Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Seating Daily With The Word Will Definitely Change Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seating Daily With The Word Will Definitely Change Your Life (463 Views)

This Word Will Stand Against Evevryone / What Would Make You Change Your Religion? / Spell To Change Your Eye Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seating Daily With The Word Will Definitely Change Your Life by sidespin: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
SEATING DAILY WITH THE WORD WILL DEFINITELY CHANGE YOUR LIFE

In 1953 I was preaching in Dallas, Texas, holding meetings for a pastor who was away on summer leave. I had been telling about insane people who had been delivered. I told how some received deliverance by wearing prayer cloths I had laid hands on. Three people, in fact, received their deliverance at 3 o'clock in the afternoon after wearing the cloths ten days. I don't know why it happened that way, but it did. I also told about a woman brought to our parsonage from an asylum. The Spirit of God told me to go stand in front of her and say, "Come out, thou unclean devil, in the Name of Jesus!"

After hearing me tell of these things, a woman came to me and said, Brother Hagin, my neighbor has lost her mind. She has been committed to an asylum and is waiting the required ten days before admission. She's not saved, and neither is her husband. "In the past I have tried to get them to come to church, but they've said, 'We're just not interested in things like that.' Yet when people get into trouble and are desperate, they'll do nearly anything. I'm going to see if the husband will let me bring his wife to the morning service." She talked to the neighbor, and he agreed his wife could come, so this woman brought her. The insane woman acted like a little child, moving around all the time. She'd constantly talk out loud and jump up. Right in the middle of my Bible lesson, she would pop up and say, "I want a drink of water." Her mind was gone. That first day she didn't pay any attention at all.

The second day, before the service was over, I noticed her eyes on me. She sat there and listened intently. The third day she came with a Bible in her hand, and she'd open it and follow me. The fourth day she was taking notes. Before the ten days were up, she was saved, baptized in the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues, and her mind was all right. She never had to go to the asylum. I went back five years later, and she and her husband were in church and on fire for God. I never prayed for her, never cast any devil out of her, or laid hands on her. The Word of God did it! (Kenneth Hagin)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Out Of Entrapment And Desperate Situations (2) / Portals Of Destiny (4) / The 1st, 22nd,44th,55th,666th Persons To Comment Will Receive A Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.