Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. (4559 Views)

Many Christians Converted To Islam After Ex- Christian Lecture / The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) / Ex-christian Wants To Know The Differences Between Agnosticism And Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2013

What atheist fail to know about Jesus Christ is these [color=blue]I will quote 'Hisblud' here "The great 'mythical' Jesus Christ was around the roman empire, Roman empire ended- He continues; the great massacre of early saints by nero came and ended -He continues; the dark ages came and went -He continues; the great slave trade came and ended -He continues; the rise and fall of british empire, napoleon, french revolution -He continues; the industrial age -He continues; the communistic era -He continues; world wars 1 & 2 -He continues; the rise of radical islam and atheism He continues; on nairaland huxley and pilgrim.1 no more on nairaland -He continues; plateon and hisblud will come and go, He continues; I will add mine: Ooman and Emusan will come and go -He will continue;.
I love this. No one in the history of man has ever made and fufill this promise. 'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I (Jesus) will give you rest ....... and you will find rest for your souls.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Your thread is nonsense.

There is no evidence for God. None.

Your Jesus was a racist. A coward who couldnt speak up on slavery around him

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by MrTroll(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: obvious emotional outburst devoid of any real sansible input. Please it is not compulsory for you to comment. Dont embarrass other more sensible atheist, thanks
hehehehe. Google is your friend. Get some more education. Its obvious some more is needed...

Search on the meaning of these: 'emotional response', 'No True Scotsman Fallacy'.
When you do that report back here, kapisce? Dunce cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by ooman(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by ooman(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: such is the folly of the atheist.suddenly, your intellect is ok just because you no longer believe in God. Your logic stinks

logic normally stinks to anyone who worships a god. its why you can get yourself to worship a god in the first place, because you think logic stinks.

2 Likes

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
peterphd:

I don't know how to separate this thing point by point on mobile.thanks.

If you want to seperate any sentence just type [ quote] ...the statement....[ /quote] then you can type after this closed quote.

But no space in btw
Shalom!
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
ooman:
No atheist, fully compos mentis, would spend his time seeking an afterlife.

You can see now that atheist are runing away from truth. Victor J. Zammit is a freethinker who challenged R. Dawkin not a creationist.

nails are vestige of claws we inherited from our ancestors, you use it to scratch dont you? They used it to forage and tear meat.

I know ooman

God is as a result of imperfection of the human brain. Only the intellectually sick believe in God.
Worship of God is absolute madness.

Why the intellect ones keep having sleepless night about this same God!

brainFunction=-1
while brainFunction <=0:
.........godWorship = True

Thank God is a general equation that include the person who derived it. You will be excluded if your brain doesn't function, can you see through that glass?

This is what python has to say to you.

Well done but try to review your equation, huh!
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
Logicboy03: Your thread is nonsense.

There is no evidence for God. None.

Your Jesus was a racist. A coward who couldnt speak up on slavery around him

Chai.....at this level logicboy still asking for evidence when you don't have 1% evidence for ENERGY before you grap your copy of support on it.

Is like you have seen ENERGY with your two eyes, just guessing sha!
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Emusan:

Chai.....at this level logicboy still asking for evidence when you don't have 1% evidence for ENERGY before you grap your copy of support on it.

Is like you have seen ENERGY with your two eyes, just guessing sha!

You are silly. What powers your computer to write this comment? Is it spiritual power or energy?

2 Likes

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are silly. What powers your computer to write this comment? Is it spiritual power or energy?

huh logicboy don vex oooo.

The brain you used to reply me comes from where?

Your DNA informations come from where?

Beside you're only talking about effect of energy not energy itself.

Have you seen energy?
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
Emusan:

huh logicboy don vex oooo.

The brain you used to reply me comes from where?

Your DNA informations come from where?

Beside you're only talking about effect of energy not energy itself.

Have you seen energy?

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by plaetton: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

I feel you bro.
We have to open a thread to discuss what blind faith actually does to the brain.

That's why I think Nigeria is under an epidemic that affects a critical part of the brain.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by druid06(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
I just thought about this not too long ago. The so called Atheist and I don't believe in any deities individuals on this site are always attacking mostly Christianity, Islam and Judiasm. What happened to the minor religions or are they exempts from your destructive criticism?
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
druid06: I just thought about this not too long ago. The so called Atheist and I don't believe in any deities individuals on this site are always attacking mostly Christianity, Islam and Judiasm. What happened to the minor religions or are they exempts from your destructive criticism?

Are the minor religions coming to our doors to share the word of God?

Are the minor religions sponsoring terrorism and trying to enforce their ridiculous religious morality on us?

Why focus on the small problems when there are bigger ones that will kill you?

2 Likes

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
plaetton:

I feel you bro.
We have to open a thread to discuss what blind faith actually does to the brain.

That's why I think Nigeria is under an epidemic that affects a critical part of the brain.

There is faith and there is blind faith. We actually find some few christians that can be reasonable despite their religion but when it comes to christians that have this blind faith......they are no more than zombies that have lost their thinking faculties

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by MrTroll(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

There is faith and there is blind faith. We actually find some few christians that can be reasonable despite their religion but when it comes to christians that have this blind faith......they are no more than zombies that have lost their thinking faculties
it is known. It is known.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

i know that's what you'll resort to 'blind faith' but you never see yourself as someone who actually has this 'blind faith' before atheist do believe that christians lack real science knowledge by not hold on to evolutionary view and now when atheist are being challenged with that same science they resorted to blind faith.

Who have this blind faith?

Someone who has never seen energy yet believe it exist.

Someone who carried huge gigabite of DNA informations in his system and doesn't know how it got there yet still claiming there's no God.

Someone who doesn't know what the 'dark energy' is made up.

Someone who doesn't know the reason why planets rotate counterclockwise on their own axis and revolving the Sun While only Venus & Uranus rotate clockwise despite all the planets are being controlled by the same GRAVITY.

someone who doesn't know the 'origin of life' but believe only a single life started it all.

Someone who doesn't know how unconsciousness energy became consciousness.

And many more..

God has been talking to those who did His will and moved closer to Him because you fail to acknoledge God by killing your conscience not that the evidence is not there to believe in God but you just keep deceiving yourself with no fact.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2013
Emusan:

i know that's what you'll resort to 'blind faith' but you never see yourself as someone who actually has this 'blind faith' before atheist do believe that christians lack real science knowledge by not hold on to evolutionary view and now when atheist are being challenged with that same science they resorted to blind faith.

Who have this blind faith?

Someone who has never seen energy yet believe it exist.

Someone who carried huge gigabite of DNA informations in his system and doesn't know how it got there yet still claiming there's no God.

Someone who doesn't know what the 'dark energy' is made up.

Someone who doesn't know the reason why planets rotate counterclockwise on their own axis and revolving the Sun While only Venus & Uranus rotate clockwise despite all the planets are being controlled by the same GRAVITY.

someone who doesn't know the 'origin of life' but believe only a single life started it all.

Someone who doesn't know how unconsciousness energy became consciousness.

And many more..

God has been talking to those who did His will and moved closer to Him because you fail to acknoledge God by killing your conscience not that the evidence is not there to believe in God but you just keep deceiving yourself with no fact.

Wow, you are truly silly.

Kindly explain how those nonsense you put there are my "beliefs"? Strawman of the highest order....

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wow, you are truly silly.

Kindly explain how those nonsense you put there are my "beliefs"? Strawman of the highest order....

See logicboy denying his belief.

I tell you everything up there originated from God Almighty but you and your atheist-like said NO nothing like God.

How they are your belief is this;
1) You're a descendant of Ape-like.
2) You didn't believe God created life.
3) Your idea is evrything in the unverse operate according to their own will by energy e.t.c.

Can you see how blind your faith is now. If you don't believe in everything that is up there, what support your claim that there's no God?
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2013
Emusan:

See logicboy denying his belief.

I tell you everything up there originated from God Almighty but you and your atheist-like said NO nothing like God.

How they are your belief is this;
1) You're a descendant of Ape-like.
2) You didn't believe God created life.
3) Your idea is evrything in the unverse operate according to their own will by energy e.t.c.

Can you see how blind your faith is now. If you don't believe in everything that is up there, what support your claim that there's no God?

1 and 2 are correct. Now juxtapose them with the nonsense you wrote before.

no 3 is babble
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by MrTroll(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2013
^^^
You've got time on your hands logicboy.

Btw, what the heck is 'ape-like'

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

1 and 2 are correct. Now juxtapose them with the nonsense you wrote before.

no 3 is babble

You agree life didn't come from God...in above I said scientist don't know the origin of LIFE but you believe random mututaions and NS cause the thousands of lives in universe today.....something they don't know how, when, where it formed, is that not blind faith?

You believe energy is working without seen it, is it not blind faith?

You believe 'dark energy' exist without even know anything about it, is it not blind faith?

You believe GRAVITY controls the rotation of the planets withhout seen it, is it not blind faith?

Now tell me,

The huge gigabite of human DNA informations who wrote it? Remember information is immaterials!

Why planet like earth, mercury, jupiter, pluto rotate counterclockwise and the like of venus & uranus rotate clockwise despite that they all formed from the same star and control by the same gravity?

How consciousness came into existence?

Do you believe there are things that beyond science level in this life?
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Emusan:

You agree life didn't come from God...in above I said scientist don't know the origin of LIFE but you believe random mututaions and NS cause the thousands of lives in universe today.....something they don't know how, when, where it formed, is that not blind faith?

You believe 'dark energy' exist without even know anything about it, is it not blind faith?

You believe GRAVITY controls the rotation of the planets withhout seen it, is it not blind faith?

Now tell me,

The huge gigabite of human DNA informations who wrote it? Remember information is immaterials!

Why planet like earth, mercury, jupiter, pluto rotate counterclockwise and the like of venus & uranus rotate clockwise despite that they all formed from the same star and control by the same gravity?

1)I don't believe in god
2) You are ignorant to say that the evolution or mutation caused the first life. We only know that living organism evolve or die. Following that, the first life mist have evolved all the way to the species we have now. Learn the difference between a cause and a mechanism. It has never been my belief or any scientist's belief that evolution caused the first life

3) Only crazy religionists like yourself argue against gravity. Why not jump out of a skyscraper if gravity is basewd on blind faith?

4) Energy is self evident. Only religious fools who have a hard time understanding science would compare it to faith. The hypocrisy comes in when you use electric energy powered computers

5) I am not a physicist. Don't throw beliefs in my mouth. Dark matter is their own theory. It has its uses in their calculations.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by OlaAjia(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Emusan:

Now tell me,

You keep mentioning energy as though it were an abstract concept you invoke by prayers. Energy is a process, an effect, if you like. You see, there are billions of electrons that exist at different potentials (like a stone hanging on a cliff edge), some, suspended in lattices and others freely rolling. These electrons combine to form elements with unique identities. In very simplistic terms, these elements, when they interact with each other, react differently based on their elemental identities. Very much in the same sense as you reacting to Logicboy03 differently than how you are reacting to the OP for example. As in, how you are expending effort (read as energy) trying to convince logicboy of your beliefs while at the same time, conserving your energy in your relationship with the OP (because you both agree). Elements are like this too! They agree and disagree. This complexity in their relationship either allows them to lose their energies, gain energy or conserve their potentials. For example, your hand was hanging mid air while you were standing in front of Logicboy and I applied so much force as to cause you to slap him, it would be said that I have transferred energy to your hand. Energy is that process that caused your hand to move after my application of force which gave you a 'much desired' momentum to Slap LB. The question of seeing it doesn't apply as it can actually be measured to a great level of accuracy.

How do you know your measurement is correct? Well, if I apply energy (momentum) to something, say a car, and make it collide with something of known mass, M1. From that, I can actually predict to a remarkably accurate extent, how exactly another object of different mass, M2 will react if I applied the same force to the same car, but this time, colliding with M2; and this prediction will be exactly the same as my experiment, give or take small errors of parallax. What you observe with your electromagnetic sensors that you call eyes is the big picture. You'll either need a super high resolution electron microscope and/or a very good theoretical physics background to observe and understand how this applies in the nanoscopic electronic world. By the way, energy manifests in different forms, but its fundamental representation in physics and mathematics is the Quantum Mechanical representation of the Hamiltonian in the form of Schroedinger's Equation, which, for simplicity and the lack of mathematical operators on Nairaland, I'll write as H=(P^2/2m)+V. Where P is momentum and V is potential.

Sorry for the lengthy post, this is my rudimentary attempt to correct your notion about energy.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Logicboy03:
1)I don't believe in god

I know Sir, but you believe in energy and gravity you havn't seen!

2) You are ignorant to say that the evolution or mutation caused the first life.

Who is ignorant between you and I? When what I put up there can be easily understood by any 5yrs old child. I said evolutionist claim RM & NS caused all the lives we are seeing today from a single cell despite that they don't know how the cell was formed, where the cell formed, & when this single cell started.

My question is if evolutionist don't know how, where, when of first life;
*how do they know that it's only one cell that formed that time? What if many lives started from that primodal soup, would they know?

*does RM & NS actually occur on the first life in early conditions of earth? because they let us know that the present conditions of our earth was not as it is in the early stage.

We only know that living organism evolve or die. Following that, the first life mist have evolved all the way to the species we have now. Learn the difference between a cause and a mechanism. It has never been my belief or any scientist's belief that evolution caused the first life.

You misconstructed me in my post. I've clearified myself above. Still on the first live, how do they know much about the first life when they don't know how, when, & where of it.

3) Only crazy religionists like yourself argue against gravity. Why not jump out of a skyscraper if gravity is basewd on blind faith?

My question is very simple. I believe in GRAVITY as what God is using to keep us stable on earth, but my question is you believe in gravity but have you seen it with your eyes?

4) Energy is self evident.

I remember Christians always say God is self-existence did you believe them?

Only religious fools who have a hard time understanding science would compare it to faith.
Do you also believe you have real time understanding about God too? I only mean is it not a blind faith to believe what you haven't seen very simple?

The hypocrisy comes in when you use electric energy powered computers

The same thing happen when all your DNA informations are working accordingly even though nobody knows how it develops.

5) I am not a physicist. Don't throw beliefs in my mouth. Dark matter is their own theory. It has its uses in their calculations.

But you join them using their thermodynamic laws, theory of relativity e.t.c hmm! Logical logicboy

Anyway you didn't answer my questions at all, why? Please try to do so.

Shalom!
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
OlaAjia:

You keep mentioning energy as though it were an abstract concept you invoke by prayers. Energy is a process, an effect,

Is this definition of ENERGY mr oga Ola?

Very much in the same sense as you reacting to Logicboy03 differently than how you are reacting to the OP for example. As in, how you are expending effort (read as energy) trying to convince logicboy of your beliefs while at the same time, conserving your energy in your relationship with the OP (because you both agree). Elements are like this too! They agree and disagree.

You stated it above that energy is a process & effect which are abstract, how can someone conserve abstract mr oga Ola?

This complexity in their relationship either allows them to lose their energies, gain energy or conserve their potentials.

How can someone gains something that is abstract? Hmm!

For example, your hand was hanging mid air while you were standing in front of Logicboy and I applied so much force as to cause you to slap him, it would be said that I have transferred energy to your hand.

Remember you caused it if not my hand will remain like that forever, who is the first cause of every ENERGY and where does energy come from mr oga Ola?

Energy is that process that caused your hand to move after my application of force which gave you a 'much desired' momentum to Slap LB.

How can you gain a process?
The force you applied comes from you the force that put energy into process come from wher?

if I apply energy (momentum) to something,

You still want to apply a process to something (abstract to an object) this story sweet die!

say a car, and make it collide with something of known mass, M1. From that, I can actually predict to a remarkably accurate extent, how exactly another object of different mass, M2 will react if I applied the same force to the same car, but this time, colliding with M2; and this prediction will be exactly the same as my experiment, give or take small errors of parallax. What you observe with your electromagnetic sensors that you call eyes is the big picture. You'll either need a super high resolution electron microscope and/or a very good theoretical physics background to observe and understand how this applies in the nanoscopic electronic world. By the way, energy manifests in different forms, but its fundamental representation in physics and mathematics is the Quantum Mechanical representation of the Hamiltonian in the form of Schroedinger's Equation, which, for simplicity and the lack of mathematical operators on Nairaland, I'll write as H=(P^2/2m)+V. Where P is momentum and V is potential.

The car has is initial force from ignition, how you know that.

Energy manifest in different form, but you can see it right?

Sorry for the lengthy post, this is my rudimentary attempt to correct your notion about energy.

I'm sorry for the lengthy reply too, just to show that your attempt fails about energy.

You can also answer my question in the post you quoted.

Shalom!
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Emusan:

I know Sir, but you believe in energy and gravity you havn't seen!

Who is ignorant between you and I? When what I put up there can be easily understood by any 5yrs old child. I said evolutionist claim RM & NS caused all the lives we are seeing today from a single cell despite that they don't know how the cell was formed, where the cell formed, & when this single cell started.

My question is if evolutionist don't know how, where, when of first life;
*how do they know that it's only one cell that formed that time? What if many lives started from that primodal soup, would they know?

*does RM & NS actually occur on the first life in early conditions of earth? because they let us know that the present conditions of our earth was not as it is in the early stage.

You misconstructed me in my post. I've clearified myself above. Still on the first live, how do they know much about the first life when they don't know how, when, & where of it.

My question is very simple. I believe in GRAVITY as what God is using to keep us stable on earth, but my question is you believe in gravity but have you seen it with your eyes?

I remember Christians always say God is self-existence did you believe them?

Do you also believe you have real time understanding about God too? I only mean is it not a blind faith to believe what you haven't seen very simple?

The same thing happen when all your DNA informations are working accordingly even though nobody knows how it develops.

But you join them using their thermodynamic laws, theory of relativity e.t.c hmm! Logical logicboy

Anyway you didn't answer my questions at all, why? Please try to do so.

Shalom!

I am amazed at your silliness.

I give up. You win.

There was a time that I would spend all day/night arguing with your type but I have learnt better after experiencing the boko haramic attitude to knowledge and science by Ryegnius and Ijawkid....

Keep on crusading for ignorance. You like the computers and technology science gives you but not the facts it tells you.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by MrTroll(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

I give up. You win.

There was a time that I would spend all day/night arguing with your type but I have learnt better after experiencing the boko haramic attitude to knowledge and science by Ryegnius and Ijawkid....

Keep on crusading for ignorance. You like the computers and technology science gives you but not the facts it tells you.
ntoi!!! tongue you for continue na.
Your bullshito meter no de work again?
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by OlaAjia(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Emusan:

Is this definition of ENERGY mr oga Ola?

You stated it above that energy is a process & effect which are abstract, how can someone conserve abstract mr oga Ola?

How can someone gains something that is abstract? Hmm!

Remember you caused it if not my hand will remain like that forever, who is the first cause of every ENERGY and where does energy come from mr oga Ola?

How can you gain a process?
The force you applied comes from you the force that put energy into process come from wher?

You still want to apply a process to something (abstract to an object) this story sweet die!

The car has is initial force from ignition, how you know that.

Energy manifest in different form, but you can see it right?

I'm sorry for the lengthy reply too, just to show that your attempt fails about energy.

You can also answer my question in the post you quoted.

Shalom!

You've either utterly misunderstood me, or you have maliciously given my words drastic new twists. The crux of my claim is actually the exact opposite of what you attributed to me. Energy is not an abstract concept (read my post again). It is observable and measurable. It essentially defines the state of every matter. Seeing is an important part of observation, but it is not the only way to observe things, and it would be very unfortunate and disappointing if you actually think seeing should be THE basis for defining an observable. Optical illusions prove that seeing isn't entirely reliable.

Of course you can apply processes to things. In the most axiomatic form of the word, things that undergo any sort of process are usually said to have been processed. For something to have been processed, a process must have, by self evident definition, been applied to it. But then, this is mere semantics which does not take away from the facts I presented above. For the purpose of this discussion, you can replace process with effect, concept or whatever other suitable word is out there.

As regards the source of force for my car, I never actually defined the character of my car. For all you know, it could be a human propelled car not necessarily run by a mechanical engine. It could also be a toy car or a car that is perpetually in ignition. I don't think this information is relevant to my argument, but if you consider it important enough, then let your imagination define its character. I can also explain to you how a car gets its energy during ignition, but then again, so too can Google, so why bother?

APPENDIX:
Energy, in its most fundamental form, is a wave/particle duality. Everything can be collapsed into a superposition of many simple travelling or standing waves. Like every matter, even you sir, are a manifestation of energy (or superposition of waves). Energy is just the word we use to describe this phenomenon.
The eyes sense electromagnetic waves of certain wavelength range, roughly 350nm to 700nm. This range is what we refer to as visible light. Energies operating outside of this range will typically not be sensed by the eyes, but they can still be measured by means of other devices (eg electron microscopes).
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

hmmm!

I give up. You win.
I still retain my point "you can only believe there's no God on your own" but not by using scientific theory. But you're asking for God's evidence now?

Do I look like them? Why can't you just answer my simple questions instead of covering truth with excuse.

See you, how does evolution add to technology (observational science)? It's like only atheist study science in this world, know wonder logicboy couldn't answer my simple science questions.

Remember anytime you're talking about origin of science 'creationist' can't be excluded, talking about rapid growth in technology 'creationist' is there.

Because atheist fail to have real time understanding God doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Before Christianity came to Nigeria most Nigerian culture recognise 'SPIRITUALity' visually other religions in the world. Why anywhere you get to today people keep mention about spirituality? then definitely some atheist missed it somewhere though some are being open-minded nowadays to support paranormal while the rest are still close their mind as if paranormal is not real about nature.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
peterphd: Well, some of us considered things like...
1.if the bible claims are true, what about all other religions?
like which one?
Will a good god send people to hell based on their belief alone?(even if they don't believe in Jesus)
ask a judge that sends a culprit to prison becos he breaks the law of the land. If you hear and not believe, you reject His off. Those that have not heard about De death and burial and resurrection of Christ, He will judge them by their works since they know His laws in thier hearts
2.every religion is as true as the other.If you claim Jesus is real and hold on to him for "benefit" don't you think the Muslim clings on to the Koran for such too?0
can you compare light and darkness? Make an independent analysis of the two persons [Jesus and Mohammed] that claim to be speaking about God and judge -character, deity, words etc

3.I don't see how any civil human can worship the Abrahamic gods and say they are loving.he holds a 6000yr grudge and cannot protect us on earth from natural disasters.
thats what criminals say when they are in jail, blaming others, not seeing that they were wrong in the first place. Natural disasters, do you believe in adam? Ask adam why?

4.I don't see any good reason why a good God that is omniscient and all knowing should put us on earth to be tested so he can see us burn in hell.he gives angels a full,untested life and expects us to give him 80yrs servitude?
if you knew that angels are wondering what great love God has for mankind thru the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. His service is for me is to be a king and priest unto God and to reign in THIS life.

5.some of us have realised that religion is what causes people to accept their situation as "God's will" instead of bettering themselves and with attitude like that,the human race will be wiped out.
a lot of people like you dont see themselves in Christ as kings and priest who serve the King of Kings but a "slave" to a hash task "master".
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
plaetton:

What he is saying in esence, Is that you were a baby Christian. You did not immerse yourself into the really heavy stuff.
It's like saying that if you really want permanent addiction, don't fool yourself with mild narcotics. No, try the heavy stuff like pure heroin. That should trip you over the edge, and key you there permanently. No atheist rehab can bring you back to reality.
so if a scientist just remains at his level of knowledge, would all the man made breakthrough be achieved for the benefit of man, if man refuse to go deeper? So also sons of God need the Holy Spirit for the deeper things of God which in the long run benefits the individual and end result, glorifies God which is by the Holy Spirit. So if you dont have the Spirit you cant experience Him better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake / Which Came First. Rosary Or Islam Prayer Beeds (tesbih) / The Apostolic Church Nigeria Motto For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.