Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Chime's Schools In Enugu... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime's Schools In Enugu... (8002 Views)

Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Chime Declares Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chime's Schools In Enugu... by EkoIle1: 5:47am On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by musiwa25: 6:05am On Jun 22, 2013
Given the federal govt 54% of Nigeria revenue is wrong.. Nigeria govt should not have more than 30% of the revenue. 50% of that money should be given to the state. P SURE, NDDC, etc should be cancelled and this money given to state to develop their facilities.

Who is going to be more commited to their people. Is it someone sitting in Abuja or someone in the state..

It should be in the constitution that they have reduce the abuja money to 30% that way. It is impossible to change it.

Local govt system is not a good system municipal system is the best system everywhere.

Local govt system.. cluster several villages and community together. municipal makes them separate for them to take care of themself.

there is no need for federal allocation in Municipal system like nigeria state should provide them that.. Nigeria use to operate municipal system before.
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by EkoIle1: 6:09am On Jun 22, 2013
^^^^^^^ Abeg, leave that matter and face topic...
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2013
Eko Ile: ^^^^^^^ Abeg, leave that matter and face topic...

he forgot to take hin agbo grin
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by musiwa25: 6:13am On Jun 22, 2013
people who are going to build their state are going to build it. You cant have 54% in abuja. You need to reduce it to just 30%. and transfer airport, road , hospital,police etc to the state to manage. that way federal deal with only defence of the country.
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 22, 2013
musiwa25: people who are going to build their state are going to build it. You cant have 54% in abuja. You need to reduce it to just 30%. and transfer airport, road , hospital,police etc to the state to manage. that way federal deal with only defence of the country.

Most states are not doing much with the little they are getting thou
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by redsquare(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2013
Eko Ile,I have now confirmed that you are indeed jobless. You keep on flooding the whole place with meaningless threads, from Akpabio's hospitals to Amaechi's schools and now Chime's schools. So all you do is to keep searching the whole internet for pictures just to discredit other state governors. Please post pictures of schools in your rural Osun state let's compare them with those in Akwa Ibom,Rivers and Enugu.

4 Likes

Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by musiwa25: 6:27am On Jun 22, 2013
what do you mean..

Most of the state are mostly stealing the money..

It is alot of money they get, if they want to use it.. So you can see what ondo state did with his money.. If you look at the commisssioners in ondo state. they are all young. but the rest state are old that will not work.. that why USA president are alway young.. Old people cant do anything.

Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by musiwa25: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2013
if you were sick, are you going to have your doctor sit abuja to take care of you, while you are in enugu. NO.. So you cant have 54% of the money in abuja. You need to remove it.
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by EkoIle1: 6:38am On Jun 22, 2013
The fact is, many of these governors collects taxes and allocations and even loans so why are they still far behind regarding basic services like quality education for school children?
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by ACM10: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2013
grin grin
Dude you are a desperate propagandist. First of all, the 2nd picture is not New Haven primary school. Secondly, why select few unsightly areas to showcase? Guess your intention is malicious.
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by EkoIle1: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2013
ACM10: grin grin
Dude you are a desperate propagandist. First of all, the 2nd picture is not New Haven primary school. Secondly, why select few unsightly areas to showcase? Guess your intention is malicious.

http://blueprintng.com/new/2012/11/enugu-schools-long-road-to-education/enugu-school-a-dilapidated-classroom-block-at-new-haven-secondary-school/

I added the links because of people like you....

Btw, na my propaganda and intentions create the conditions depicted in the pictures..?

You people say the silliest and irrelevant rubbish..

7 Likes

Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by GenSpecific: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2013
Of late OP has been posting pictures of Jigawa and Rivers state government achievements. Why? Are these states not PDP controlled? Well the reason is simple. The newly formed APC from which OP's ACN paymasters are part of are desperately trying to adopt Lamido and Amaechi for the 2015 election under their new party.

Why? Does ACN or CPC or ANPP not have any credible candidates? Why do you want to adopt PDP governors as your 2015 flag bearers come 2015 in particular Lamido/Amaechi ticket?

OP now adds a new dimension to his campaign of calumny by posting negative pics of other PDP led states. Is OP trying to justify that only Lamido and Amaechi are working and as such deserve to leave their party and be given automatic tickets in his ACP?

Eko Ile, I have said it before and I will say it again here: you are nothing but a paid propaganda shill!

3 Likes

Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by Ngwakwe: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2013
The truth of the matter is that you haven't been to those states and your internet dependent information has deceived you a lot.

Photographs can never serve as detailed video documentary and secondly you have a parochial view on how fast things have changed making those pictures outdated.

Embarking on Tourism with a good high resolution camera will be good for you to actually get the view of what those places look like.

Travel and see is my advice to all those one region sit tight / locked up kids.

Eko Ile:

http://blueprintng.com/new/2012/11/enugu-schools-long-road-to-education/enugu-school-a-dilapidated-classroom-block-at-new-haven-secondary-school/

I added the links because of people like you....

Btw, na my propaganda and intentions create the conditions depicted in the pictures..?

You people say the silliest and irrelevant rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by Demdem(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2013
Those with better pictures of schools built by chime in enugu should kindly post it. That alone will go a long way than talking rubbish. It's high time we put all these governors on the hot seat. Retardeen has have his fair share.
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2013
"The OP is lying, is a propagandist, he's relying on outdated pictures, documentaries are needed to validate this or that." what a lame boring excuse!

Why are these people not posting the modern pictures, uploading the so called documentaries?
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by Ngwakwe: 8:08am On Jun 22, 2013
What can we make of the propaganda page your link referred to, a photonews or what?

A 2012 photograph pasted on a site is now the real New Heaven School
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by Brimmie(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2013
[size=30]Bwahahhahahah!! Jokes Section Pls!![/size] grin grin
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by phillippiano(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2013
Just passing by
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by spyder880(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2013
This is not a true reflection of schools in Enugu state, I dont like political arguments as I dont have too much time to follow it, but if I have time, I will post pictures of what Enugu state has done in Education in the past 12 years at least. I wish to have some time today maybe. Parklane, new ESUT and other schools. A lot is happening in Enugu education sector, we are not the best yet, but we are satisfied with our government.

2 Likes

Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by londoner: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2013
Why are people replying pictures with words?

Until pictures are added to refute the op's assertion,that assertion stands firm......simple.
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by Aderostock(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2013
Gen. Specific:
Of late OP has been posting pictures of Jigawa and Rivers state government achievements. Why? Are these states not PDP controlled? Well the reason is simple. The newly formed APC from which OP's ACN paymasters are part of are desperately trying to adopt Lamido and Amaechi for the 2015 election under their new party.

Why? Does ACN or CPC or ANPP not have any credible candidates? Why do you want to adopt PDP governors as your 2015 flag bearers come 2015 in particular Lamido/Amaechi ticket?

OP now adds a new dimension to his campaign of calumny by posting negative pics of other PDP led states. Is OP trying to justify that only Lamido and Amaechi are working and as such deserve to leave their party and be given automatic tickets in his ACP?

Eko Ile, I have said it before and I will say it again here: you are nothing but a paid propaganda shill!

I don't think these duo will become president/vice candidates of APC. One thing I hate about PDP is that they hate seeing developments, that's why they are frustrating these duo.
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2013
Propaganda or no propaganda, the pictures posted by the OP represents the true situation of basic schools in Enugu.

Sullivan Chime has done VERY WELL in terms of road construction but the education sector suffered serious neglect under his watch. Most of the public primary and secondary schools in the state are deplorable.

In fact, I suggest that this thread be moved to the front page to remind the governor and his team that they'r failing in that area.

I dont believe in sweeping dirt under the carpet. Let other people expose the areas where their state governors, or even the FG, is not doing well. That is the power and beauty of democracy.

I hate lies but the OP, notorious for telling lies, has not told a lie this time. This thread was created for propaganda but the propaganda is based on the TRUE situation on ground.

3 Likes

Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by mike404(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Propaganda or no propaganda, the pictures posted by the OP represents the true situation of basic schools in Enugu.

Sullivan Chime has done VERY WELL in terms of road construction but the education sector suffered serious neglect under his watch. Most of the public primary and secondary schools in the state are deplorable.

In fact, I suggest that this thread be moved to the front page to remind the governor and his team that they'r failing in that area.

I dont believe in sweeping dirt under the carpet. Let other people expose the areas where their state governors, or even the FG, is not doing well. That is the power and beauty of democracy.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by deor03(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2013
Are these my future leaders, when I'm old and aged?
Our governors should build human resources or else our future is messed up
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by joeyfire(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2013
Ngwakwe: The truth of the matter is that you haven't been to those states and your internet dependent information has deceived you a lot.

I can bet that he doesn't even live in Nigeria. That's the power of google.
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by spyder880(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2013
I have gone to a school in Ngwo, Nike and I want to look at CIC Enugu. I will see IMT next.
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by Abagworo(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2013
Truth be told, that is the state of most schools in Nigeria and a few Governors have touched some of them but none has done it like Amaechi or the way Rochas is doing at the moment. I think our Governors need to face this vital stage of our education system. In most primary schools, the most modern building is the one built in the 90s under Buhari's PTF. That was more than 13 to 23 years ago.
Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by goldfish80(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2013
This must be a joke of some sort. The school you labelled newheaven primary school is NOT and I repeat Is not New heaven primary school. Infact am presently in Newheaven and will personally go there b4 the day runs out and take pictures of the school and post it here to put you to shame.

1 Like

Re: Chime's Schools In Enugu... by geeez: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2013
Now I see why they keep flooding schools in the SW and stretching our infrastructure from Lagos to Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Biafra National Team Defeat Taipei Magpies Of Taiwan 4:1 (see Photos / Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport / Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.