Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? (1585 Views)

Poll: Alapo-Plenty or Koko-master?

Alapo Plenty- 9ice: 69% (18 votes)
Koko Master- D'banj: 30% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Yemi Alade Shows Off Plenty Dollars In New Photos / Koko Master: See How D’banj Is Being Treated Like A King At The Us White House / Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by BabaLuku1(m): 12:16am On May 11, 2008
embarassed tongue[table][/table]who is the best among 9ice and D'banj
Hey guys i will just like to know how you feel about the new sensation,far going and sensational 9ice,a natural musician,grounded and a truly proud Nigerian and the Imitator called Dbanj. Though he stormed Nigeria just some few months after coming back from the UK but it seems its obvious he is acting as if he can be the new Fela.What he doesn't know is that nobody can ever be like the weird one,not even weird Mc. Abami Eda is dead and D'banj should leave the Felaism to Femi, Seun and Dede since they have been around the legend and the magic didn't rub off on them. Though we can't stop shaking our booty to his dance hall tracks but when it comes to music for all situation i don't think he has anything in stock and like (9ice said, ojojumo ni keresi lodo mi.Happen,shele
9ice- If i no dey your party,you know you are missing, because dey wan feel my rhymes
dbanj- Why me,why you

Sow whatt do you guys feel.Who is the man now?

Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by tholuosa2: 3:53am On May 11, 2008
Definitely 9ice

He is musically grounded and definitely lyrically tight
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by BabaLuku1(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2008
i thought i was the only one who felf the same way.that guy keeps making me proud with his sonoric voice and beats(courtesy of ID cabasa). Dbanj is for us on the street and in Parties
tholu_osa2:

Definitely 9ice

He is musically grounded and definitely lyrically tight
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by funkydot(f): 3:09pm On May 15, 2008
@ Poster

They are both great and they rock! I pick 9ice though for originality and maturity. I'm feeling him seriously now. cool
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by enque(f): 11:25am On May 16, 2008
I THINK FOR NOW 9ice is d rave of d moment, except d'banj can come up wit one of his regulars that wld really wow shocked shocked people, i dont see him catchin up wit 9ice for now,
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by coolboyapg: 6:14pm On May 21, 2008
dbanj
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by dready(f): 6:53pm On May 21, 2008
@coolboyapg, you you nor go call dbanj . i sabi say na you gon gon be dbanj i am not mixing words here.
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by Snoop001(m): 5:33am On May 22, 2008
9-I-C-E. The guy is the best for now.
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by tRoOE(f): 4:34pm On May 22, 2008
In fact there is no comparative here
That is an insult upon insult, 9ice and dbanj are not on the same level
How can you group noise maker abi na the koko master with 9ice
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by rexfx2: 6:46pm On May 22, 2008
9zeeeee alwayz!!!
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by akinsadeez(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2008
9ice is the bomb.anyhow whenever, omo jamisi.Dbanj is okay but I wonder why the guy just wont drop the koko master stuff and move on.Imagine 9ice calling himself gongo aso master or gongo master even in his songs just becos he had a hit song called gongo aso.Dbanj should stop repeating I'm the koko master i his songs.
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by TLolive: 1:36am On May 23, 2008
can we all say 9ICE?!!!!

tRoOE:

In fact there is no comparative here
That is an insult upon insult, 9ice and dbanj are not on the same level
How can you group noise maker abi na the koko master with 9ice

this is the truth! they're not on the same level. they don't compare
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by Dclique(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2008
9ice period of shine iz limited
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by bluehorizo(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2008
Alapo-Many
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by mcwalker(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2008
why are you all making zero comparism?

D'banj has been into music since 2004 and till present and he's still very hot. How many artiste in Nigeria can sustain the that tempo?

take a look at tongolo, socor, why me, move Ur body, and his role in Mo Hits, PERE, CLOSE 2 YOU and many others?

His Awards in MTV, Channel 0, MOBO and the rest, are not fake or are they?

THIS IS NOT A LECTURE 101 BUT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT HOW MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE KNOW THE TITLE OF 9ICE FIRST ALBUM? THAT YOU ARE OUT WITH A HIT NOW DOES NOT MAKE YOU BETTER THAN THE REST? NOT WITH SOMEONE LIKE D'BANJ PLEASE? its don Jazzy Again

Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by iku: 9:01pm On May 25, 2008
Alapomeji-

4real,

4life.

promote my culture.

Gongo aso- ja won si.

Chop up!

The apex of koko was simply the begining of credibility.

Iku!
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by Hawkeye(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2008
Now this is just annoying.

First I've nothing against 9ice i mean he is the rave of the moment espeially with my fave track photocopy.

BUT Dbanj.

How dare you.

Who says he is trying to be like fela? they dont sing thesame kinda music so why the comparison. And if his fans aint complaining bout him saying the koko master all the time, all you player haters should just shut ur traps afterall akon's intro is always konvict music like we dont know he owns it but no one complains, atleast i dont.

I cant deny that I'm a big dbanj fan but'm also a fan of 9ice.

But the kokomaster all the way,
Re: Alapo-plenty Or Koko-master? by DEKUNLE26: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
9ice is natural,duo i like D'banj but there is no comparism here.
kokolet has made name 4himself after 2nd album,let's wait till 2nd or 3rd album
from 9ice b4 u can compear them wit each other.

(1) (Reply)

Stil On 9ice / Celeb Spotted: Rihanna / Ada & Frank's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.