Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! (90381 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2013
Aress: I vote Laylow.

Thank you.Your vote is appreciated

LAYLOW ALL THE WAY
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by ikekings(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2013
Natasha,,:

I want to join the winning team since my candidate is out i cant loose a second time lol.

Now which of una b d winning team? make i port
#TEAM ABPATRICK... That's the winning team... You won't be disappointed... #THE MOVING TRAIN...
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Speakdatruth: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Oahray: Tribalism + insults + arrogance

How bad can a campaign team get? Well, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.
dats team ekwah 4 u
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Acidosis(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Natasha,,:

I want to join the winning team since my candidate is out i cant loose a second time lol.

Ekwah .... Everyone is aware
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Oahray: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Speakdatruth: dat sucks mehn. who cares abt wia u r frm. u com hia 2tel us 2vote ekwah coz he's frm kogi, how dangerous cud dat b? we dnt wana groom anoda tribalist as mr. nl. say no 2 tribalism, team ekwah are tribalist. we r nigerians. nt jus frm kogi. one 9ja
yeah, one Naija!

No to tribalism in any form. Yes to a better Nigeria!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Natasha,,:

the non tribalistic team

the team that has your best intrest at heart

the team that fights for the downtrodden...for the rejected..for those that has lost hope and said life aint fair

that team is xavier...he loves you sucre
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by aniiii(f): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Ekwah! Ekwah!!

Vote for Ekwah !!

He has passion for Nigeria!

See he is even speaking to the oyinbo people about us in his school

Cheii! We are famous yoo

Vote for Ekwah guys!! kiss

Go Naija !! Go Ekwah!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Mynd44: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Raw.:

In as much as we wanted her here, we, the Patronological crew will like to wish Miss shollypopz :

Sweet Dreams. kiss

{^•~•^}
Lmao
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Dreamflyin(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2013
i vote Ekwah!!
An intelligent, handsome and career minded youngman. I'm not voting a bad model. Ekwah should be a role model to our youth, not some dopey, swaggy dude. Those are for kids.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Acidosis(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2013
Br3nd4: undecided undecided undecided

Hey dear ..... Ekwah na d answer ooo

btw.. I've missed u smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2013
Natasha,,:

hornipipe: Natasha #teamEkwah supported your candidate PC guru throughout the contest, you can check our votes to confirm or better still ask him when next he comes online. Thank you.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Suprises: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2013
I want to vote someone with swaggz...i dont like guys dat looks like gays...
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2013
[size=20pt]if i'm the president... No man or woman with a PHD would sit at home unemployed and unpaid and i'll make education compulsory for everyone till age 16, that ought to bring more sanity to the country, and then the cost of living in Nigeria is way higher than the income!! ahn ahn!! how can SOMEONE living in Abuja or lagos survive on minimum wage 18k/m?? and you expect them not to do yahoo yahoo?? i'd either increase the minimum wage or find a way to cut down the cost of living[/size]

Says the so called dumb boy.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Oahray: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2013
sweetie, follow your heart kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2013
ESTEEMED voters, do you have any question for EKWAH even as we speak.

Post it in the link below and get your response as soon as your fingers left the keyboard.

That's how INTELLIGENT and INVENTIVE our man is:

https://www.nairaland.com/1328024/vote-ekwah-mr-nairaland-june

*teamEKWAH*
MCCT
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Natasha2(f): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2013
hornipipe: Natasha #teamEkwah supported your candidate PC guru throughout the contest, you can check our votes to confirm or better still ask him when next he comes online. Thank you.
I supported your team too, we're even lol

Okay lemme think ..
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by 50calibre(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2013
Dreamflyin: i vote Ekwah!!
An intelligent, handsome and career minded youngman. I'm not voting a bad model. Ekwah should be a role model to our youth, not some dopey, swaggy dude. Those are for kids.

You are too much bro! Nice one
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2013
lalaosky:

my people, can you see the trampling on my rights by cataract?. The team of xavier will never impose themselves on you yet abpatrick team just did that through cataract

we at team xavier love everyone and all tribes and allow everyone to air their views cos we believe in justice

to avoid the likes of cataract taking away your fundamental NL rights, vote for XAVIER

Because of the bolded, I withdraw my vote tongue tongue

I'm soooo feeling "fly" right now. A-ca-celebrity grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Raw2: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2013
50calibre: See this my genius EKWAH speaking.

When ekwah speaks, people listen to drink out of his fountain of knowledge.

When the others speak, even chickens don't want to listen

VOTE EKWAH

Team ekwah. They campaigned against picture campaigning but here they are using PICTURES!!!!

People, why would you vote a candidate who his managers are 2 faced?

#patrolysis#

{^•~•^}
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Amya(f): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2013
Abpatrick is so handsome and intelligent. I think I'm in love!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2013
dreamflying may all your dreams come true and all your heart desires granted!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Acidosis(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2013

HE KNOWS WHAT WE TALKING!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Teespice(f): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2013
I vote for abpatrick. Okurin toh shan.

team abpatrick all the way.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by 50calibre(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2013
See this my genius EKWAH speaking.

When ekwah speaks, people listen to drink out of his fountain of knowledge.

When the others speak, even chickens don't want to listen

VOTE EKWAH
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2013
what are y'all waiting for?...the truth is staring right in y'all faces

the other 4 teams are having a go at each other but team xavier remains cool, composed and calculated under pressuer with no inutls whatsoever

what does that tell y'all?....xavier is the man..vote him
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Natasha,,:

Okay lemme think ..
Thank you ma'am smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by ikekings(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Amya: Abpatrick is so handsome and intelligent. I think I'm in love!
That's right... He's the ladies man... He's got the looks and brains... Vote for him... You won't be disappointed...
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Eze Promoe:
As an Oyoyo pilot, when i see an airspace that is good for my Oyoyo airline, i can tell.
C'mon Ada, join us.
Its not late yet.
Port to TeamABAPATRICK

I cant port cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Speakdatruth: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2013
pls i nid u on ds team nw. yo candidate fukcd up
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by 50calibre(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Raw.:

Team ekwah. They campaigned against picture campaigning but here they are using PICTURES!!!!

People, why would you vote a candidate who his managers are 2 faced?

#patrolysis#

{^•~•^}

Yes because the law isn't being adhered to and nothing is being done about it, so I guess it's acceptable.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Acidosis(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2013
Natasha,,:

Okay lemme think ..

Awww dear .. we are waiting smiley

Ekwah... The 5 letter word smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (117) (Reply)

21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.