Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Guys Only :can You Date/marry A Woman That Has 3 Children Already? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only :can You Date/marry A Woman That Has 3 Children Already? (645 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Wedding Problems: She Lied To Me, She Have 3 Children Already / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only :can You Date/marry A Woman That Has 3 Children Already? by bingbagbo(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
a guy in my neighbourhood is about to marry this widow that already has 3 kids and i find it very weird. is this normal? can you do this? why?
Re: Guys Only :can You Date/marry A Woman That Has 3 Children Already? by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
Yes, i can . . .Why?
1. She is human and she is a woman
2. 3 kids by her does not make her a disease, and it means she is fertile.
3. Kids dont have to be from your loins to be your kids, adopt them and make them happy.
4. Once i am sure we are happy together.
5 . . . So many other reasons.
Love is not about how many kids she has, it is my heart to hers, and at the end of the day, many Men are home to kids that are not even their and yet they dont know it.
So the question is, as a man with 3 kids, why should a woman wanna marry you and be mother to those kids as well . . .What is good for the goose aint bad for the gander . . . oooppssss!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only :can You Date/marry A Woman That Has 3 Children Already? by MrCork: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2013
bin gbagbo:
a guy in my neighbourhood is about to marry this widow that already has 3 kids and i find it very weird. is this normal? can you do this? why?

...bro...it seems u dont want punnny?? ..who cares about her childrens undecided
Re: Guys Only :can You Date/marry A Woman That Has 3 Children Already? by Sanboy25: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
Yeah, why not ? smiley
Anyway, I find that story hard to believe coming from you Bin Gbagbo, I just hope you're not trying to take over Romance section with stories as dry as your jokes... undecided
Re: Guys Only :can You Date/marry A Woman That Has 3 Children Already? by bingbagbo(m): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sanboy25: Yeah, why not ? smiley
Anyway, I find that story hard to believe coming from you Bin Gbagbo, I just hope you're not trying to take over Romance section with stories as dry as your jokes... undecided

why dont u believe me?? embarassed
Sanboy25: Yeah, why not ? smiley

why dont u believe me??

(1) (Reply)

Computer Programming To Design Singles And Married Relationships / High School Admission for Virgins Only / What Matters More In A Relationship: Hot S*x Or Loyalty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.