Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294366 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Impulse80(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chikago: This is not such a big deal;but all the same I want comments to settle this ish.
I got FIFA 2014 playing on my phone since,downloaded the data from one source and the apk from another source,it worked first time,but sometimes when I want to play it,notice I said sometimes,it crashes after the point where it says press any button to continue;showing a black screen at such times. Am asking guys in the house,what is advisable for me to do;should I go get all of the files from the same place or is this how every owner's FIFA 14 behaves?
Simple! Put on your Wi-Fi anytime you want to play the game! Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=enobong18][/quote]Am going for S3
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Impulse80:
Simple! Put on your Wi-Fi anytime you want to play the game! Thank me later

Seriously,wetin pesin go give una for this thread,thanks mehn,God bless you with more knowledge.....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
ghostface7: Chai! Dis gionee people don cheat me o! My internal mm capacity na 11g instead of 16g. So even in Naija Gionee go do chuwa-chuwa?! Haba! angry

Welcome to android
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
gbodimowo: 4 peace please have you noticed that when you flash the infinity hdv2 rom you can't instill to your 11gb mmc again I went back to stock and it was the same the only rom that allowed me access to it was xpera hdv2 bit it doesn't have developer options in it

first i dont use my 11gb other than put movies,musics, and offline apps
meanwhile i install my app & Game btw SD and internal memory.

i wont lie to you out of all lalibm rom ported it is only Xperia HD v1 i found useful which i heavily customized it to my own use.

i have my own rom called peacebelle ported from Xolo 2.0 but i been hooked to miui v5 for over a month now and still enjoy it to the fuliness.

My advise to you is that when you are flashing rom dont format---data in same place where you format----system thru CWM

just format System dont format cache,data,dont mount anything there except format system.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
WackyJ1:

Elijahdre has just told me that the phone has been handed over to his favourite courier
no cause for alarm.u will receive your phone by God's grace.
patronise us and u wont regret it.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Rudewaterz: after I don salivate for this phone finish I no go fit buy am cos e no dey Benue??!! Which kain life?!

Hey bro. E dey Taraba @ 35k. You fit just stroll come here buy am.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
4peace:

first i dont use my 11gb other than put movies,musics, and offline apps
meanwhile i install my app & Game btw SD and internal memory.

i wont lie to you out of all lalibm rom ported it is only Xperia HD v1 i found useful which i heavily customized it to my own use.4peace link to the miui rom plz.tanks

i have my own rom called peacebelle ported from Xolo 2.0 but i been hooked to miui v5 for over a month now and still enjoy it to the fuliness.

My advise to you is that when you are flashing rom dont format---data in same place where you format----system thru CWM

just format System dont format cache,data,dont mount anything there except format system.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
4peace link to miui rom plz.tanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by chigoeze: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Emrich: Harry please can you give us a less geeky guide on the supercharger v6 script? Please, it is not easy keeping up with what the guy at XDA is saying. Thanks and this thread rocks, you guys are just too much.

seconded......pls help us out
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Ymodulus: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
confirmed GIONEE E3 will get 4.4 update.

i confirmed it on their gioneeindia twitter page. and they replied me

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ymodulus: confirmed GIONEE E3 will get 4.4 update.

that means I wl surely buy this by God's grace
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by MuyiwaMike(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ymodulus: confirmed GIONEE E3 will get 4.4 update.

GOOD NEWS...they are always releasing OTA updates for other countries especially India..i've always been troubling them about Nigeria and they keep telling me it will take some time before any Over The Air update can be made available in Nigeria..i hope they don't ignore us on this one tho'..I would advise all Gionee users to massively request that OTA updates be made available to Nigeria maybe that way they would consider us..they are on facebook and twitter..don't dull... #TeamGioneeE3

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Impulse80(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2013
Chikago:

Seriously,wetin pesin go give una for this thread,thanks mehn,God bless you with more knowledge.....
you are welcome smiley
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2013
dtkages: 4peace link to miui rom plz.tanks

[3.11.9][MOD]Fly IQ446/Gionee GN708W/Xolo Q800/Symphony W125/Allview P5 quad
http://en.miui.com/thread-7940-1-1.html
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by CHIMCO(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2013
Muyiwa Mike: GOOD NEWS...they are always releasing OTA updates for other countries especially India..i've always been troubling them about Nigeria and they keep telling me it will take some time before any Over The Air update can be made available in Nigeria..i hope they don't ignore us on this one tho'..I would advise all Gionee users to massively request that OTA updates be made available to Nigeria maybe that way they would consider us..they are on facebook and twitter..don't dull... #TeamGioneeE3
what are the benefit of 4.4 update?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2013
For those looking for cons on this device; here it is: It came with a power bank written 2200mah but cannot fully charge it's battery of 1800mah.It can only get from 0% to about 65 or 70%
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kennykg(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2013
Chikago: For those looking for cons on this device; here it is: It came with a power bank written 2200mah but cannot fully charge it's battery of 1800mah.It can only get from 0% to about 65 or 70%
i do agree wit u a frnd of mine made same complain. Luckly for him, he bought a 12000mah power bank from me. Now his always ba3 is neva low.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Isiri: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Anbody that want to sell is GIONEE E3 should contact me.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2013
Chikago: For those looking for cons on this device; here it is: It came with a power bank written 2200mah but cannot fully charge it's battery of 1800mah.It can only get from 0% to about 65 or 70%

that is to show you 1800mah is just a number
that battery is more than 1800mah

Meanwhile that is not cons if you ask me

And those that is looking for cons of this device should remember what bug you may not bug me grin grin grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Isiri: Anbody that want to sell is GIONEE E3 should contact me.

Sorry o i dont think you are ready to be buy
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by bibiaremieye(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2013
Impulse80: Meanwhile nobody wan buy my E3?
Hw much? N whre re u?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Adams7421: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Price please..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Ymodulus: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
Adams7421: Price please..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
kennykg:
i do agree wit u a frnd of mine made same complain. Luckly for him, he bought a 12000mah power bank from me. Now his always ba3 is neva low.
12000mah Power bank for how much
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kennykg(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
Stancity: 12000mah Power bank for how much
mail me. Giwakg @ gmail com....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Emrich(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
I noticed this phone charges really quick when switched off. Maybe the power bank will charge it 100% if u switch it off
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by HisClone: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
following, i will like to buy this phone oo,how much is this gionee elife e3 sold in kaduna,pls?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by HisClone: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
elijahdre: To all nairalanders who patronised us;we say a big thank you.no evil will befall u this period and beyond.u will c the new year in peace(if Jesus tarries).
share your experience with us here so dat others can believe in us.
thanks.Jesus loves you
pls are u guys in kaduna? sad
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by DarkLover: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
the headphone of this phone is not properly fitted, it drops off every time , someone else noticed that ??
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Emrich:
I noticed this phone charges really quick when switched off. Maybe the power bank will charge it 100% if u switch it off

It doesn't,am typing from experience.....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dark Lover: the headphone of this phone is not properly fitted, it drops off every time , someone else noticed that ??

Here's what I did,remove the rubber coloured black and red fitted where you're supposed to put into your ear, and replace it with smaller ones.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.