Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA (13461 Views)

Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha / Ojukwu Would Have Joined APC - Okorocha / Igbo Presidency Can Only Be Actualized With APC – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by duality(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
Well, from the look of things Rochas is on his own. I can recall he never made consultations before going to the APC. he is going to find it difficult dragging others with him.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by just4francisca: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
for me and my household we rather vote for pdp than to vote BH. But this discussion of election dnt u guys think is too early for such discussion . Why dnt we wait for 2015 to come first. Any way. My advise for u guys at d TOP is to forget 2015 and focus on wht ur doing.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by dirifred(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Lordave: wetin okorocha eat this morning
brainwashed Tuwo sinkafa. remember he his a mallam with Igbo name.
Am bigining to believe his long stay in the north has poluted his brain. he must be a bokoharamist.
If the Igbos can forget their innocent brothers killed in the north, the rest of the southern states will never.
Rochas can sell out, if the Igbos like, let them sell out too but the blood of the innocent will cryout loud.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by hillsate: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Bandit C.:

Your type has cornered the market on insults so I am not even interested in indulging in such nonsense with you.

I can also see where your political dexterity and superiority has placed you and your ilk, regions ravaged with poverty and thuggery.

Look mister, you can only depend on politics and government to advance hence all your consciousness revolve around politics without which you would wither and fade away.

An average Igbo does not depend on or need politics to make his or her impression and has a much higher welfare compared to you that have been in government and politics for years but with nothing to show for it.Is it now a surprise and wonder to you that despite your so called "politics" an Igbo remains naturally and mentally more advanced than you.Smh at this novice.

See this MADit oh, sorry bandit, You do not even know where am from yet you've been ranting all round like someone bitten by a rabid dog.
IF AN AVERAGE IGBO DOES NOT DEPEND ON OR NEED POLITICS TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE POLITICS SECTION?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by fredopayee(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ijeobioma: U dnt really know Rochas Political history. So u beta shut ur dirty mouth.
Shut ur dirty mouth up too. Rochas is typical example of political prostitute, starting from when he played chamelone on Igbos in Jos then picking SA on Obasanjo's regime. You know the game
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by fredopayee(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
Red-Light:
so are u saying, we should stick with the devil? change is constant, when you dont change, you remain stagnant. do you want Nigeria to continue the way it is?

as for me, am ready to try/risk this new angel. who knows? they might be the messiah after-all and they might be the doom.

but the probability of them dooming us is very low, when you have guys like, fashola, okorocha, oshiomole etc at the helm of affairs unlike pdp that is full of rogues and boko haram sponsors

Shut up bro, I think you smoke weed too. Bokoharam is won by Buhari. Sponsored by buhari.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by olivertwist: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
For how long will my Igbo brothers be in political wilderness? For how long will Igbos continue to do 'follow follow' in Nigeria politics? And when I say 'follow follow', I mean't playing 'second fiddle' to others polItically.

Let's assume with the help of Igbos, GEJ gets another 4years. My question is, how will that benefit the Igbo nation on the long term? Will GEJ build infrastructures in SE alone? Or Will GEJ automatically hand-over to an Igbo president? These and many more are questions that needed to be answered b4 'all eggs are put in a basket'.

This is why I like and support what Gov. Okorocha is doing now politically. We've had 8years of OBJ rule(I can't point to a single project he did in SW), by 2015, GEJ would have spent 6years in office meaning, the North would've been out of power for 14years out of the last 16years come 2015. These and many more are reasons why there are unrest and tensions in the nation.

My take is that, Igbos should take their future into their own hands by getting actively involved in Nigeria politics and make their demand well known. I think the best bet is to fully support an APC Northern presidency with a SS (preferably Ameachi)or SW (preferably Fashola) Vice-president, SE senate president etc. Then, when it's the South turn, only the Igbos will be allowed to present a presidential candidate. We've had OBJ from SW, GEJ from SS so, the next President should come from SE, when it's South's turn.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
hillsate:

See this MADit oh, sorry bandit, You do not even know where am from yet you've been ranting all round like someone bitten by a rabid dog.
IF AN AVERAGE IGBO DOES NOT DEPEND ON OR NEED POLITICS TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE POLITICS SECTION?

So lame.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by fredopayee(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
And what is your point?
jusRadical:

Now let's get to the basics. Why was Okorocha elected?

It was because Ohakim had issues with the Roman Catholic and Imo state is predominantly catholics. Also to an extent, Imo people were generally disechanted with Ohakim and they needed to kick him out by all means. They needed anybody to rule them provided the person is not Ohakim. So since Rochas is not Ohakim and he was contesting for the governorship election then, the voted him. He was not the best but as the saying goes,' IF THE DESIRABLE IS NOT AVAILABLE, THEN THE AVAILABLE BECOMES THE DESIRABLE'.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
fredopayee: And what is your point?

My point is that governor Okorocha should know that Imo state in just managing him.

He should not mistake his ruling Imo state with acceptance as an accepted Igbo leader. Not every governor is accepted as a tribal leader.

Majority of Igbos still consider him as a 'con' or better still a fraudster.

He cannot win majority votes in Igboland for positions at the national level.

Many of his aides are already disechanted with him but are hanging on due to monetry benefits (though not much).

Now do you think that Rochas has a wide acceptance in Igboland (remember that Imo state is one out of 7 igbo speaking state, parts of Igbo speaking Delta and Rivers inclusive)?

What do you think is an average Igbo man's perception of Rochas?

Remember that APGA managed to win 2 states in Igboland. The party was powered by an Igbo hero, Ojukwu, who is no more. This has weakened apga. Igbos generally vote persons and not parties. Even if you say no that Igbos vote parties, then you must know that igboland is predominantly pdp. Remember the massive vote they gave to Jonathan. An average Igboman sees acn as a yoruba party and cpc as an hausa party which he cannot fly with. Now merging the 2 with Okorocha's faction of apga gives apc which Igbos generally hate.

Aboveall, you can have a glimpse of Okorocha's and apc's popularity/acceptance in Igboland from what some Igbos posted as replies to this topic.

Now, is it a bit clearer?
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by OdionOdion: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
Emperor_007: Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie

Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie

Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie

The casualties in ALL the Nigeria's socio-political and religious crisis are the IGBOS.From. the Biafra conflict to the June 12,from the sharia law to the 2011 election result and now the Boko Haram killings.Okorocha must be the enemy of igbo,knowing full well the role Buhari has played in ALL these.APC has chosen Buhari and Fashola as president and vice in their 2015 political calculations,where lies the interests of the IGBOS in APC? .Okorocha is FRUAD,FRUAD,FRUAD,FRUAD,FRUAD AND FRUAD

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by touch4mony: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

Nwa nne

The name 'PDP' is a synonym of 'CORUPTION'

So ogini kwa?
SE can nvr vote a party lead by buhari and tinubu which igbo man is among dicision makes in the party even okorocha is a joni jst come in APC.make my word today if okorocha contest election in SE under APC he will lose igbos will nvr vote for a north presido 4ever again
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by DerideGull(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
It is a touch of madness or blindness or both to characterize Mallam Rochas Okorocha as being charismatic. He has been credited with statement lamenting the level of marginalization meted to Ndigbo by the ruling PDP.

Please can someone tell Alhaji Okorocha that the worst marginalization to date is the one he meted the local government councils in Imo State.

If Alhaji Rochas Okorocha’s record of political prostitution comes to play, I have no doubt that this street tout will be seen in PDP colors come 2015.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
hillsate: Guys, one of the serious problems affecting Ndigbo is that they are never united, and that is why it will be difficult for an Igbo person to be president. They do not even accept their own. Just imagine how they are attacking their leader. How many northerners do you see attacking their own or even the westerners?
Ndibgo, you have a long way to go.

And who informed you that Okorocha is our leader?

That is the problem with the North: they follow like goat and it has backfired on them.

We don't follow like goat.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Ngwakwe: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
I can see, it's like my tribesmen are angry at Okorocha for making unsubstantiated statement.

Make I sidon dey look
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
I am so happy by the responses of my people here.
They have deceived the efulefu called Rochas!

I dont think he knows us! South East is the grave yard of all the political touts.

We sank the boat OBJ and his Ubasanjo machinery!
We sank Ohakim when he thought we could not do it.
It is time for Rochas to go the way he has chosen.
Even Ngige will not escape the shame.

If Soludo is contesting Anambra guber, then up PDP!
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by olivertwist: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
For how long will my Igbo brothers be in political wilderness? For how long will Igbos continue to do 'follow follow' in Nigeria politics? And when I say 'follow follow', I mean't playing 'second fiddle' to others polItically.

Let's assume with the help of Igbos, GEJ gets another 4years. My question is, how will that benefit the Igbo nation on the long term? Will GEJ build infrastructures in SE alone? Or Will GEJ automatically hand-over to an Igbo president? These and many more are questions that needed to be answered b4 'all eggs are put in a basket'.

This is why I like and support what Gov. Okorocha is doing now politically. We've had 8years of OBJ rule(I can't point to one thing OBJ did for the Yorubas), by 2015, GEJ would have spent 6years in office meaning the north would've been out of power for 14years. These and many more are reasons why there are unrest and tensions in the nation.

My take is that, Igbos should take their future into their own hands by getting actively involved in Nigeria politics and make their demand well known. They deserve more than this. This nation is overdue for an Igbo president.I think the best bet is to fully support APC northern presidency with a SS or SW Vice-president, SE senate president etc. Then, when it's the South turn, only the Igbos will be allowed to present an un-oppossed presidential candidate.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by KwoiZabo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
What is this Rochas saying?
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by justhelp(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
Bandit C.:

Get lost, you drone!!

It is called being independent minded. Ndigbo do not navigate like sheep which you people up north and west are known for.

Each Igbo man or woman can think for himself or herself and does not need a frog looking jagaban or skinny terrorist to remind him where his next meal would come from.

We are too advanced for you lot, mentally.
If you can not stand as one to support your own and produce a president,then the entire SE and Igbos will continue to follow follow and be use as election materials for other region for life or do you think SS will be president if not the game played by the ex president from SW, you are big learner go and study Nigeria history and formation plus ethnic group administration then you will know that Igbos are claiming unity but in diversity.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Psylas(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

who be this?
na wolf in sheep clothin

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by justhelp(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
chuksoyo21: This is beginning of the end for okorocha. I'd always respected and loved his sense of judgement. I never knew he was and still is an anti-igbo. GEJ has come to stay. Believe it or nt.
And i believe that with this betraying attitude of his, he will soon loose relevance in the nigerian political system like Orji Uzor Kalu.
Mumu is GEJ an Igbo man?
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
Igbos might not know what they want polically, but I am 200% sure that they know what they don't want: they don't want acn, cpc and apc.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
justhelp: Mumu is GEJ an Igbo man?

Even if he is, Igbos WILL NEVER VOTE FOR ACN OR CPC LET ALONE APC.

Igboland has been 'pdpfied'.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by DominicEme: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
i luv okorocha bt nt Apc. Biko
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by stanjohn57: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
You guys should stop criticising my Governor! He is a politician jhor! He knows the only way APC can get votes from Igbos is if he, Okorocha is the presidential flag-bearer, not even the VP sef.
Bro Rochas, we will always vote you again as governor no matter your party, but don't be so sure about APC presidency vote from Igbos unless you are running.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
stanjohn57: You guys should stop criticising my Governor! He is a politician jhor! He knows the only way APC can get votes from Igbos is if he, Okorocha is the presidential flag-bearer, not even the VP sef.
Bro Rochas, we will always vote you again as governor no matter your party, but don't be so sure about APC presidency vote from Igbos unless you are running.

Bros, if it happens that Okorocha will contests against Jonathan in this forth coming elections, I will simply wake up from the dream!

Emm, bros hope you are dreaming? Biko, wake up oooooo.

The Jihardists will rather have our neighbours from the western District than have an okoro man on that seat.
Yet, even if they ever agree, our friends from the western district will rather have a South South president than an okoro man. Infact, they will do to him, what they did to Ribadu.

They will give him the flag but give their votes to someone else!
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ibos by antecedent don't do opposition politics ....so the chances of Ibos voting APC (an opposition party is rather slim), they will start voting APC the day the the party is at the center..
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by kinharold(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Well, from the look of things Rochas is on his own. I can recall he never made consultations before going to the APC. he is going to find it difficult dragging others with him.

Owelle should not deceive himself. People are rallying around him and supporting him now because he is(comparatively) doing very well in Imo state. But if he decides to join Boko Haram and expect Ndi'gbo to follow him, he is seriously deceiving himself. Ndi'gbo will just see him off to the gate and dump him there.

No sane Igbo person will have anything to do with a "Boko Haram". I think what Igbos basically need as a people is not a change of party but a chance to be the "Oga @ the top".

Anyway, GEJ 2015.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by obyrich(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Psylas: na wolf in sheep clothin
So dem dey carry cambas wear captan? na wa por naija pashun.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by bestview: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
Just confirmed now that okorosha is fathered by an Hauas man from Taraba.

This guy is not even Igbo in the first place. Imo people didn't do background check before electing an almajiri brought up as their governor.

PDP till 2050
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by jookco(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mbanunu how can we vote Boko Haram party , this is the very reason why Ngige will loose Anambra to Obi men, Indi Igbo say know to anything that APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders / Araromi Orita Residents Cry For Help As Bandits Invades, Beat Up Octogenarian / Osinbajo Inaugurates Board Of Sovereign Investment Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.