Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar (44909 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
So many cruel people on this thread. The girl was cheated on and she's being bashed, for what? Is it because she's from Ghana that no one is saying anything? Cheating is wrong. It doesn't matter where the person comes. Maybe you wanted her to stay with Iyanya and catch an std. If she were to come to the press then, would you not bash her again, asking why she didn't leave him while she had the chance? Abeg. She left him and she did the right thing.

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by mediainspired: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
All this back and forth between Inyanya and Yvonne is all a clever publicity stunt and only those who dont know how strategic media/PR works. Am in the media and I read a lot BETWEEN THE LINES. Here's a hint: don't just listen to wat people are saying; more importantly, listen to wat they're not saying. It's between the lines and that's the real truth they're trying to hide.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by chriskwaku: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Yvonne should leave all those liers n come to me, I'm truely in love here, n I promise her no heart brakes, we gonna make it true, I ddoubt If she 'll cee a better n honest person dan myself dat will love her 4 who she is ... Any of U can give her my number 2 reach me...

And the number ..!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Decryptor(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Yvonne should leave all those liers n come to me, I'm truely in love here, n I promise her no heart brakes, we gonna make it true, I ddoubt If she 'll cee a better n honest person dan myself dat will love her 4 who she is ... Any of U can give her my number 2 reach me...
I don't know about Yvonne's Number but this Ȋ̝̊̅§ Iyanya's number...o8o98822oo2. Got it from the phone of a close friend of his. mayb ya shuld holla him to ask after her own.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by stagger: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
All he wants is "the waist". What did she expect?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by jimjones: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
this chick aint bright.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
mediainspired: All this back and forth between Inyanya and Yvonne is all a clever publicity stunt and only those who dont know how strategic media/PR works. Am in the media and I read a lot BETWEEN THE LINES. Here's a hint: don't just listen to wat people are saying; more importantly, listen to wat they're not saying. It's between the lines and that's the real truth they're trying to hide.

Maybe so from yvonne's camp but defo not from iyanya. What hype can iyanya get from nelson? You sef think am. Nelson is a fame LovePeddler and any man who sees a chance to get with an industry h.o like nelson and decides to get poohsie-whipped is a fool. Not all men are foolish thankfully and I thank God for brother iyanya's life. Dude once said he admires tonto and yvonn but wants a God-fearing woman. Shortie's seen a playa on top of his game and now she tripping. Bleep all that.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Newborn22: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Na them sabiNa them sabiNa them sabi
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Revolva(m): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
so the B...itch Yvonne self no dey lie....abeg make she go sidon for gutter for ghana
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by kolamilan(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
''like attracts like”
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by penny01502: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Kids stuff
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
nairaman66:

Yeah, right! Yvonne hasnt toiled with no one's emotion before? She's craying foul because she's on the receiving end. Iyanya is doing great at the moment, now she's saying.. We had something special, special my foot!! Girls matter don tire me sef cool
Me too my bro.They are many young talents musician in naija & Ghana,let her go and date one of them. Snoop doggy is married,didn't he hv aristos. are u nt seeing Iyanya body? Is nt for one womon for nw,maybe later.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by luxanne(f): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
~ZN~:

Well, what do you know, the lady picking up. Do you mind lending me some from the crumbs in your head?

You too broke, you can't afford the rental fee.

First you say he made his post out of personal experiences, now you say he was using yvonne as an example? Just look at you. Pfft.

You too, pfft. Two different context, first was about T-R-U-T-H, the second was about you getting me misconstrued remember

In as much as yvonne's personal issues are no concern of mine. My only question is, Why did she spit this out now? Why not then?

Well, she has her reasons, so let's let her be. It's her life.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by capip120(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
Your waist all i want is ur waist u no listen to the music? All dis celebrity sef! Make una carry una love laugh troway one place abeg the oda day was iceprince to day is iyanya celebrity nii celebrity koo

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by networkrecharg: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
ogugua88: So many cruel people on this thread. The girl was cheated on and she's being bashed, for what? Is it because she's from Ghana that no one is saying anything? Cheating is wrong. It doesn't matter where the person comes. Maybe you wanted her to stay with Iyanya and catch an std. If she were to come to the press then, would you not bash her again, asking why she didn't leave him while she had the chance? Abeg. She left him and she did the right thing.

Shoulf my nyaya build house in her virgina? No.
Who dis virgined her? Abeg free nyanya! His building his future.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Decryptor(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Me too my bro.They are many young talents musician in naija & Ghana,let her go and date one of them. Snoop canine is married,didn't he hv aristos. are u nt seeing Iyanya body? Is nt for one womon for nw,maybe later.
Cheiiiiii! LWTMBFH! NL and their word censoring will not kill me!! Which one be Snoop Canine again? In order to censor the word "d.o.g.g.y."! Seun and his mods have taken basketmouth's job from him o! grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
ogugua88: So many cruel people on this thread. The girl was cheated on and she's being bashed, for what? Is it because she's from Ghana that no one is saying anything? Cheating is wrong. It doesn't matter where the person comes. Maybe you wanted her to stay with Iyanya and catch an std. If she were to come to the press then, would you not bash her again, asking why she didn't leave him while she had the chance? Abeg. She left him and she did the right thing.
I tell you, there are too many bitter and frustrated people on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by anangboy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
Bish you wasnt with him shootin' in the gym!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
nikkyshyne: What does she expect from a guy who sings 'your waist your waist, all I want is your waist'
That is Nikkibaby tell them.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
question is, what is a chick like this doing with that midget??..because he sang kukere??..phulease!!!..you are way better than that girl..leave iyanya for those cheap girls out there…that dude feels himself way too much.. . IMO, it’s good ridance.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
anangboy: Bish you wasnt with him shootin' in the gym!
He wasn't shooting with her either tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
Subomi-luv:
question is, what is a chick like this doing with that midget??..because he sang kukere??..phulease!!!..you are way better than that girl..leave iyanya for those cheap girls out there…that dude feels himself way too much.. . IMO, it’s good ridance.
Taaaaaaarh!....Iyanya is a big boy,he doesnt even need her sef...u can still apply if u wish.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
To finalize all these stories,blame Tonto Dike. After knowing very well that Iyanya is dating Yvonne N,she still put head,use here blameing Kukere master.Is their anybody they put sugar in his/her mouth,he rejects it?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by nairaman66(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
ItsModella:
And you know Yvonne has toyed with people's emotions how? You people and your pseudo-psychic powers...mschew!!

For clarification- Firstly, she is a girl like you Modella, I know how many guys you have dated. Secondly, she is currently heartbroken, for her age she must have broken somebody else's heart somewhere somehow. Dont tell me Iyanya was her first stunt??
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by MissBella2013: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
Miss_3v3:

100 likes

You are so on point dear. Karma indeed is a B. Yvonne Nelson should have realised that Charity begins at home. A nice good guy was available in Ghana but no she wanted to go for a Bad boy. Secondly it was a long distant relationship with a famous guy(lots of girls easily available etc) did she really think she would have been the only one? That should have been all the warning signs not to go ahead but anyways experience is the best teacher after all. I hope she learns her lesson this time. We still love her anyways. I hope she and John Dumelo would get together. They'll make such a great couple.

You are right my sis. Karma is indeed a bi*ch. Chase loved her but she left him because of fame. he was no longer your level because you are now yvonne nelson. Well, chase is doing fine. he's even gotten a much hotter ghanaian chick. check out his new girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
flinspiero: Taaaaaaarh!....Iyanya is a big boy,he doesnt even need her sef...u can still apply if u wish.
Lol he is a big boy and so what? The dude can be a millionaire for all i care. When they started dating she was more popular then him and am sure she makes more money then him. Anyways i don't do midgets so you can apply for ur sis if you wish.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by nairaman66(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Me too my bro.They are many young talents musician in naija & Ghana,let her go and date one of them. Snoop doggy is married,didn't he hv aristos. are u nt seeing Iyanya body? Is nt for one womon for nw,maybe later.

Forget that gurl jwo.. I know her type.. Seriously! Sse's not worth all these blame and counter-blame from us NLanders..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
nairaman66:

For clarification- Firstly, she is a girl like you Modella, I know how many guys you have dated. Secondly, she is currently heartbroken, for her age she must have broken somebody else's heart somewhere somehow. Dont tell me Iyanya was her first stunt??
You don't know her on a personal level so you're not in any position to say if she has broken somebody's heart or not. You're just coming up with baseless assumptions. I agree that a girl her age must have had a number of relationships in the past but how those relationships ended is not for you to cook up. The matter on ground is not whether Iyanya was her first or last stunt. It is that he slept with other girls while in a relationship with her. If someone did that to your sister regardless of how many relationships she had in the past, I'm sure as hell you won't find it even one bit funny.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by MissBella2013: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Everybody keeps talking about this nice guy..does he not have a name?

His name is Chase Bossman, a ghanaian R&B Singer. He was Yvonne Nelson's boyfriend until she became famous. that's his pic.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
Miss_Bella2013:

His name is Chase Bossman, a ghanaian R&B Singer. He was Yvonne Nelson's boyfriend until she became famous. that's his pic.
And how did they break up?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
nairaman66:

Seriously don't judge all the ashawo's you have been with, with the rest of us girls so that bolded comment does not have to do with all of us. This has nothing to do with age, first-stunt or heartbreak. I'm sure somewhere everyone has been heartbroken but this is about a man who was a womaniser and a cheat and no one deserves that even a man. But you have failed to see that because Everyone probably has had heartbreak before but Cheating is another thing. Do you know her personally to say that she is a cheater. Anyways this is not even the full interview, the full is on bella Naija and you will be surprised that you may think you know "her type" but do not judge a book by it's cover.
http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/06/22/bn-saturday-celebrity-interview-i-really-really-loved-him-finally-ghanaian-star-yvonne-nelson-breaks-the-silence

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Lol he is a big boy and so what? The dude can be a millionaire for all i care. When they started dating she was more popular then him and am sure she makes more money then him. Anyways i don't do midgets so you can apply for ur sis if you wish.
Lol...but seriously are u guys expecting sm1 like iyanya to be dating yvonne...nawa oo it dosent make sense nah...abeg make una free my man joor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Interview On E Entertainment: We Had Argument On Our Wedding Day / Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage / Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.