Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos (9355 Views)

Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo / Aregbesola's First-class Schools in Osun, The ''O'' State / Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by rozayx5(m): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2013
Eko Ile:

I have posted in this thread Fashola's new schools, but you are yet to show us 1 single classroom your useless and incompetent governors built.

Post just 1 classroom or forever STFU..

i hope its not that brown paint that you keep repeating in all your posts grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by redsun(m): 12:41am On Jun 24, 2013
The children's spirits are undauntable. In the midst of all that hopeleness,they trod on.

1 Like

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by qhiwegh(m): 1:10am On Jun 24, 2013
Desola:

Do you think it would illegal for a state such as Lagos to control it's own borders? I think something ought to be done urgently.

No, Lagos cannot evict Nigerians for not being an indigenous resident of Lagos. But through zoning and land-use enforcement, it can force those without permanent homes to leave the city. Like I said before, Lagos cannot become modernised if it must welcome thousands upon thousands of poor migrants constantly.
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by londoner: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
Desola:

Do you think it would illegal for a state such as Lagos to control it's own borders? I think something ought to be done urgently.

Once other capitals and competitive commercial cities are developed around Nigeria, to the same standing as Lagos, people will have other options and may not even consider Lagos in the same way.

If Lagos is to be rid of an influx of people, other alternative cities in Nigeria have to develop with comparative influence and attraction within Nigeria, to both (wealthy) Nigerians and international investors.

That means a competitive Nigeria and a less dominant Lagos, within it.

But are Lagosians and Nigerians ready to give their blessing for that to happen? Are they ready for the investor not to automatically think "Lagos", when thinking of investing in Nigeria, even when it is not oil and gas?

That is the question............

1 Like

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by pwettyolly(f): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2013
in as much as av promised myself nt 2 support any group cos am nt gaining anything from both d ruling and opposition party i must say d op is right nd eko ile is also right just dat d bad part overshadows d good part which isn't suppose 2 b so come 2015 let hold our future in our hand nd stop been tribal fools like eko ile d future matters alot forget about d stipend u receive now fight 4 a great cause a better Nigeria
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 25, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
grin grin grin Where is that batty man called eko OLE.

BTW, @ all, how do I post pictures on NL. Thanks

So all this time youve spent preaching hate and bigotry against people not from ur tribe on NL you havent taken the time to learn a simple task such as uploading pics?
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 25, 2013
kingoflag:

So all this time youve spent preaching hate and bigotry against people not from ur tribe on NL you havent taken the time to learn a simple task such as uploading pics?

If na to chop apku like that disgusting looking Mr. IbuSH, im go know
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by huptin(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2013
Fashola is just too over hyped. End of Story.
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Igbos indeed, my frnd shut ur stinky mouth and bury ur face in shame, YORUBAS=COWARDS
olivertwist: @OP,

You'll be shocked that more than 50% of those kids in the pictures above are Igbos and other non-Yorubas( this is a fact). This is what we are talking about regarding population explosion in Lagos. As I'm typing, thousands of family are entering Lagos from the villages especially outside SW thereby over-stretching the educational infrastructures in Lagos state.

And what can Fashola do than to accept and cater for them by continue to build new modern schools and facilities as shown by Eko-Ile in order to accommodate them all as they are leaders of tomorrow. Afterall, they are Nigerians.

Another factor is that of scarcity of land in Lagos unlike other states. Hence the reason why most old schools are been demolished for new ones.

Eko o ni baje

Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Foolish sales girl go back to d supermarket b4 u get sacked! PIG
Texas.Cowgirl:

If na to chop apku like that disgusting looking Mr. IbuSH, im go know
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by Pygru: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
K
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by judyeze1: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2013
this is why it is hard for fashola to win. he did not do much for education..

even orile to mile 2 road is taken him 5 years to complete. while ondo state took them less than 1 years to build the expressway from akure to owo... 45 km.

because fasholan knows is chance is not good that why, he is clearly up soup remaining including loans , he is taken what ever he can take
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2013
judyeze1: this is why it is hard for fashola to win. he did not do much for education..

even orile to mile 2 road is taken him 5 years to complete. while ondo state took them less than 1 years to build the expressway from akure to owo... 45 km.

because fasholan knows is chance is not good that why, he is clearly up soup remaining including loans , he is taken what ever he can take
And you are comparing commuters the fly Orile to mile, To those flying Akure to owo, you are a dullard sorry for that but i most confess. Vehicles that fly Orile road alone is more than vehicles in ondo state as a whole.
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2013
FSU: Fasola's school in Agege
embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by IgboDelta: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
huptin: Fashola is just too over hyped. End of Story.

YEA
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by Icareless(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
God see dis pple fighting against each oda, instead of holdin dis polititcians by d balls 2 make dem pay for all dey av done, dey are insulting each oda claimin sum1 is beta dan d other.
Dis country will only get beta wen u all remove d log of wood from ur eyes nd see d fast one dis politicians are playin on u all.
We all need 2 forget tribe, forget laguage nd forget religion cum 2ghter as one nd fight dis politician one by one till we strike fear in dem
Re: Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos by mrakin(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
As a teacher, I have the previledge to say that
1. Gov Fashola is trying on education but it can be better
2. Education should not be totally free for all. They should collect at least 2000 per term and scholarship should be given to outstanding students. The 2000 can be the registration fee.

If education sector generates revenue for govt, I think it will be given better attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Is Electricity Supply In Your Area? / Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? / Rivers Clerics Raise Alarm Over Herdsmen’s Invasion Of Rivers’ Forests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.