Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294531 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
JYREZ and BRAINEX please what colour of Gionee E6 díd you guys buy? planning on getting one by December (God willing) I want to know if the White one gets dirty easily/quickly and if the Black one shows scratches easily. thanks for your response on advance, anybody who uses E6 can also help me out with my question. thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
sylaz: Help a nigga out!!!!! My camera just shows green when I open it..done a factory reset already, still the same...Help too..my phone is like 2weeks abeg oo cry cry
Return it back to the dealer and request 4 a fix. Ur waranty card covers this issue #CAPISH
Are u in Lag?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
TheTega: JYREZ and BRAINEX please what colour of Gionee E6 díd you guys buy? planning on getting one by December (God willing) I want to know if the White one gets dirty easily/quickly and if the Black one shows scratches easily. thanks for your response on advance, anybody who uses E6 can also help me out with my question. thanks

Apart from lags and battery drainage, the phone is perfect....

I bought the black one.... Sold it yesterday smiley
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
jreyez:

Apart from lags and battery drainage, the phone is perfect....

I bought the black one.... Sold it yesterday smiley
Thanks, lol JESUS, you sold it for what this time?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Godvilla: Return it back to the dealer and request 4 a fix. Ur waranty card covers this issue #CAPISH
If u are In Lag, comp villa to be precise. Locate Assets plaza a brown color 4 storey building. Their customer Service Center is rite there on The grand floor. U'll see a fair in complextion lady receptionsit, tell her u want to see Mr. Kester (My Engineer Pal)
thanks bro..yeah I'm in lag.I may go there Monday. Thanks.I noticed something; I did a factory reset but it still left my phone rooted, since I have to unroot before I return it what do I do?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Godvilla: Return it back to the dealer and request 4 a fix. Ur waranty card covers this issue #CAPISH
If u are In Lag, comp villa to be precise. Locate Assets plaza a brown color 4 storey building. Their customer Service Center is rite there on The grand floor. U'll see a fair in complextion lady receptionsit, tell her u want to see Mr. Kester (My Engineer Pal)
hope the warranty thingy makes my repair free of charge? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
sylaz: hope the warranty thingy makes my repair free of charge? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Absolutely
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 7:25am On Nov 17, 2013
Godvilla: Absolutely
thanks. So i need not unroot?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rudewaterz(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rudewaterz: guys, my play store isn't connecting. I'm getting, "connection timed out. Retry." And this is happening on a regular basis.
please, could someone help me out here.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by DrakeKendrick(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abeg is it a must that i'll Root this phone...Any E5 user??...give me a lil review bout d fone
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
DrakeKendrick: Abeg is it a must that i'll Root this phone...Any E5 user??...give me a lil review bout d fone

It's not a must you'll root any android device... Be it e5.

Here are the pros and cons behind rooting->

After rooting your device you'll have full of your phone, going beyond Google restrictions....

More apps will work...... Droid vpn, Openvpn,... Infact many apps and games will work on the device after rooting, where as not all apps/games will work if not Rooted.

The one disadvantage of rooting is that it will void your warranty.angry
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by DrakeKendrick(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
jreyez:

It's not a must you'll root any android device... Be it e5.

Here are the pros and cons behind rooting->

After rooting your device you'll have full of your phone, going beyond Google restrictions....

More apps will work...... Droid vpn, Openvpn,... Infact many apps and games will work on the device after rooting, where as not all apps/games will work if not Rooted.

The one disadvantage of rooting is that it will void your warranty.angry
Thanks man...but b/w e3 & e5 which one should i go for
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
DrakeKendrick: Thanks man...but b/w e3 & e5 which one should i go for

Bro with full support, go for e5..... angry

It has a amoled display......
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
DrakeKendrick: Thanks man...but b/w e3 & e5 which one should i go for
Cons of E5
*Single Sim
*Non-Removeable bat3
*No external card slot
If u can deal with this 3 major cons, then u can go for it otherwise, Go for E3.
The new E3 variants in town rite now have been updated 4rm the factory.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Godvilla: Cons of E5
*Single Sim
*Non-Removeable bat3
*No external card slot
If u can deal with this 3 major cons, then u can go for it otherwise, Go for E3.
and what updates were made on the new variants?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
I installed temple Run Oz on my phone. It worked well since friday but this morning whenever i start it. It shows the first loading page and then stops and it gets stuck in the first screen. After a while i get a message from the phone saying that the app is not responding with the options to either wait or close the app. I uninstalled and reinstalled yet same thing. What's wrong?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Battery jumps from 19% to 15%...and keeps dropping faster than normal....anyone noticed this?im on the stock rom
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
coolest01: Battery jumps from 19% to 15%...and keeps dropping faster than normal....anyone noticed this?im on the stock rom
battery reduces very fast once you turn off and turn on the phone. Though someone mentioned earlier that battery performance will normalise wit time
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by DrakeKendrick(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
jreyez:

Bro with full support, go for e5..... angry

It has a amoled display......
Thanks Broo grin grin grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
sylaz: thanks. So i need not unroot?
Godvilla bro can you answer this?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by evergreen247: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Godvilla: Cons of E5
*Single Sim
*Non-Removeable bat3
*No external card slot
Godvilla, pls pls pls what are updated? How is the update? In fact which one is better between the two?
..... Help me with shop address with lowest price please!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
I noticed that my phone hits up near the camera at the back of the phone when its on use.. please I want to know if it's normal or a fault

Thanks...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Godvilla, Harry, jeyrez, 4peace etc help me ..

My battery runs down from 100% to 50% like a jet..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Stancity: Godvilla, Harry, jeyrez, 4peace etc help me ..

My battery runs down from 100% to 50% like a jet..

turn down ur screen brightness when indoor... go check ur running background apps and clear them all...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
deejay_harry1:

turn down ur screen brightness when indoor... go check ur running background apps and clear them all...
Thanks harry ,, brightness is 10%
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Stancity: Thanks harry ,, brightness is 10%

onpoint.. to save more super juices everynight, get screen filter pro and set ur brightness as 32 innit... safe luck...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Dgunnerz(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
I know this is ain't the right thread to post this...
My GP2 can't play FL Commando...
is it because its not rooted?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mayorwesley: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
pls I just got d e3 abt a week now and I must confess the phone is value for money but i noticed that the earpiece makes a vibrating notice when I am on a call, pls should I return it and can it be easily fixed
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
mayorwesley: pls I just got d e3 abt a week now and I must confess the phone is value for money but i noticed that the earpiece makes a vibrating notice when I am on a call, pls should I return it and can it be easily fixed
The fault is little for what you are about to do.. try to use another earpiece to taste, if the problem still persist then take next action
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mayorwesley: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Stancity: The fault is little for what you are about to do.. try to use another earpiece to taste, if the problem still persist then take next action

thanks but I dont mean headphone, I meant that my internal earpiece has a vibrating sound when I'm on call. I dont know what to do
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
mayorwesley: .

thanks but I dont mean headphone, I meant that my internal earpiece has a vibrating sound when I'm on call. I dont know what to do

you have to present your phone problem very well cause you are the one feeling the issue.ion is

Let ask the vibration is it when the call connect and no vibration after(which is normal)

or

Vibration is continuous during call at interval.

upon all try to remove the phone from vibration and try it.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mayorwesley: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
4peace:

you have to present your phone problem very well cause you are the one feeling the issue.ion is

Let ask the vibration is it when the call connect and no vibration after(which is normal)

or

Vibration is continuous during call at interval.

upon all try to remove the phone from vibration and try it.
[quote author=4peace]

to be clearer, there is a noise coming from my phone when I am on call which reduces the audio quality, I can barely hear what the person talking to me on the phone is saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.