Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (2611 Views)

Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. / Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? / Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by chukxie(m): 5:54am On Jun 22, 2013
@ OP: Don't some people know how to construct simple sentences these days? Just asking ooooooo!
Re: - by MrsChima(f): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2013
chukxie: @ OP: Don't some people know how to construct simple sentences these days? Just asking ooooooo!

And your simp ash took the time to respond!

Just saying biss.
Re: - by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2013
OP, I suggest they move your thread to family section, you will get reasonable response there.

As a lady, I wouldn't want my tubes tied, maybe my man will tie his if he wants that for family planning undecided
Re: - by shizzle11(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2013
^^ True that!
comical thread. Mrs Chima, what's with this your english gringrin
Re: - by kendraloops(f): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Wella wella ur ash off my nuts. Grammar that biss.
R u making sense at all? Sorry ehn. Try use ur medicine n I pray that d good Lord will grant u good health.
Pele, it is well.
Re: - by MrsChima(f): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...ermmm Mrs Chima....please can u tie Onila's tube so she no longer post crap threads on Nairaland??....we hate that babe! angry

You like her.
Re: - by MrsChima(f): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Vikin: OP, I suggest they move your thread to family section, you will get reasonable response there.

As a lady, I wouldn't want my tubes tied, maybe my man will tie his if he wants that for family planning undecided

Hmmm.
Re: - by Enegod(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Does women have cockrings
#clear throat#
Re: - by ikekings(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
She changed the topic... undecided undecided undecided...
Re: - by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
Argggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Re: - by ikekings(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
Crazy!!!! grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided
Re: - by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mrs Chima, firstly, I would post this in the family section if you haven't already. Look at the type of responses you've received.

Secondly, a woman must come to an accord with her husband/partner before doing such. The essence of a woman having a hysterectomy is so that she and her husband/partner cannot have children anymore. The reasons for consulting the husband/partner are obvious.
If he wants to have a vasectomy, then the same rules need to be applied.

When a couple want to have children, they discuss. When a couple do not want anymore children, they should also discuss.
Re: - by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Does you need to slob on Mr.Cork? You know does him.

You cray
Re: - by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
ogugua88: Mrs Chima, firstly, I would post this in the family section if you haven't already. Look at the type of responses you've received.

Secondly, a woman must come to an accord with her husband/partner before doing such. The essence of a woman having a hysterectomy is so that she and her husband/partner cannot have children anymore. The reasons for consulting the husband/partner are obvious.

When a couple want to have children, they discuss. When a couple do not want anymore children, they should also discuss.

You are right..I will post the question on the fam sec....thanks!
Re: - by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
ogugua88: Mrs Chima, firstly, I would post this in the family section if you haven't already. Look at the type of responses you've received.

You just got up from sleep this morning, jump in here to hide post? Awesome. I guess you had a badass nightmare
Re: - by Enegod(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
ogugua, u smoke weed? why u de hide post here...i go vex for u o
Re: - by hidenconyo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
ogugua refused to hide

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father / Check out the Beautiful girls of Nairaland / This Lady Leaked Her Randy Video From Bedroom, What She Is Up To!!!! (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.