Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar (44895 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by sCun: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Your miraculous change in complexion probably turned him off.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by cold(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Yvonne seems to come across as someone with a warm personality but hey what do i know

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by chriskwaku: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
360command: How old is yvonne ? If she is really inlove, I will marry her.
27 years. Good luck.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by nerodenero: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
She sounded like a saint.I think she can produce a movie out of this.Lesson to be learnt: Two celebrities in a relationship dont always end well let alone marriage.Hard truth!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Decryptor(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
ItsModella:

And not everyone is Annie Idibia undecided
Yeah...that Ȋ̝̊̅§ the reason why very few ladies like Annie Idibia will get the result she got after her perseverance. (A happy fulfilled wedlock and union).
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
bella berry: Eyah, seems Iyanya really dealt with her oh....but come to think of it, why will you be dating someone that shouts it from the roof top that all he wants is your waist? undecided
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by EmperorSeal(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
blink182: Sad.
why are you sad? Has anyone tushed u eh! Abi y u dey vex sef? Abeg go shit ojare
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
SMDH for people backing Iyanya's folly!

Are y'all all about f**king girls all over the place and lying to women? There's more to life than pu*sy!

And as for Ms. Nelson, dafuq is wrong wit u? U moved on u said, why talk about it again?!

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
Decryptor:
Yeah...that Ȋ̝̊̅§ the reason why very few ladies like Annie Idibia will get the result she got after her perseverance. (A happy fulfilled wedlock and union).
yeah right...perseverance my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Decryptor:
Not everyone wants a happy and fulfilled marriage dumbas*!

And who told you Annie's is a happy fulfilled marriage? You never can tell you know.

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Decryptor:

Only time will tell undecided
They are just a few months along abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
She must av gotten the message from the song but blindly ignoring the reality that a man is what he sings.

Your waist, your waist all I want is your waist...Ms Nelson wud be foolishly dancing the song...and mr iyanya wud be smiling mischiviously in his mind...smh
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by EmperorSeal(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
bebechuks: Jim is just the idle guy for her I must say too.
lobatan? U mean ideal guy?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Decryptor(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I really enjoyed reading this interview on bellanaija.com and I think Yvonne Nelson answered the questions in a mature manner. I personally think that this is why ladies should never offer up their bodies to the men they are dating except in marriage of course. Most courtships of nowadays are fueled by lust and not love and the men are just looking for sperm receptacles to empty their sperm into. So, ladies should be wise because this so-called love game of today is just all about people wanting to fornicate with each other.
You gotta be kidding me! Why should i get to date a woman and take her shopping, cater for her needs and pamper her with good things and not get s3xual gratification ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ return?
Oh! Alright then...We men will subscribe to your "No s3x b4 marriage" policy only if ladies will stop asking for money for Brazillian Hair, BB subscription, cash etc until after marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

And who told you Annie's is a happy fulfilled marriage? You never can tell you know.
Exactly.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
A jealous womam cannot stay in husband house. Am nt saying what Kukere master did is fear,but u claim to hv love him.Why didn't u ignore all those girls going after him & still be with him?Annie did for 2face,nw she is njoying it. Play ur game wisely sister u are pretty..

But why pour out this poo!!!
Abeg don't let me punch you cus he dey pain me wella as i dey read this rubbish! angry angry angry
If it was the lady cheating? Would you say the same thing? ? ?
She has love for him but Iyanya has no love for her but she should still wait because men don finish for the whole world
Your thinking is warped!!! undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by write2obi(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
[/b]
lucenzo: [b]Ghana must....... fill in the blank space
GO undecided
lucenzo: Ghana must....... fill in the blank space
GO
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tallfish145(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
Wetin b my own?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by banky222: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
njokusboy: Aren't we all liars

we are all liars jare. i believe she too
dey lie
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by GagaBoy: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
Its funny how the guys and "some" girls are supporting him..... Or is it because he is Nigerian? That is no way a guy should treat a girl ever! No wonder our morals are going down the toilet. Its pitiful how we can all see cheating as the norm and praising him for it even..... And we wonder why HIV and other STDs are spreading..... Smh

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
GagaBoy: Its funny how the guys and "some" girls are supporting him..... Or is it because he is Nigerian? That is no way a guy should treat a girl ever! No wonder our morals are going down the toilet. Its pitiful how we can all see cheating as the norm and praising him for it even..... And we wonder why HIV and other STDs are spreading..... Smh
God bless you for this post.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
I.Joan:

But why pour out this poo!!!
Abeg don't let me punch you cus he dey pain me wella as i dey read this rubbish! angry angry angry
If it was the lady cheating? Would you say the same thing? ? ?
She has love for him but Iyanya has no love for her but she should still wait because men don finish for the whole world
Your thinking is warped!!! undecided undecided undecided
So women are nt cheating u want to tell me abi? This guy is a
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by cityhood: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-QGwVKbLt4DQ/UcWZPzmiyaI/AAAAAAAALoM/uJC2hRRY9JM/s400/iyanya+yvonne.jpeg[/img]

Late last year, rumour started that Ghanaian actress/model, Yvonne Nelson, was dating Nigerian singer, Kukere master, Iyanya, and broke up with him because he cheated on her with Nollywood colleague, Tonto Dikeh.

Yvonne never said a word since the rumour. She only wrote on her twitter handler "Thought you were the one but I guess all you wanted was to date an actress...There you go, enjoy dating the 2nd actress... movedon player *wink".

However, during an interview with Bella Naija, the beautiful actress admitted dating Iyanya and breaking up with him! calling Iyanya a LIAR.

The interview:

Sometime last year, you were quite emotional on Twitter when you supposedly broke up with a Nigerian music star. That incident has been shrouded with lots of cover-ups. Could you tell me what really happened?
I think it’s time my fans get to know the whole truth so I’m going to let it all out. I dated one person here, he’s in the industry. There were too many lies in the relationship. I found out a whole lot of things and I just felt like he took advantage of me.

Why did you go on Twitter to express your emotions?
I’m human, I’m not like a robot or anything. I just wanted the whole world to know what I was going through and I just wanted them to know that I was done with the relationship.

Did you actually break up with him on Twitter?
I didn’t break up on Twitter. I just tweeted how I was feeling that very moment.

I had an interview with Iyanya shortly after that Twitter rant and his words were “She didn’t mention my name so I don’t know anything about it. I’ve never told anyone that I was dating anybody.” Aren’t we talking about the same person here?
He would say that because he was wrong. His team is also trying to protect his fan base and I don’t blame him for denying anything. It’s him and his career, that’s OK.

How long did the two of you date and how would you describe the relationship?
We dated for 7 to 8 months. We had something and I thought it was special, like he was a wonderful guy but it was all lies. He had other girls and other things he was doing. Aside the actress that was in the picture, there were a lot more. That is how bad it is. We were in a relationship and he lied throughout and he was able to do all those things because I wasn’t living in Nigeria. But aside from the distance, I feel if you’re a genuine person and you’re loyal, you would still not do that.

Is this actress you’re talking about actually Tonto Dikeh?
I feel it’s disrespectful to start mentioning other people’s names. I am talking about Iyanya because we had a thing, I don’t want to bring in a third person. There were a lot of names that people know. There was a girl from South Africa, I’m not going to mention names but she was part of Big Brother Africa last year.

Most people only got to know that you and Iyanya were dating after you broke up. Were you deliberately being secretive about it?
I also don’t believe in putting my relationships in the faces of people. We both had our careers and were trying to protect our fan base and that’s cool. But if you go through my Instagram page, you’d see a couple of pictures of us together. I wasn’t shy about anything but he could not say he’s dating Yvonne Nelson because he had different people he was seeing so it was very hard for him to bring it out.

What did the experience teach you?
There are some things that you don’t get to learn in school; people can’t advice you, you won’t even listen. You just have to experience it to learn. I have no regrets that I went through it, it would have happened anyway. We are all human beings. We fall in love once in a while but if it doesn’t work out, that’s OK.

Have you moved on since then?
I have! It happened last year but I’ve moved on. I’ve been working hard, been producing movies. I still listen to his music, I love his album. I love the Track 1 with MI and I love, ‘I Got It’. He is a very talented guy, I always have goose bumps on my body when he sings.

Aside from the music, what else was the attraction?
You can’t really explain when you love somebody. It’s everything. It was just something that I felt and I can’t explain. It was love, I really really loved him and he knows that.

How do you feel about him now and what message would you like to pass on to him if you had the chance?
Iyanya is such an amazing person but I just feel he needs to be more honest and be a man of his words. It’s not good if he takes advantage of women. My Mum always says any man who takes advantage of women won’t end up well. It’s Karma, it’s going to come back to you. He should treat women fairly and he should be an honest person. It’s been a while though, I haven’t seen him. He is doing amazing things in his career and I wish him luck.

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/06/i-broke-up-with-iyanya-because-hes-liar.html
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Decryptor(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

So In order to win the hearts of NL ladies, you just made the above statement! I'm shocked! So some people want sad and unfulfilled marriages? Some people really think with their shyt-hole!

Now who's the dumbas*??

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Decryptor:
So In order to win the hearts of NL ladies, you just made the above statement! I'm shocked! So some people want sad and unfulfilled marriages? Some people really think with their shyt-hole!

Now who's the dumbas*??

Still talking about people wanting marriage, eh?
You're BACKWARD!!!!!

Erm, pls dnt quote me again. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by ignology: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
Berry was dat wot MI said? That all he wants is her waist?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
He had hr medicine.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Miss Nelson pls move on, not all relationship leads to marriage. Learn a tin or two and life goes on.#stop.whining!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Decryptor(m): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

Still talking about people wanting marriage, eh?
You're BACKWARD!!!!!

Erm, pls dnt quote me again. Thanks.
Congratulations! You have been certified as the undisputed mor.on of the century! Twart!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
Decryptor: Yeah...that Ȋ̝̊̅§ the reason why very few ladies like Annie Idibia will get the result she got after her perseverance. (A happy fulfilled wedlock and union).

We'll see how happy Annie is when Pero and the rest start demanding money for school fees from 2 Face. There's no happiness in the doors to your marital home being open for your husband's baby mamas.

As for Yvonne, thanks for the info but should move on. One year later and we're still hearing of her split from Iyanya. Clearly the guy wasn't up to your standards. If you're searching, then find someone worthy of your loyalty.

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by fredopayee(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
Any bosy supporting Yvonne Nelson here must be confused person.
Firstly, Iyanya made it publicly that all he wanted was "Yvonne Nelson waist"
Wait o.... All I want is her waist, her waist, her waist.
Yvonne Nelson get am o!
And also, she made it clear to her that "Tonto Dikeh get am too.
I think Yvonne Nelson lost the game of lo. She's should check other network.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
fredopayee: Any bosy supporting Yvonne Nelson here must be confused person.
Firstly, Iyanya made it publicly that all he wanted was "Yvonne Nelson waist"
Wait o.... All I want is her waist, her waist, her waist.
Yvonne Nelson get am o!
And also, she made it clear to her that "Tonto Dikeh get am too.
I think Yvonne Nelson lost the game of lo. She's should check other network.
Dumb comment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage / Emma Nyra Puts Camel Toe On Display In Sexy Outfit [PICS] / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.