Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA (13545 Views)

Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha / Ojukwu Would Have Joined APC - Okorocha / Igbo Presidency Can Only Be Actualized With APC – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by abu12: 6:16am On Jun 21, 2013
Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha, says there are clear indications that Ndigbo have concluded to dump the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the rival All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2015 general elections owing to the neglect of the South-East by the ruling party.
Okorocha stated this when he played host to a delegation under the platform of Igbo Rescue Mission from Abia State that paid him a solidarity visit in Government House, Owerri.
He described APC as a child of circumstance arising from the abysmal failure of PDP to deliver quality and good governance to Nigerians, adding that new party, a coalition of major opposition parties in Nigeria, is presentlybeing positioned to provide the credible and acceptable platform that will enthrone the leadership Nigerians desire.
The governor lamented the level of marginalisation meted to Igbos by the ruling PDP, pointing out that the party has continuously denied Ndigbo the five principal positions which he listed as the offices of the President, Vice President, Senate President, Speaker House of Representatives and the Chairman of the ruling party.
He enjoined Igbos to play politics that can guarantee them national relevance “as APC now remains the only party that has a future for Ndigbo and Nigerians going by its ideology.”
Speaking earlier, the leader of the group, Chief Ben Udensi, said that they came to demonstrate support and solidarity to the governor for his vision and leadership qualities which he noted have guaranteed dividends of democracy for Imo people.
He said that the body which was formed by Abia indigenes appointed into his administration has spread to other parts of the South-East with coordinators appointed to oversee its activities in the five states of the zone.
Udensi, who is the Special Adviser to Gov. Okorocha on Poverty Alleviation, added that having put a formidable on ground in every ward of Abia state, the leadership deemed it worthwhile to collapse the body into APC to ensure that the party wins the state and other states in the zone during the forthcoming general elections.
Similarly, the publicity secretary of the body, Hon. Ebere Uzoukwa, said the wonderful performance of Gov. Okorocha “who is widely perceived as a role model in the leadership context of Nigeria will definitely drive victory for APC in Abia and the entire South-East.”
Uzoukwa, who interacted with government house correspondents shortly after the visit, posited that going by the commitment so far shown by Gov. Okorocha towards liberating Abia, the body has started mapping out strategies that would guarantee victory for APC, which he said would
enthrone good governance in the state.
He commended Gov. Okorocha for his leadership qualities as well as the uncommon gesture in giving opportunities to others from other states to serve in his government, addingthat the governor has by that singular act proven his capacity to lead the country as a detribalised
Nigerian.
Uzoukwa, who is also the Special Assistant to the Governor on Media, enjoined Abians and the entire people of South-East to rally round Gov. Okorocha to ensure the zone is liberated in 2015 for good governance.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2050&title=Igbos-ready-to-dump-PDP-for-APC-—OKOROCHA

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by OneNaira6: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2013
Okorocha Okorocha Okorocha ogini kwa? eeh? Ogini?

Stop fighting for parties and fight corruption, including the ones in your administration.

A party does not determine how good a politician would be. From what I've seen PDP, APC, wetin be the difference?

Ogini kwa? mtschewww

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Rexsul: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2013
team apc....as long as its gonna b buhari grin
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2013
Chukwu ekwekwana ife ojo!!!

Ndigbo to vote for a pro-bokoharam party?

26 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2013
One_Naira: Okorocha Okorocha Okorocha ogini kwa? eeh? Ogini?

Stop fighting for parties and fight corruption, including the ones in your administration.

A party does not determine how good a politician would be. From what I've seen PDP, APC, wetin be the difference?

Ogini kwa? mtschewww

Nwa nne

The name 'PDP' is a synonym of 'CORUPTION'

So ogini kwa?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by OneNaira6: 6:37am On Jun 21, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

Nwa nne

The name 'PDP' is a synonym of 'CORUPTION'

So ogini kwa?

APC and PDP are both corruption's children.
If we are going to slap one child, the other child needs to be slapped too.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by tomakint: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2013
Kai, this Okorocha can lie ooooo!

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by bobthebuilder99(m): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2013
Igbos can't decide if they love Biafra or the President.

They are confused people.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2013
Okorocha is strictly on his own on this one.

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Ozonna(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2013
Big fat lie from Ϯh℮ pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by BrokenTV: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2013
This man can speak for his family and himself alone. We igbo, says that apc is dead on arrival. Very soon we will be talking about their burial ceremony

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Emperor007: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2013
Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie

Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie

Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by sneezeemek(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Can some1 pls refresh my memory! Who is okorocha pla? Wat corrupt a partty is d individuals in d party not d party's name. That same people dat ruined pdp (is it pdp or pdf?)Is now trying to give themsef a new name...changing of name is quite diff. From changing of character and perception....ebi lik say de want to tell anoda story again oo...nd tanx I hv now remember who Okorocha is!(He is noise maker)

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2013
God bless you Rochas

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by stebell(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2013
Igbos dumps PDP for APC is like saying a man shud leave his wife for a LovePeddler. That will neva happen in SE. The PDP we kno is far beta than de APC we don't kno. They shud go n register de party first, then come and tell us de package(s) for development b4 we talk. Rochas is on his own. Team Fresh Air.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Policewoman(f): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2013
That's a BIG LIE, Mr Rochas.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by TeenageMoney(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2013
Igbos? He dy ma Mind? Me na PDP from Birth... Goodluck 2015

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2013
"ARE READY"....maybe by 2019....hhahaha grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2013
Obiagelli: God bless you Rochas

who be this?

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Lordave: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2013
wetin okorocha eat this morning

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by BarryX(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2013
Biggest Joke of the week --- trying to impress Tinubu and the likes I suppose. Abeg he should focus more in bringing development to his state, trying to do some Fine-face" Rochas na waoooo

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by fitzmayowa: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2013
When i see statement like this coming from our politicians, i weep for this country. Later the same politician will start singing one NIgeria...Naija politicians and their tribal/ethnicity politics...SMH

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by valicious1(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2013
i certainly know rochas is a helpless,hypnotized puppet but what am trying to understand is who the puppet-controller is. the man has finished us with lies in imo state cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by drnoel: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2013
Speak 4 urself
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Okijajuju1(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2013
grin

Owerri must have some really good weed..

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by AbuMikey(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2013
What is dis one saying sef?!! Dis pipo can lie sha oo...Shebi is it not the same Okocha Okorocha that speculation has it wanted to contest for Vice or full President?? We givvvvup
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2013
Rochas Okorocha has spoken well. Kudos to my Governor. cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by gramci: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2013
Okija_juju: grin

Owerri must have some really good weed..

buhaha grin
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Hamazz1: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2013
Igbos hv always been confused people,do they hv political discipline or principle no if this dudes dump PDP to form a new party then it stands to reason that d wind of change is blowing.
bobthebuilder99: Igbos can't decide if they love Biafra or the President.

They are confused people.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by ifysimple(f): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2013
shocked. he should pls speak for himself o before i kill some body. Arrant nansense! Ajo nwa si owele ba nne ya afo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by EzeJustme(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2013
The fact is the devil u know is far beter than the angel u don't know, i love Okorocha as my governor, but as far as he stick with APC, hmmm, i don't know oo, but what i can say is that u are on ur own OKOROCHA.

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2013
See political prostitute like Okorocha, very soon your posters will be out, and when they deny you a presidential ticket, will you still praise or see APC as progressive? You started from ANPP, you walked out from ANPP 's presidential primary where you were robbed. You decamped to PDP, and then to APGA. Today, you are in APC. The same people who frustrated you out of ANPP, are in merger. I believe they will still frustrate you out. Am preparing Labour Party for you as your next port of call.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano APC Chairman Threatens To Attack Kwankwaso In Gwale LGA / APC Heads To Appeal Court Over Disqualification Of Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / NNPC Spends ₦10 Billion On Comatose Refineries In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.