning of Islam.
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by hajifaty: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2009
Infact no other god except ALLAH.
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by javalove(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2009
Allah is the true and only God
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by dominique(f): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2009
books like these are meant to distance those of weak faith from the right path,but in a way, they can also strengthen your faith . some times ago, i came across a book, "who is this Allah", and the author went as far as calling Allah a god and the prophet (S.A.W) a confused lunatic, the rather desperate approach taken by the author to make readers hate Islam was uncalled for and that strengthened my iman to an extent cos i made my own research. may Allah continue to guide us.
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by SeanT21(f): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2009
There is only one GOD!~~His name is Jesus Christ!!

He is the way,the truth and the life!!

Take that book and burn it~~I already answered your question!!
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by MrCrackles(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2009
SeanT21:

Fool dont be decieved, Jesus was only a prophet!

Stop chatting poppycocks, swine!

Allah is God
!!
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by SeanT21(f): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fool dont be decieved, Jesus was only a prophet!

Stop chatting poppycocks, swine!

Allah is God
!!

You meant to say "god" not GOD!!

"There is one body and one Spirit–just as you were called to one hope when you were called– one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." Ephesians 4:4-6
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by MrCrackles(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
SeanT21:

You meant to say "god" not GOD!!

Your brain is severely damaged!

I meant God, it aint hard to tell you buffoon
!

SeanT21:

"There is one body and one Spirit–just as you were called to one hope when you were called– one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." Ephesians 4:4-6

And does this mean Jesus is God? U fat pig! cheesy

I just hate getting involved in all this religious sundown shenanigans, i tend to give everyone thier due respects regardless of thier beliefs

But dont like people coming around to chat rubbish and you seem to spew a lot of trash all over NL
!
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by osisi2(f): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2009
The name should have been McCrack
Get off it hon.
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by osisi2(f): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2009
Sir Roteh:

One of my colleagues in my office gave me one novel to read one day, as i was reading through the copy I found out one important thing that attract my attention to the book! this is the topic of the book IS THIS ALLHA A TRUE GOD. I learn many things and aquired more knowlegde about the types of religion that someone need to engage in. :

It is clear, from a historical point of view, that Muhammad, as a youth participated in worshipping all the 360 pagan gods in the Kabah in Mecca owned and operated by the Quraish tribe to which Muhammad was member in good standing. As Muhammad grew up, he was influenced by Christians (monotheists) who condemned the polytheism at the Kabah. At some point in Muhammad’s life, he was convinced by the Christians that Polytheism was wrong and sought to reject the 360 pagan gods he had grown up with. Muhammad was converted to the concept of monotheism through the influence and teachings of Christians. However, being a proud "nationalistic cultural Arab", bent to preserve his traditions, Muhammad, decided to "reform" his native pagan religion, rather than adopt a completely different religion like Christianity. So Muhammad took the top pagan god of the Kabah in Mecca (called Hubal and/or Allah) and chose it to be his new monotheistic god. This god was already considered the top god among other gods at the Kabah. Muhammad’s strategy was simple. Rather than converting all the Arab people to the monotheism of Christianity, Muhammad merely banished the other 359 pagan gods and chose the one remaining to be the one and only god, what Muslims refer to today as "Allah". Thus Islam was born.

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-polytheism.htm
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by SeanT21(f): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Your brain is severely damaged!

I meant God, it aint hard to tell you buffoon
!

And does this mean Jesus is God? U fat pig! cheesy

I just hate getting involved in all this religious sundown shenanigans, i tend to give everyone thier due respects regardless of thier beliefs

But dont like people coming around to chat rubbish and you seem to spew a lot of trash all over NL
!

R u sure your "god" allah will apreciate all this fuckery.~~What does your book say about it~~!!

"I just hate getting involved in all this religious sundown shenanigans, i tend to give everyone thier due respects regardless of thier beliefs" TRY AGAIN!!
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by MrCrackles(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2009
**osisi:

The name should have been McCrack
Get off it hon.

Dont start with me please, you have all due respect and i am entitled to my opinions!

I dont like bat-eyed peeps stepping on my white Nikes
!! tongue
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by Treetop20(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2009
lol
What is going on here?
cheesy
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by SeanT21(f): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2009
I find it funny how these so called muslims are quick to get angry and throw a fit!!

BE COOL!!
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by MrCrackles(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2009
Treetop20:

lol
What is going on here?
cheesy

We are having a banter! wink
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by babs787(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2009
@Seant21

What make him your GOD?
Who did your God pray to ad shout my GOD, why has thou forsaken me?
Who did your God Jesus claim sent him and was greater than him

I really want to learn from you. We would go into the bible to see the true nature of Jesus.
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by babs787(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2009
@Osisi

It is clear, from a historical point of view, that Muhammad, as a youth participated in worshipping all the 360 pagan gods in the Kabah in Mecca owned and operated by the Quraish tribe to which Muhammad was member in good standing. As Muhammad grew up, he was influenced by Christians (monotheists) who condemned the polytheism at the Kabah. At some point in Muhammad’s life, he was convinced by the Christians that Polytheism was wrong and sought to reject the 360 pagan gods he had grown up with. Muhammad was converted to the concept of monotheism through the influence and teachings of Christians. However, being a proud "nationalistic cultural Arab", bent to preserve his traditions, Muhammad, decided to "reform" his native pagan religion, rather than adopt a completely different religion like Christianity. So Muhammad took the top pagan god of the Kabah in Mecca (called Hubal and/or Allah) and chose it to be his new monotheistic god. This god was already considered the top god among other gods at the Kabah. Muhammad’s strategy was simple. Rather than converting all the Arab people to the monotheism of Christianity, Muhammad merely banished the other 359 pagan gods and chose the one remaining to be the one and only god, what Muslims refer to today as "Allah". Thus Islam was born.

Its quite shameful that you still ferret your delusional thread, spewing lies that couldnt be verified.
Do you care to provide facts where chrisitians influenced him?
Show me where he worshipped the 360 idols
Goinmg through your sayings that Jesus is God; it further supports polytheismj in which Muhammad came and annuled. You claimed that God is three in one but couldnt defend that from your bible and there are verses supporting his oneness and JESUS BEING HIS SLAVE AD MESSENGER.

I thought you claim that christianity is not a religion but how come you claim that its a religion here and is Jesus aware of it?

You may call David to help you out and when done, we will go into your bible
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by olabowale(m): 5:04am On Jan 25, 2009
@**Osisi: « #12 on: January 23, 2009, 10:26 PM »

Quote from: Sir Roteh on January 09, 2009, 01:36 AM

Sisi, I am just going to your website's false statement about the youth of Muhamma(AS). Did Ibrahim (AS) worshipped any of his people's idols? If the answer is no, then you have just answered the same question for Muhammad.
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by ngegy: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2009
hmmmm, 080nija! I love my country pple.
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by ommo(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2009
They ask is Allah God, Please ask them what do Arab Christians call God in Arabic?. Even CNBS accepted that God in Arabic is Allah. We don't need them to certify whether Allah is God or not. All Arabs both Christians and Muslim call God almighty by a name, what is this name?? wink wink wink

My brother i also read that book " Who is this Allah", but, thank Allah it rather strengthened my faith . The writer could not come out with a name for God in Arabic, he rather asked the CNBS to stop calling God Allah. What even caught my attention is the book's conclusion, where the writer said and i quote " If Allah is really the True God and He revealed The Holy Quran, then they Christians are only fighting a lost battle". Allihamdullilahi Allah is the True God and He revealed The Holy Quran, therefore what??. I leave the answer for them to answer. wink wink wink cheesy grin cool cool
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by Nezan(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2009
balderdash
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by olabowale(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2009
to the stiffenednecks, everything true is balderdash!
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by Nezan(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2009
What is true? mohammed and the evil spirit called allah? cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by olabowale(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2009
You see how stiffened your neck is? You cant even differentiate between your "third of the Trinity" the spirit, and the preIslamic deity allah! This is from your own words and saying!

We in Islam have a Messenger and Prophet named Muhammad (AS). You and the Jews do not have him. This makes us higher in level than you, because you are higher than the Jews who do not recognise Jesus that we both recognise as prophet, except that you exaggerate yours to the extreme by calling him god!

What a thinking: have you seen a god that eats? the gods of the idolized pagans do not eat because tey are carvings, etc.

Your god eats because he is no true God, but a true Human! God would not need all of the human things and aspect of living life!
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by Nezan(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
Does believeing in a fake prophet make one higher? undecided
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by MrCrackles(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2009
Absolutely YES!
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by Nezan(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
Nezan:

Does believeing in a fake prophet make one higher? undecided

MrCrackles:

Absolutely YES!

This is hilarious . . grin grin grin grin grin . . . hehehehe
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by ommo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
The TRUE HAS COME AND FALSEHOOD HAS BEEN DONE BIG, HEAVY and DIRTY BLOW!!!!!!!. lipsrsealed

Hilarious?, keep laughing your head off to hell. Wait until the Big Day, and We all waiting with you. Don't be surprise when he(Jesus) disappoints you, by denying you before God almighty. After all he said it himself that, on that day only those who does the Will of the Father will go to heaven. All your so call miracles, prophesies and manipulations will come to nothing. grin grin grin grin grin.

You better revert now before it is too late.

Remember, die not except in the state of Islam. wink wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is Allah A True God (A Book) by Nezan(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2009
Jesus is the way . . . no one cometh to the Father, except through Him!

(1) (2)

In Need Of A Muslim Sister For a Second Wife / Muslims And Good Behaviour / You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.