Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294350 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
I need advice,am going to go get a 32gb Memory Card for this phone tomorrow,am wondering;is it going to make the phone slow?
Or should I get a 16gb.
N.B.I've used a 16gb Memory Card on my Nokia 701,the phone has 512 mb ram,1.3ghz single core processor and only became slow when the card was full......
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Impulse80(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please i do not want to sell my phone anymore
I've gotten the money i needed.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Impulse80(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Chikago: I need advice,am going to go get a 32gb Memory Card for this phone tomorrow,am wondering;is it going to make the phone slow?
Or should I get a 16gb.
N.B.I've used a 16gb Memory Card on my Nokia 701,the phone has 512 mb ram,1.3ghz single core processor and only became slow when the card was full......
No it won't slow it down. When i was using an n3 i used a 32GB SD card with it.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Impulse80: Please i do not want to sell my phone anymore
I've gotten the money i needed.
funny guy..
grin grin grin.. anyway it's ok.. Happy for u
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by HisClone: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Stancity: funny guy..
grin grin grin.. anyway it's ok.. Happy for u
pls can i get this phone in kaduna and for how much?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by HisClone: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
pls y'all should help me nau sad where can i get this gionee elife E3 in kaduna? sad
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
His.Clone:
pls y'all should help me nau sad where can i get this gionee elife E3 in kaduna? sad

Order from Elijah na
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by MuyiwaMike(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
His.Clone:
Chyzon plaza M2 Ahmadu Bello way Kaduna..08125488885.. This was culled from Gionee facebook page. Hope it helps..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by HisClone: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Muyiwa Mike: Chyzon plaza M2 Ahmadu Bello way Kaduna..08125488885.. This was culled from Gionee facebook page. Hope it helps..
thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 5:18am On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks bro @4peace.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by gbodimowo(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2013
Tolzeal:

lol

guy na we DON mess up with the stock ROM
u they the same shoe with me

I noticed that that stuff when I tried to flash HD ROM then on Indian firmware!! that's like a month ago now

I tried so many ways to get the problem solved but all proved unsuccessful

the next thing am planning to do now is to download the HD ROM again change the boot IMG then flash again

later I will then restore stock ROM
don't let that bother u bro!! enjoi ur cell they
I will drop a solution soonest

My friends don't waste your time I have done that it didn't work I know you have the incpak logo to deal with it let me give you a file that will allow you charge while your phone is off flash the file via cwm change the name to update. Zip let me post it now

https:///IK2XMFhv
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
@4 peace plz i hav downloaded the miui v5 rom frm the site.it is 416 mb i download frm the second link wit d latest update. My problem is i tried flashing the rom and to no avail.it keeps boot looping. I removed the boot img and replaced it with stock boot.and still d same tin.plz can u give me step to step guide line on how to make it work and if possible d boot img u used.tanks and dis is nt my first flashing roms.am using canvas 4 rom now.i asso flaahed the patch and still d same problem. Thanks.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
WackyJ1: Currently about to enter a transaction with elijahdre. I'll be posting regular updates of each part till completion. Hopefully with pictures when the phone is finally delivered

WackyJ1:
Just finished Paying the amount for the phone into his account. Currently exiting the bank

WackyJ1:

Elijahdre has just told me that the phone has been handed over to his favourite courier

elijahdre:
no cause for alarm.u will receive your phone by God's grace.
patronise us and u wont regret it.

Finally I've gotten the phone from Elijahdre. The dude is really genuine . No more doubts. Reliable service...

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rudewaterz(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
WackyJ1:

Finally I've gotten the phone from Elijahdre. The dude is really genuine . No more doubts. Reliable service...

Mine should be arriving later this evening. Supplier: Elijahdre. Many thanks.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by maxdozie(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Rudewaterz:

Mine should be arriving later this evening. Supplier: Elijahdre. Many thanks.
in they deal on all fones
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kel2me(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Its seriously hard to get the black colour of e3 mehn
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
JOIN OTHER GURUS AND BROADEN UR SCOPE OF KNOWLEDGE.
UR VIEWS AND CONTRIBUTION ARE ALSO WELCOME.
GiONEE ELIFE E3 EXCLUSIVELY
[url=m./534555923295204?refid=48]JOIN GROUP[/url]
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
WackyJ1:

thanks for your patronage.we are glad to serve you better
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rudewaterz(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
maxdozie: in they deal on all fones
I no know oh. Just ask am d one wey you want.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rudewaterz(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Godvilla: JOIN OTHER GURUS AND BROADEN UR SCOPE OF KNOWLEDGE.
Great. Sent a request already.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Tolzeal(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
gbodimowo:

My friends don't waste your time I have done that it didn't work I know you have the incpak logo to deal with it let me give you a file that will allow you charge while your phone is off flash the file via cwm change the name to update. Zip let me post it now

thanks for this man

let me try itnout
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Tolzeal(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
gbodimowo:

thanks so much man

this works like charm bro!!! thumps
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
I need advice: I bought the 32 GB today,inserted it,but all my games are not starting again.....They're all looking for connections to download the files,what should I do? Answer guys A.S.A.P.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chikago: I need advice: I bought the 32 GB today,inserted it,but all my games are not starting again.....They're all looking for connections to download the files,what should I do? Answer guys A.S.A.P.

YOU SHOULD HAVE MOVED ALL UR GAMES DATA TO UR SD CARD BEFORE PUTTIN IT IN...

backup ur games data to ur sd card, now remove the sd card and UNINSTALL D GAMES THAT WERE AFFECTED, NOW CREATE d normal android /data and obb folder on ur sd card.. now after uninstall, put back ur sd card, and re install those apk u uninstalled and bam.... if problem persist... just uninstall everythin and extract data afresh to ur sd card and install apk..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
gbodimowo:

thanks buddy
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Godvilla: JOIN OTHER GURUS AND BROADEN UR SCOPE OF KNOWLEDGE.
request sent
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
deejay_harry1:

YOU SHOULD HAVE MOVED ALL UR GAMES DATA TO UR SD CARD BEFORE PUTTIN IT IN...

backup ur games data to ur sd card, now remove the sd card and UNINSTALL D GAMES THAT WERE AFFECTED, NOW CREATE d normal android /data and obb folder on ur sd card.. now after uninstall, put back ur sd card, and re install those apk u uninstalled and bam.... if problem persist... just uninstall everythin and extract data afresh to ur sd card and install apk..

Did all that,it worked, I put FIFA 14 into obb after creating the folder,moved the game from internal to it and it played;a minute into playing it hanged,I checked what was happening and lo and behold the FIFA logo on my menu had turned into that green Android logo,I checked the obb folder and it was not on the Memory Card anymore.....I know the card's fake,am returning it tomorrow. It's a Samsung class 10 32GB card
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
@4peace plz help ur broad plz thanks.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by princeparis(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Gurus. How can I uninstall unwanted appd designated as system apps. Or change them to ordinary apps.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
prince paris: Gurus. How can I uninstall unwanted appd designated as system apps. Or change them to ordinary apps.

first your device must be rooted....then just install app master from playstore... and delete or uninstall anything you like....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rudewaterz(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Finally! I am proud to say I own a Gionee Elife E3. Phone is pretty light, though. I expect to be welcomed to this wonderful family!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.