Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294016 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ezone: plz all the android gurus in the house, plz how do i locate ROOT OF INTERNAL SD CARD. want to COPY RECOVERY.IMG FILE TO THE ROOT OF INTERNAL SD CARD. thanks all
This is funny tho but to make things clear root of internal SD Card means put it directly in the internal SD card and not in any folder. Hope you understand better now?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 12:23am On Nov 24, 2013
Guys I need advice,I subscribed for the Airtel Blackberry one day plan as a friend told me it works on Android without VPNs,but it doesn't work,what should I do?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Impulse80(m): 1:04am On Nov 24, 2013
sar-tee:

I was the guy, that called you just now.
My guy you dey fall hand nah
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sartee(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2013
Impulse80:
My guy you dey fall hand nah
sorry bro,but in what way did i fall your hand.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
macbeyland: does it have switchable 3g on both Sims?
Yup very stable.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
Chikago: Guys I need advice,I subscribed for the Airtel Blackberry one day plan as a friend told me it works on Android without VPNs,but it doesn't work,what should I do?

Help needed.....doesn't BIS work on Android anymore without VPN?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by SweetSoup(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Chikago:

Help needed.....doesn't BIS work on Android anymore without VPN?
Check your settings, see screen shot for aid. If your setting is Ok, subscribe to the 1day internet plan (10mb plan) and your bb plan will start working.

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Coolstan: ok my sister needs a new phone and am thinking of getting her the E3. Pls which firmware does it come with out of the box? Chinese/Nigerian/Indian?

It comes will what gionee will international firmware, it is us users that labeled it as we wish
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
macbeyland: does it have switchable 3g on both Sims?

If its not switchable I won't be using it for close to 2 month now
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Coolstan: If its the ultimate edition by sta2z then yes 3G is switchable but the fm radio might not work but there's a workaround

Please can you share the workaround because I need it,thank you.

Note
The FM work but can not record
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Any one know a file explorer that cab hide files on my droid? Es explorer is doing a lousy job
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by aficionado: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
WackyJ1: Any one know a file explorer that cab hide files on my droid? Es explorer is doing a lousy job
There are several of such files-hiding apps available...try Googling it. In my case though, I just move the file or folder to Android/Data.
Gbam!...it wouldn't be visible again unless you access it from your file explorer.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
4peace:

Please can you share the workaround because I need it,thank you.

Note
The FM work but can not record

you will have to replace the radio entirely. Replace with another radio from any other rom that supports recording
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
aficionado:
There are several of such files-hiding apps available...try Googling it. In my case though, I just move the file or folder to Android/Data.
Gbam!...it wouldn't be visible again unless you access it from your file explorer.
Thanks bro. ES explorer is just wack in that eegard . I am thinking of uninstalling it
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sweet Soup: Check your settings, see screen shot for aid. If your setting is Ok, subscribe to the 1day internet plan (10mb plan) and your bb plan will start working.

It didn't work,so I browsed it,and someone said to buy 10mb data to use and open the BlackBerry BIS,I did so,it started working after the 10mb finished, I used 12mb after the 10;and it stopped.....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by fajen(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Order for ur android phones from Elijahdre . he's been so realible and delivery is incredibly awesome. I just ordered for gionee e5 and am currently using it now. Just within three hrs I ordered I laid my hands on it. Thanks so much elijahdre.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by aficionado: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
WackyJ1:
Thanks bro. ES explorer is just wack in that eegard . I am thinking of uninstalling it
XPLORE is the best file manager IMHO. Its dual-pane functionality is still unmatched even among its closest rivals. That function makes copying/cutting of files/folders from one folder/memory to another to be a breeze.
It also supports ZIP, RAR, TAR and more recently 7ZIP archive formats. I also have ES Explorer, Root Explorer, OI Explorer, Lidroid File explorer et al but the performance and ease of file management with Xplore beats them all...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by macbeyland(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
4peace:

If its not switchable I won't be using it for close to 2 month now
4peace please give me the advantages that miui v5 has over my stock rom on e3. please does it consume battery power less than the Ge3 stock rom? does it also have the face unlock (instead of drawing patterns) that comes with the stock Ron of Ge3. please I would appreciate it if you can give me the full details of all the advantages and extra features of Miui v5 over the stock rom of Ge3. thanks in anticipation of your response

between xperia HD V3 and MIUI v5, which is better ?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
aficionado:
XPLORE is the best file manager IMHO. Its dual-pane functionality is still unmatched even among its closest rivals. That function makes copying/cutting of files/folders from one folder/memory to another to be a breeze.
It also supports ZIP, RAR, TAR and more recently 7ZIP archive formats. I also have ES Explorer, Root Explorer, OI Explorer, Lidroid File explorer et al but the performance and ease of file management with Xplore beats them all...

There is Xplore for android? I didn't know.. I used it during my symbian days and I really loved it
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
macbeyland: 4peace please give me the advantages that miui v5 has over my stock rom on e3. please does it consume battery power less than the Ge3 stock rom? does it also have the face unlock (instead of drawing patterns) that comes with the stock Ron of Ge3. please I would appreciate it if you can give me the full details of all the advantages and extra features of Miui v5 over the stock rom of Ge3. thanks in anticipation of your response

I also support this question. Help break it down a bit for US learners smiley
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 3:55am On Nov 25, 2013
fajen: Order for ur android phones from Elijahdre . he's been so realible and delivery is incredibly awesome. I just ordered for gionee e5 and am currently using it now. Just within three hrs I ordered I laid my hands on it. Thanks so much elijahdre.

(gionee and techno)
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
House, I am buying this baby E3 tomorrow by God's grace.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Impulse80(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
sar-tee:

sorry bro,but in what way did i fall your hand.
You no talk well na
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Ezone: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Coolstan: Word!
....thanks man
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Ezone: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Coolstan: This is funny tho but to make things clear root of internal SD Card means put it directly in the internal SD card and not in any folder. Hope you understand better now?
as much i thot...thanks man
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sartee(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Impulse80:
You no talk well na
i spoke well bro. But its like you didnt want to do biz with me.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by omobone(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Please does Gionee e3 supports USB OTG?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by macbeyland(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
macbeyland: 4peace please give me the advantages that miui v5 has over my stock rom on e3. please does it consume battery power less than the Ge3 stock rom? does it also have the face unlock (instead of drawing patterns) that comes with the stock Ron of Ge3. please I would appreciate it if you can give me the full details of all the advantages and extra features of Miui v5 over the stock rom of Ge3. thanks in anticipation of your response

4peace please respond to my question please I need clarification as soon as possible.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by SweetSoup(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2013
Coolstan:

you will have to replace the radio entirely. Replace with another radio from any other rom that supports recording
Bro pls can you help me with a link to download music and video editing app premium version, thanks.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
fajen: Order for ur android phones from Elijahdre . he's been so realible and delivery is incredibly awesome. I just ordered for gionee e5 and am currently using it now. Just within three hrs I ordered I laid my hands on it. Thanks so much elijahdre.
thanks.God bless you real good
we sell cheaper.delivery also possible
call or watsapp elijahdre on 08034795720
BB PIN:7c71f6c4
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by maxdozie(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
elijahdre:
thanks.God bless you real good
we sell cheaper.delivery also possible
call or watsapp elijahdre on 08034795720
BB PIN:7c71f6c4
bro chill would contact u wen am ready p.h tins oo
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by gbodimowo(m): 2:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Guys this is the 1st time I would flash a rom & it stays @ the gionne logo please how can I get this working

Am talking about the miui v5 rom I changed the boot image as I always did but this doesn't work as I noticed that once I wipe system it just remains there but if I didn't wipe the system the old rom will boot so way out I have the v3.11.23 and the 3.11.26 700mb of data gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.