Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294361 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by MuyiwaMike(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rudewaterz: after I don salivate for this phone finish I no go fit buy am cos e no dey Benue??!! Which kain life?!
u aint got no worries bro...Elijahdre is there 4 u
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rudewaterz: directonpc, please have you any idea where I can get this phone in Makurdi? And current price? Anyone got ideas?
No Gionee dealer in that state try mtn office or order from Abj
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III and Galaxy S4 already got their
Android 4.3 Jelly Bean updates and now a report by a
Twitter user Bhanu suggests the Galaxy Note II is next in
line. The Android 4.3 build for the phablet has hit Samsung
service centers, hinting that the OTA update is imminent.

When I heard 4.2 update for dream1 ain't ota go a bit angry sha. But I guess even Sammy hardly give full OS update ota.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Muyiwa Mike: u aint got no worries bro...Elijahdre is there 4 u
pls tell them.
Thks a million
7c71f6c4
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
To all nairalanders who patronised us;we say a big thank you.no evil will befall u this period and beyond.u will c the new year in peace(if Jesus tarries).
share your experience with us here so dat others can believe in us.
thanks.Jesus loves you
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Currently about to enter a transaction with elijahdre. I'll be posting regular updates of each part till completion. Hopefully with pictures when the phone is finally delivered
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
WackyJ1: Currently about to enter a transaction with elijahdre. I'll be posting regular updates of each part till completion. Hopefully with pictures when the phone is finally delivered
Elijahdre will do you well,though I have nt done transaction with him,but I have heard alot of testimonies on nairaland. Good luck.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by badmrkt(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Got mine today...if u r in calabar and want to get the phone watsapp me on...07036822687.great phone i most say!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Randerl: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
How much

badmrkt: Got mine today...if u r in calabar and want to get the phone watsapp me on...07036822687.great phone i most say!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by gbodimowo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
kel2me: lol nope, d tin is u guys keep sayin d fone is gud, nd it got me interested, i just need 1 tin dat IS NOT gud bout the fone,

If you flash too many custom roms you will lose access to your 11gb int memory
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by gbodimowo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
4 peace please have you noticed that when you flash the infinity hdv2 rom you can't instill to your 11gb mmc again I went back to stock and it was the same the only rom that allowed me access to it was xpera hdv2 bit it doesn't have developer options in it
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by bily(m): 1:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Stancity: yeah i wanna sale mine, Whatsapp me 08083854538
your phone is about 1 week old based on your previous posts.
Is there any particular reason why you would want to sell a phone you just bought a week ago especially a phone you praised so much?
please kindly let us know it may help some of us.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by enobong18: 1:52am On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=bily]your phone is about 1 week old based on your previous posts.
Is there any particular reason why you would want to sell a phone you just bought a week ago especially a phone you praised so much?
please kindly let us know it may help some

And also tell us ur next choise of phone, you arn't going phoneless, are you?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Emrich(m): 3:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Harry please can you give us a less geeky guide on the supercharger v6 script? Please, it is not easy keeping up with what the guy at XDA is saying. Thanks and this thread rocks, you guys are just too much.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2013
ao much is the phone aos
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by badmrkt(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=Randerl]How much

[/quotquot36k
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by yemilas(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2013
Please guys, how much is gionee p2
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2013
WackyJ1: Currently about to enter a transaction with elijahdre. I'll be posting regular updates of each part till completion. Hopefully with pictures when the phone is finally delivered
Just finished Paying the amount for the phone into his account. Currently exiting the bank

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rudewaterz(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2013
WackyJ1:
Just finished Paying the amount for the phone into his account. Currently exiting the bank

I intend to do the same today.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Please gurus in the house....once my phone battery is dead completely if I plug it back to light it will automatically power up....isn't it possible that I can charge it while being off.....is there anything I can do
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by ghostface7: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chai! Dis gionee people don cheat me o! My internal mm capacity na 11g instead of 16g. So even in Naija Gionee go do chuwa-chuwa?! Haba! angry
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
ghostface7: Chai! Dis gionee people don cheat me o! My internal mm capacity na 11g instead of 16g. So even in Naija Gionee go do chuwa-chuwa?! Haba! angry
Maybe na your first Android phone if not you for notice sat then partition the 16gb

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2013

WackyJ1:

Elijahdre has just told me that the phone has been handed over to his favourite courier

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kennykg(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Interested in power banks 2600mah and 12000 mah. Pm @ me
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Tolzeal(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
WackyJ1:

Elijahdre has just told me that the phone has been handed over to his favourite courier

lol

bro honestly I understand ur state right now

but I want u to chill ur mind

I got mine from this same dude here in Oshogbo

just calm down bro u will definitely get ur phone

@ elijahdre please keep the good work don't betray the trust people have in u
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Tolzeal(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
kayceeukah007: Please gurus in the house....once my phone battery is dead completely if I plug it back to light it will automatically power up....isn't it possible that I can charge it while being off.....is there anything I can do

lol

guy na we DON mess up with the stock ROM
u they the same shoe with me

I noticed that that stuff when I tried to flash HD ROM then on Indian firmware!! that's like a month ago now

I tried so many ways to get the problem solved but all proved unsuccessful

the next thing am planning to do now is to download the HD ROM again change the boot IMG then flash again

later I will then restore stock ROM
don't let that bother u bro!! enjoi ur cell they
I will drop a solution soonest
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
bily:
your phone is about 1 week old based on your previous posts.
please kindly let us know it may help some of us.
I don't use phones for a long time,, believe me, I have handled 3 phones in less than one month namely Samsung s2, Gionee p2 and E3... I wanna handle S3 next so I need to sale this one..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
This is not such a big deal;but all the same I want comments to settle this ish.
I got FIFA 2014 playing on my phone since,downloaded the data from one source and the apk from another source,it worked first time,but sometimes when I want to play it,notice I said sometimes,it crashes after the point where it says press any button to continue;showing a black screen at such times. Am asking guys in the house,what is advisable for me to do;should I go get all of the files from the same place or is this how every owner's FIFA 14 behaves?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
yemilas: Please guys, how much is gionee p2
#14,500 to #16,000

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chikago: This is not such a big deal;but all the same I want comments to settle this ish.
I got FIFA 2014 playing on my phone since,downloaded the data from one source and the apk from another source,it worked first time,but sometimes when I want to play it,notice I said sometimes,it crashes after the point where it says press any button to continue;showing a black screen at such times. Am asking guys in the house,what is advisable for me to do;should I go get all of the files from the same place or is this how every owner's FIFA 14 behaves?
downioad anoda ap from rugame or any site move fifa47 data to one foda unistd dat ap an inst d one u downioad move the data bac to obb and u are good to go

#sgte
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Impulse80(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chikago: This is not such a big deal;but all the same I want comments to settle this ish.
Simple! Put on your Wi-Fi anytime you want to play the game! Thank me later
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Impulse80(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Meanwhile nobody wan buy my E3?

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.