Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady (25690 Views)

Inside Special Forces: Nigeria’s Most-feared Fighting Unit / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher / Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by bigmo1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
jp philips:

you condemn corruption in its entirety not comparing it with a bigger one.
i wasnt suprised you missed his point.

the jobless praise singer abayomi is passing off fati abubakar as an icon worthy of emulation forgetting that we know she sealed her lips and folded her arms while her husband rewound our destiny by a decade.
Common dude, go get urself some vaseline.
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by gogodaye(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
g shortcut solutions of throwing away the clean baby out with the dirty bath water to solving the problem at hand. It is customary for all modern nation states to have clearly laid down responsibilities not neccessarily issues touching on matters of the government assigned to the (fe)male spouses of the Head of government/state. We should insist that first ladies(husbands) Not only stay but keep within these established bounds...And nothing else...We put a stop to applauding only when it suits us

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by DuduNegro: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
, there's an end of year appreciation in Nairaland Politics Section to people who have contributed most positively to the forum. We vote and nominate top three best contributors. So far at half point in the year, you have won my vote as the best contributor for the section this year.

We love to beat down on our leaders, you bring balance by giving to us a side of them we did not know. Great job and God Bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
jp philips:
Fati hero indeed, what role did she play at a time her husband was the looter in chief of our treasury?
Yes,Yes and Yes ::::::: It is not hyperbolic to tagged Hajia Fati Abubakar a Heroine undecided

Ok,U asked why ?

Here I go ;

Since Babangida's Regime turned the Firstlady to one of the most prominent,Influential and powerful personality in Nigeria even with Office and what I may tagged Portfolio via His wife,Maryam Babangida ,We have always had power-drunk and Power-intoxicated FirstLadies most especially wives of the Military Generals and C-In-C namely Maryam Babangida (The most influential of all firstladies) and Maryam Abacha (The powerful woman) ::::::::::::::: despite their Husbands being Illegitimate leaders .

The two Illegitimate firstladies mentioned above despite their Husbands administering Illegitimate Government were Highly powerful and Influential ,they were power-drunk and their Elegance is outa the world !!!

Hajia Fati Abubakar despite being the wife of a Dictatorial also having the largesse and facilities to Operate as the aforementioned firstladies,she was reclusive,she was unique :::::::: She knew Her Husband Occupied an Illegitimate seat,she was an agent of the Law,she even knew the Office of the Firstlady is Unconstitutional (despite having the power to reason otherwise and conveyed herself like the rest) !!!

And To the wives of the democratic presidents,they should also be criticised too cuz they are occupying Illegitimate Office ;Stella Obasanjo;Turai Yar'adua( the most powerful democratic FirstLady in Nigeria) and Now Madam Dame( also influentia though lost a parcel of land to Turai's manhood) ahahahagrin

Could our democratic Firstladies conveyed themselves as Hajia Fati :::::.Hell No !!!

That is why gave Kudos to Hajia Fati,that is why she was eulogised !!! And Yes, She deserved to be eulogised !!!

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
Abiyamọ: Da Don, you've said it all smiley As for Flora Azikiwe, I was just mentioning examples that came to my mind in the write-up, you see I didn't even remember Victoria Gowon or Esther Obasanjo. Me I didn't know that forgetting to mention a name na crime o....lol! Thanks a lot for adding further clarifications, you've said it all, in a very concise manner smiley
ahahaha grin that is Nairalanders for you ::::::: They would consider even letter ''A'' from Tribalistic view before concluding tis just an Alphabet !!! grin

,Sincerely,I adore the name ''Iyaniwura'' though I always appreciate the personality behind both Moniker ::::::::

Iyaniwura is gentle and meek,Only pass the views and ensure it is well concieved while could go to any length to defend and protect her children and Heritage!!! smiley

Does the above have anything to do with ur change in moniker,is it cuz u wanna be more assertive than how ''Iyaniwura'' conveyed the messages thus metamorphosed to abi Oja gborogboro !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
As for the names, your observation is PERFECT! 100% PERFECT!
donroxy: ahahaha grin that is Nairalanders for you ::::::: They would consider even letter ''A'' from Tribalistic view before concluding tis just an Alphabet !!! grin

,Sincerely,I adore the name ''Iyaniwura'' though I always appreciate the personality behind both Moniker ::::::::

Iyaniwura is gentle and meek,Only pass the views and ensure it is well concieved while could go to any length to defend and protect her children and Heritage!!! smiley

Does the above have anything to do with ur change in moniker,is it cuz u wanna be more assertive than how ''Iyaniwura'' conveyed the messages thus metamorphosed to abi Oja gborogboro !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by AndroBlaze: 5:01am On Jun 24, 2013
Dudu_Negro: , there's an end of year appreciation in Nairaland Politics Section to people who have contributed most positively to the forum. We vote and nominate top three best contributors. So far at half point in the year, you have won my vote as the best contributor for the section this year.

We love to beat down on our leaders, you bring balance by giving to us a side of them we did not know. Great job and God Bless you.

She'll get my vote too.

2 Likes

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by jpphilips(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
donroxy: Yes,Yes and Yes ::::::: It is not hyperbolic to tagged Hajia Fati Abubakar a Heroine undecided

Ok,U asked why ?

Here I go ;

Since Babangida's Regime turned the Firstlady to one of the most prominent,Influential and powerful personality in Nigeria even with Office and what I may tagged Portfolio via His wife,Maryam Babangida ,We have always had power-drunk and Power-intoxicated FirstLadies most especially wives of the Military Generals and C-In-C namely Maryam Babangida (The most influential of all firstladies) and Maryam Abacha (The powerful woman) ::::::::::::::: despite their Husbands being Illegitimate leaders .

The two Illegitimate firstladies mentioned above despite their Husbands administering Illegitimate Government were Highly powerful and Influential ,they were power-drunk and their Elegance is outa the world !!!

Hajia Fati Abubakar despite being the wife of a Dictatorial also having the largesse and facilities to Operate as the aforementioned firstladies,she was reclusive,she was unique :::::::: She knew Her Husband Occupied an Illegitimate seat,she was an agent of the Law,she even knew the Office of the Firstlady is Unconstitutional (despite having the power to reason otherwise and conveyed herself like the rest) !!!

And To the wives of the democratic presidents,they should also be criticised too cuz they are occupying Illegitimate Office ;Stella Obasanjo;Turai Yar'adua( the most powerful democratic FirstLady in Nigeria) and Now Madam Dame( also influentia though lost a parcel of land to Turai's manhood) ahahahagrin

Could our democratic Firstladies conveyed themselves as Hajia Fati :::::.Hell No !!!

That is why gave Kudos to Hajia Fati,that is why she was eulogised !!! And Yes, She deserved to be eulogised !!!

you are better off not using words you don't know their meaning, because she lived quietly in opulence fraudulently obtained makes her unique?

are you ok? do you know what unique means in ENGLISH? I thought has insulted our intelligence enough.

As a woman who watched her husband grow from a mere military employee to an overnight multibillionaire, refused to ask the right questions and you put "Unique" behind her name in a sentence?

I wouldn't know the sentimental attachment have with thieves but i don't share that sentiment one bit. people like the Abubakars, Abacha's citeris paribus, should be relegated to the Pariah's column in the Nigerian history.

they were the souls that took this Nation to its Grave, they were the souls that destroyed our freedom and democracy.
It is pitiably sordid and very undignified for souless thugs like to take out time to write eulogies that gratifies people from the Abubakar's family.

find below a few legacies of Abubakar's family;

This was the verdict of the socio economic right's project on Fati Abubakar's husband.

"The military government headed by General Abdulsalami Abubakar in 1998 recovered some funds from Abacha’s family and two former ministers that had apparently been appropriated in a fraudulent buy-back of Russian-held debt, but there were no prosecutions. Nor was there a full disclosure and accountability with respect to the monies recovered".
http://serap-nigeria.org/escrs-corruption-in-nigeria/

Here is Fati Abubakar's husband's biggest legacy that not only Jp philips frowned at but the Entire United states Dept. of public prosecution, exerpts;

"Mr. Abubakar’s share of the illicit bribe funds, a total of $37.5 million, was wired to him through accounts in the American Express Bank Annex at the Towers World Financial Centre, New York, the Seaway National Bank, Chicago, and the Bank of New York.

Mr. Abubakar, who served as military ruler after the death of General Sani Abacha, operated several bank accounts that period included A/C No 187765 Chips VID 250517 (in the name of Maizubi Holdings, Minna), A/C No 0074952045, Routing Number 071001216, Foundation Inc., A/C No 9800263826 Swift/Sort Code GHBAGRAA001 and A/C No 0039342923-21 Routing Number 052001533.

The bribery deals were overseen by Jeffrey Tesler, a lawyer and dual citizen of the UK and Israel who served as a consultant to KBR, a subsidiary of Halliburton that sought to secure construction contracts worth $6 billion. Mr. Tesler was arrested in the UK in 2009. In 2011, he struck a plea bargain with US authorities that sent him to jail for 21 months. In addition, he forfeited $150 million to the US government."

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/halliburton-bribery-scam-million-dollar-bribes-were-wired-abdulsalami-abubakar-julius-berg

Here is what the United states told us of Fati's husband, the reason why Gas has never been a major earner from NLNG, the bigger reason why we don't have a gas master plan to fire our power turbines till date;

SOME top Nigerian officials in the regimes of the late head of state, Gen. Sani Abacha, his successor, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar have been linked with large scale fraud by the United States (U.S.) government.

Information filed by the American government under seal at a U.S. District Court in Houston, Texas shows that these Nigerian functionaries and their foreign collaborators siphoned N21 billion ($180 million) from the treasury through the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains and projects valued at N696 billion ($6 billion). According to records before the court, the bribery scandal ran for a decade, 1994 to 2004.

Although the names of former and current Nigerian functionaries, who shared in the bribe have not been released by the U.S. government, the stage for the prosecution of their cohorts has been set by an American oil company official, Mr. Jack Stanley, who last week pleaded guilty to the crime.

U.S. sources said that the bribery scandal involving topmost levels of the Nigerian government officials started in 1994 and continued till 2004 on the contract awards for Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services in the building of the LNG trains.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/...b%20LNG%20scam

In case you refuse to learn, celebration of past thieves breed more thieves in our society.

Charlatans like , Ruben Abati and co are not just a disgrace to sane societies but they represent the crescendo of moral decadence.
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by DerideGull(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abiyamọ: Good question. And clarifications have to be made so the proper context of the answer will be comprehended. During the First Republic, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, the inimitable Owelle and Great Zik of Africa was Nigeria's first (and ceremonial) president from 1963-1966 but he was, I must emphasize, a ceremonial head of state. That is one. Two, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was the first and only Prime Minister of Nigeria from 1960-1966, and he was the head of government (not state) and had real powers. As a matter of fact, in 1964, when there was a tussle between the Balewa the PM and Azikiwe the Presido, only Balewa had the powers and authority to issue commands to the military.

Now, it gets dicey because some will ask that, shebi Azikiwe was the Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces so why will Balewa be the one in control of the army. Well, another fact comes up again: after we gained independence in 1960 from the Britikos, Azikiwe was acting as the Governor-General (in other words, representative of the Queen) until 1963 when we became a republic. But from that 1960-1963, Balewa had already formed a government (actually as early as 1957)and was already the Chief Minister (later Prime Minister upon independence in 1960) and he was re-elected again in 1964, and it was not until 1963 when the Republican constitution was amended that Azikiwe was 'deemed to have been elected as the President and C-in-C', emphasis on the word 'deemed'. So between 1960 to 1966, we had two leaders as we were operating a parliamentary democracy in which one person was heading the government (Balewa) while the other was the ceremonial head of state. In government buildings, the portraits of both of them were placed on the walls (Ojukwu ordered them removed at a time).

That was the only time we had that kind of system of government. So if I am to write on all the wives of Nigerian leaders from 1960 to date, there is no way I will not include Flora Azikiwe and the four spouses of Balewa: Jumai, Umma, Zainab and Laraba. The only thing I must do then is to make the clear distinction between the two parties regarding the functions of their husbands, shikena. Today, we use a presidential system of government so it is neater and cleaner unlike those days of Balewa and Azikiwe. A president under a parliamentary system is not the same as a president under a presidential system, I think that is where the misunderstanding is emanating from.

And if I am even to base the articles on the figure with real power (like in Israel where Shimon Peres is the President (and ceremonial figurehead) but Benjamin Netanyahu is the PM with real powers, I will be mentioning only Balewa's wives as First Ladies, however, that is not the goal, the aim is to discuss all the wives of Nigerian leaders, be it PM, President or khaki boy, they are all Nigerian leaders). I hope this helps.

As I have rightfully said in my previous post, I can not aid your education. You raised the level of your ignorance of the subject by dwelling on political sarcasm of yesteryears as you tried to make political hays out of ceremonial presidency. It is safe to say that ethnic bigotry is the bane of socio-political growth in Nigeria. I can only tell you to keep it up.

There was a time nairaland was a place for intellectual exercise where ill-informed trolls such as you get enlightened but the forum has since been turned into paradise for tribal bigots such as you.

It seems you can not stop to show your ignorance on the subject you know little about. There was no time Tafawa Balewa was in command of the army forces of Nigeria. What Belawa had, as the head of government, was deployment of armed forces during emergency. All the ministers in his government including service chiefs report to him. However, there was provision in the constitution where the presidency could use to override the clause of “deployment”.

In fact, I shall not respond to you posts until you found out the difference between the head of state, commander in chief and head of government. In parliamentary democracy, head of government is not the head of state. There might be political impasse that could derail the government of a particular prime minister yet the state will still exist while the said government is dissolved.

The head of state will call for new parlimentry election as permanent secretaries run the their respective ministries until new election is conducted. In most case, the serving prime minister has been defeated in the election and will not return as the head of the new governemnt that will emerge.

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Can't some people just learn how to be civil for once? what's with the insults and calling of names? smh

@ , am reading the thread for the first time. you have won my heart with your interesting and educative posts. Am still expecting more of your threads. God bless you! cool

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by jpphilips(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abiyamọ: I wanted to respond to you because I thought you knew what you were saying but I had no option than to stop when I saw you wrote General Abdulsalami is a fugitive on the run from American justice...lol! Anyways, the post is on Fati. You can keep digressing if you wish.

you can never know what i am saying, how will you know what i am saying? you took out time to dig his wife who never made the News throughout his tenure yet you were so lazy and coercely blind to read the scandals hanging on the neck of the spouse of your hero.

you thought you were writing to an audience of semi toads and petty enlightened tabularasers who must have benefited from free education abi?
The same way you referred to Tafawa belewa's wife as first lady of Nigeria, it just shows that you are deeply ignorant, could have ignored it, had you not tried to justify that blunder you committed up there, and instead of taking corrections, you started whining about how it came to your sling head.

Is it a crime to do a little research before you write?
As expected, your league of pea skulls have already glorified the Ubiquitous half truths you litter the cyber space with.
I will advice you choose your audience carefully next time, and when it comes eulogizing Nigeria's renowned thieves, kindly limit your audience to your blog site.

thank you!!

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by grandstar(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Isiterere: I really wish our dear president's wife could borrow a cue from her; she still continued her profession despite the elevation of her husband.
TBH,is it really true na fish Dame patience Jonathan dey sell b4?
ice cream
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by grandstar(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
[quote author=jp philips]

one of the most corrupt souls Nigeria....abiyomo or whatever name.., how can you write that belewa's wife was first lady at a time Zik was head of state?
is there something i missed from you WAS ZIK NOT A FIGUREHEAD?
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Matadaz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
@

a very interesting and educative write up.
pls,don't be discourage because we are expecting
more of these kind of write up from U.

takia

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 12:04am On Jun 25, 2013
Matadaz, discouraged? Not at all, Sir. I have been busy writing the next post. Will put it up soon. Thanks for your kind words and support Sir, they mean a lot to me smiley
Matadaz: @

a very interesting and educative write up.
pls,don't be discourage because we are expecting
more of these kind of write up from U.

takia
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2013
Berem, you just melted my heart smiley #Shy...lol! Thank you very much, Ma'am smiley
berem: Can't some people just learn how to be civil for once? what's with the insults and calling of names? smh

@ , am reading the thread for the first time. you have won my heart with your interesting and educative posts. Am still expecting more of your threads. God bless you! cool
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 12:06am On Jun 25, 2013
Ayam flattered and humbled smiley Thank you!
Andro Blaze:

She'll get my vote too.
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 12:07am On Jun 25, 2013
WOW! Don't let my head burst o...lol! Thanks a lot for your vote of confidence, this is very encouraging. I intend to put in my best. Thank you very much, my sincerest gratitude smiley
Dudu_Negro: , there's an end of year appreciation in Nairaland Politics Section to people who have contributed most positively to the forum. We vote and nominate top three best contributors. So far at half point in the year, you have won my vote as the best contributor for the section this year.

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 4:39am On Jun 25, 2013
I'm loyal, Boss! wink
dmj_shyne: AAA.....I double-sight u.....
Keep 'repping'
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2013
jp philips:
1. you are better off not using words you don't know their meaning, because she lived quietly in opulence fraudulently obtained makes her unique?

2. are you ok? do you know what unique means in ENGLISH? I thought has insulted our intelligence enough.

3. As a woman who watched her husband grow from a mere military employee to an overnight multibillionaire, refused to ask the right questions and you put "Unique" behind her name in a sentence?
U see Jp,

English Language is a great problem to you, also u lack basic logical reasonings.

Let me show you where u erred and teach U how to be objective in life ::::::::

Denotative meaning of UNIQUE ; Unusual;Rare;Being the only one of its kind :::::::: simply put ; Different from the rest!!!!

When u compared issues,events,situations and conditions et all across board,the one(s) that stand out (distinguished/distinct) from normal/usual (expected) occurence can be said to be UNIQUE !!!

Therefore,Unique as used by seemed to be beyond your level of intelligence as well as knowledge of english language words, denotatively and contextually, simply because u believed Unique is only used to judge the BEST while u do not know we could have a ''Unique thief'' , ''Unique land'' , ''Unique water '' Unique whatever :::::: it only implied something(quality/quantity) is just different from others !!!! Someones or something,its way of operation differs !!!

Jp phillips, u would easily fail synonyms and antonyms cuz u would never considered the contextual usage of words in a sentence !!!

So,Jp phillips, Unique as used in describing Hajia Fati Abubakar doesn't make her the best woman Nigeria has ever produced neither the best military wife nor the most ''ideal'' FirstLady :::

Unique was only used to describe HER simply because she was reclusive,she deviate from expectation which is quite unusual judging from what has transpired during the years of those before Her (Since IBB) !!!

Ur problem, JP phillip, is; U did not know UNIQUE is only used to distinguished an unusual occurence;deviation from usual expectation;rare occassion !!!!

Next time Jp phillips, before u tonguelashed a fellow,get ur fact right as no human has monopoly of Knowledge,we are all learners ::::: and also,let insult be the last tool u would ever used in butressing ur points !!!

Also,a man could be devilish all through his entire life,but if he did even an atom of Goodliness,such deserved to be acknowledged!!! Thats how to be objective !!!

This thread has nothing to do with General Abdsallam Abubakar But Hajia Fati Lima Abubakar !!!

should not be insulted simply because UNIQUE was used in describing Hajia Fati !!!

Now,U shd be able to know who is Ok and NOT Ok between us !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Abiyamo: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2013
Donroxy, you can see that I ignored him. Please do not waste your precious time explaining to people committed to misunderstanding you. Abeg, check out the new post jare. Life is too short for pedantic nonsense.
donroxy: U see Jp,

English Language is a great problem to you, also u lack basic logical reasonings.

Denotative meaning of UNIQUE ; Unusual;Rare;Being the only one of its kind :::::::: simply put ; Different from the rest!!!!

When u compared issues,events,situations and conditions et all across board,the one(s) that stand out (distinguished/distinct) from normal/usual (expected) occurence can be said to be UNIQUE !!!

Therefore,Unique as used by seemed to be beyond your level of intelligence as well as knowledge of english language words, denotatively and contextually, simply because u believed Unique is only used to judge the BEST while u do not know we could have a ''Unique thief'' , ''Unique land'' , ''Unique water '' Unique whatever :::::: it only implied something(quality/quantity) is just different from others !!!! Someones or something,its way of operation differs !!!

Jp phillips, u would easily fail synonyms and antonyms cuz u would never considered the contextual usage of words in a sentence !!!

So,Jp phillips, Unique as used in describing Hajia Fati Abubakar doesn't make her the best woman Nigeria has ever produced neither the best military wife nor the most ''ideal'' FirstLady :::

Unique was only used to describe HER simply because she was reclusive,she deviate from expectation which is quite unusual judging from what has transpired during the years of those before Her (Since IBB) !!!

Ur problem, JP phillip, is; U did not know UNIQUE is only used to distinguished an unusual occurence;deviation from usual expectation;rare occassion !!!!

Next time Jp phillips, before u tonguelashed a fellow,get ur fact right as no human has monopoly of Knowledge,we are all learners ::::: and also,let insult be the last tool u would ever used in butressing ur points !!!

Also,a man could be devilish all through his entire life,but if he did even an atom of Goodliness,such deserved to be acknowledged!!! Thats how to be objective !!!

This thread has nothing to do with General Abdsallam Abubakar But Hajia Fati Lima Abubakar !!!

should not be insulted simply because UNIQUE was used in describing Hajia Fati !!!

1 Like

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by jpphilips(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by jpphilips(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2013

THE CRACKER!!

"Also,a man could be devilish all through his entire life,but if he did even an atom of Goodliness,such deserved to be acknowledged!!! Thats how to be objective !!!

Lol

Please forgive my ignorance in learning the uniqueness and "GOODLINESS" of thieves, however, as the new English teacher of ogbomotsho spiritual home, i implore you and your blogger to persuade the govt to provide shelter for your patients.

Imagine a standard bingo teaching his father what unique means?

tell your Audience what is Unique about a thief accomplice Fati Abubakar? because she didn't make noise while enjoying her loot makes her unique?
you seriously need a brain transplant from a chimp donor.

Re: Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
jp philips:
Lol
Please forgive my ignorance

u re welcome, Sin no more, u hear !!! tongue cool

See how him head flat for back grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru / Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja / Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.