Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. (4561 Views)

Many Christians Converted To Islam After Ex- Christian Lecture / The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) / Ex-christian Wants To Know The Differences Between Agnosticism And Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Emusan:
@bold-See yourself after you have had some expirenced you still went ahead and conclude the Biblical God is real like ideas are.

I'm sorry. If you didn't understand the statement, you could simply say so.

Emusan:
What kind of expirence do you have then?
The kind of experiences that makes you look at life and question your beliefs. Whatever's true will remain standing. My faith in Christianity and the Bible fell apart under scrutiny.

Emusan:
Have you ever been baptized with Holyspirit in the time you're a christian?
Well, that depends on what you consider to be baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by UyiIredia(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
musKeeto:

Yes. I did. I once believed some one was up there answering prayers. I once believed that the Bible was his word. Then I had a few experiences and had to do some research. And I found out the Bible GOD is real like ideas are. Ideas are powerful. You realize that your God's as real as the next man's.

All I had to do was turn off the faith switch...

Much as I would love to go on a monologue on the question of what reality is I will satisfy myself with the highlighted statement you wrote.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: Rhymeyjohn: Rather than make emotional and reactionary screams,
.Rhymeyjohn: and such is th wisdom athiesm holds high in essence, you were not a christian. why do athiest like to 'dance aimlessly in the market square in show of shame?' athiest deserve respect just like any other person, but you should earn it graciously FYI, this thread is addressed to ex-christian atheists, ok? thanks

Rhymeyjohn: Christians don’t boast of wisdom, they are rather simple and wise unto that which is good rom16:19. But the atheist boasts of his intellectual efficacy and how logic surpasses faith, but is PROUD to acknowledge when the exalted logic falls apart

you are silly beyond your years.

I am not even going to focus on your nonsense about atheism.....but, thanks for the laughter! A catholic is not a christian abi? Dumbazz

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by peterphd(m): 2:22am On Jun 24, 2013
Well, some of us considered things like...
1.if the bible claims are true, what about all other religions? Will a good god send people to hell based on their belief alone?(even if they don't believe in Jesus)
2.every religion is as true as the other.If you claim Jesus is real and hold on to him for "benefit" don't you think the Muslim clings on to the Koran for such too?
3.I don't see how any civil human can worship the Abrahamic gods and say they are loving.he holds a 6000yr grudge and cannot protect us on earth from natural disasters.
4.I don't see any good reason why a good God that is omniscient and all knowing should put us on earth to be tested so he can see us burn in hell.he gives angels a full,untested life and expects us to give him 80yrs servitude?
5.some of us have realised that religion is what causes people to accept their situation as "God's will" instead of bettering themselves and with attitude like that,the human race will be wiped out.

4 Likes

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

you are silly beyond your years.

I am not even going to focus on your nonsense about atheism.....but, thanks for the laughter! A catholic is not a christian abi? Dumbazz
thanks for the insult. God bless
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
peterphd: Well, some of us considered things like...
1.if the bible claims are true, what about all other religions? Will a good god send people to hell based on their belief alone?(even if they don't believe in Jesus)
2.every religion is as true as the other.If you claim Jesus is real and hold on to him for "benefit" don't you think the Muslim clings on to the Koran for such too?
3.I don't see how any civil human can worship the Abrahamic gods and say they are loving.he holds a 6000yr grudge and cannot protect us on earth from natural disasters.
4.I don't see any good reason why a good God that is omniscient and all knowing should put us on earth to be tested so he can see us burn in hell.he gives angels a full,untested life and expects us to give him 80yrs servitude?
5.some of us have realised that religion is what causes people to accept their situation as "God's will" instead of bettering themselves and with attitude like that,the human race will be wiped out.
If you are an athiest, then you obviously exemplify the confusion in atheism. i would have loved to give answer to the point you raised, but if a logical athiest could put this here as reason to be an athiest, then, no need wasting time. in one word, every thing you put up here should rather make a so called logical person an anti-christian and not a athiest put on the right thinking cap
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by nnofaith: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: If you are an athiest, then you obviously exemplify the confusion in atheism. i would have loved to give answer to the point you raised, but if a logical athiest could put this here as reason to be an athiest, then, no need wasting time. in one word, every thing you put up here should rather make a so called logical person an anti-christian and not a athiest put on the right thinking cap
oh knowledgeable one! indulge us. pls give an aswer

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by noblefada: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
I've always admire atheists a lot because they're always thinkers and ask questions, always ready to study and know more (just imaging if they brought attitude into the studying of the scriptures,they would have such mind blowing experiences), but its quite unfortunate that they didn't get the right answers hence their dis - believe! the Op made some very valuable points, they never experienced the baptism of the Holy Ghost, hence xtianity was never real to them.

Another major point is that the atheists don't know God and the bible as much as they think they do, for instance God is not responsible for any disaster natural or otherwise, but they keep attributing it to God and 2 God is not in-charge of this present world the devil is.
Finally no amount of knowledge or insights can ever discredit the bible because its the truth, even science confirms the existence of God!
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 12, 2013
^^^
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by biafranqueen: 5:52am On Jul 12, 2013
Rhymeyjohn:
some thing, contribute wisely to the thread and dont shoot at blanks. note, the thread addresses ex-christian atheist,
Most atheist have reached a spiritual awareness that religious dogma no longer appeals to them. They are awakening .
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by biafranqueen: 6:05am On Jul 12, 2013
Logicboy03:
smh

Another butthurt christian ranting against facts.

There is not one shred of evidence for your God. I was a catholic.

Your bible is incomplete and mistranslated- Books have been omitted and translations not
Your bible contains sexism, racism and genocide.
Your God is fallacious; he is good but yet creates a torture place called hell.
Don't confuse God with Religion.
True metaphysical teachings study Life and the nature of Universal Laws, that are governed by thoughts and actions.
There is nothing supernatural about the study of Life from the metaphysical view point.
When people think something supernatural if they really look into it they will find that it is spontaneously natural
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by MrTroll(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2013
Classic dumbo thread.
A case study in the No True Scotsman Fallacy.

2 Likes

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by plaetton: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^
What is this one saying?

What he is saying in esence, Is that you were a baby Christian. You did not immerse yourself into the really heavy stuff.
It's like saying that if you really want permanent addiction, don't fool yourself with mild narcotics. No, try the heavy stuff like pure heroin. That should trip you over the edge, and key you there permanently. No atheist rehab can bring you back to reality.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by plaetton: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Of all the religions that i studied, of all people of different religions that i come into contact with, it is my own opinion that Christianity,especially Pentecostal, is the most ridiculous, the most ignorant, the most fear-based, undisputably the most fraudulent, and the one leaves the most severe mental damages.

I just can't believe that these Christians are telling you , with bold face, that if you abandoned christianity for any reason, it simply meant that you were not sufficiently brainwashed or programmed. This is what they refer to as holy ghost baptism. More like holy poo to me. Lol.

To them, I ask, what about pagans who abandoned paganism for Christianity, can you say that, perhaps they too were not true pagans, otherwise they would not have jumped ship?

3 Likes

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by plaetton: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
biafranqueen: Don't confuse God with Religion.
True metaphysical teachings study Life and the nature of Universal Laws, that are governed by thoughts and actions.
There is nothing supernatural about the study of Life from the metaphysical view point.
When people think something supernatural if they really look into it they will find that it is spontaneously natural
Don't confuse god with religion?
Its like saying don't confuse Igbo with Biafra.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by peterphd(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: If you are an athiest, then you obviously exemplify the confusion in atheism. i would have loved to give answer to the point you raised, but if a logical athiest could put this here as reason to be an athiest, then, no need wasting time. in one word, every thing you put up here should rather make a so called logical person an anti-christian and not a athiest put on the right thinking cap

I can only seem anti-Christian because I'm from a Christian background.I can't go about bashing Islam when I don't know how to read the Koran.if you say my reasons aren't good enough, tell me :
1.what makes Nigerians to pray against "blood-sucking demons" that cause accidents instead of we heaping pressure on government to help of get better roads?
2.what makes people go about preaching that our "destinies" are tied to some Israeli myth?
3.What makes people to say "God's time is the best" instead of bettering themselves?
P.S: all religions are true...to their believers.kapiche?

3 Likes

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by nnofaith: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
plaetton:

What he is saying in esence, Is that you were a baby Christian. You did not immerse yourself into the really heavy stuff.
It's like saying that if you really want permanent addiction, don't fool yourself with mild narcotics. No, try the heavy stuff like pure heroin. That should trip you over the edge, and key you there permanently. No atheist rehab can bring you back to reality.
"crack"s me up!
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by ooman(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
All Gods, like the Pink Unicorn, are nothing but figment of man's imagination.

Gods are necessary beings, people make them up because people need to feel they are loved.

The corrupt make Gods up because the corrupt need a God to always check their corruption.

The weak make Gods up because the weak need a person they can cry to.

The intellectually lazy make Gods up because they need an easy answer.

Any fit human being cannot spend his years worshipping a God, its a pathetic state of mind.

OP, do you automatically become gullible if you later found that something you have believed in isn't really true? Is that when you are gullible? Pls go back to your English teacher to teach you where and when some words apply.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
ooman: All Gods, like the Pink Unicorn, are nothing but figment of man's imagination.

Gods are necessary beings, people make them up because people need to feel they are loved.

The corrupt make Gods up because the corrupt need a God to always check their corruption.

The weak make Gods up because the weak need a person they can cry to.

The intellectually lazy make Gods up because they need an easy answer.

Any fit human being cannot spend his years worshipping a God, its a pathetic state of mind.

All what you put up here will be very pathetic if someone who called him/herself a christian either right from childhood or join along the line havn't had a geniue evidence of God's existence i.e hearing from God, baptized with Holyspirit e.t.c

OP, do you automatically become gullible if you later found that something you have believed in isn't really true? Is that when you are gullible? Pls go back to your English teacher to teach you where and when some words apply.

What if you later find out that your religion(atheism) is false?

What atheist fail to know about Jesus Christ is these I will quote 'Hisblud' here "The great 'mythical' Jesus Christ was around the roman empire, Roman empire ended- He continues; the great massacre of early saints by nero came and ended -He continues; the dark ages came and went -He continues; the great slave trade came and ended -He continues; the rise and fall of british empire, napoleon, french revolution -He continues; the industrial age -He continues; the communistic era -He continues; world wars 1 & 2 -He continues; the rise of radical islam and atheism He continues; on nairaland huxley and pilgrim.1 no more on nairaland -He continues; plateon and hisblud will come and go, He continues; I will add mine: Ooman and Emusan will come and go -He will continue; What a mythical character that is giving the most knowledgeable person in the world a nightmare.

If Jesus Christ is not real people like me will not deffend and preach Him.

Do you think Ooman, Muskeeto, plaeton, Kay 17, mazaje, and the rest know much about science than me or other poeple that have been arguing with them? No! But you people miss it when it comes to 'spirituality'.

1Timothy 6:20 "O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Colossians 2:18 "Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen(Big b.ang & evolution), vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,"
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
plaetton:

You don't know the half grin the withdrawal symptoms is worse than going cold turkey
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
peterphd: Well, some of us considered things like...

John 8:32-Yea shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. Who is this truth? John 14:6-Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and life no man cometh unto thr father, but by me.

What christian is claiming is a God who created heaven and earth, the ancient of days, evelasting father, one and only true God.

If you can challenge me bring any religion quote where their gods claim to be the above statement.

Yes He will judge you if you fail to know and worship Him.

2.every religion is as true as the other. If you claim Jesus is real and hold on to him for "benefit" don't you think the Muslim clings on to the Koran for such too?

No wonder they try to claim that Bible support the coming of their SAW! And other religions focus on christianity to fulfill the prophesy.

3.I don't see how any civil human can worship the Abrahamic gods and say they are loving. he holds a 6000yr grudge and cannot protect us on earth from natural disasters.

I can't see how man with his level and advance in technology can't prevent natural disatsers.

4.I don't see any good reason why a good God that is omniscient and all knowing should put us on earth to be tested so he can see us burn in hell. he gives angels a full, untested life and expects us to give him 80yrs servitude?

Oh man out of dust! Why are thou being beguilled at the beautiful place God has provided for you in a perfect world?

5.some of us have realised that religion is what causes people to accept their situation as "God's will" instead of bettering themselves and with attitude like that, the human race will be wiped out.

Anything He does, He does it at His own will and man must accept it.
If you fail to admit that it's God's will, I do.
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by peterphd(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Emusan:

John 8:32-Yea shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. Who is this truth? John 14:6-Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and life no man cometh unto thr father, but by me.

What christian is claiming is a God who created heaven and earth, the ancient of days, evelasting father, one and only true God.

If you can challenge me bring any religion quote where their gods claim to be the above statement.

No wonder they try to claim that Bible support the coming of their SAW! And other religions focus on christianity to fulfill the prophesy.

I can't see how man with his level and advance in technology can't prevent natural disatsers.

Oh man out of dust! Why are thou being beguilled at the beautiful place God has provided for you in a perfect world?

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

The bible is the claimant so it needs a "witness" to prove it.The bible God is responsible for all the atrocities in the world IF the bible is true.he split languages, religion and other evils.

The yorubas have their own creation story.Why should I believe the Jewish myth? Can you prove that olodumare didn't create the world like they claim?

So you're saying some people are bound for hell by virtue of not being born into a Christian home? That's the height of terrorism.

So its God's will for the earth to swallow humans in earthquakes? For children to starve in Africa? For floods to wipe out entire towns? I can't worship such a terrorist.man isn't talking about preventing them as science has explained their cause but men are the ones that help the victims and not any Jewish god.

I don't see how the world is perfect when we all know the universe is trying to kill us. We have asteroids and everything.

If the bible God is real then he botched the creation job he called perfect.I'm sure scientists could do better.he planted evidence of evolution, common ancestry and expects us to believe by "faith" and serve him for 80 yrs? *smh*
P.S: I'm sorry if my post isn't orderly but try to reason out of your Christian "box".All religions can do what your Jesus can do.peace.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by peterphd(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Emusan:

The bible is the claimant so it needs a "witness" to prove it.The bible God is responsible for all the atrocities in the world IF the bible is true.he split languages, religion and other evils.

The yorubas have their own creation story.Why should I believe the Jewish myth? Can you prove that olodumare didn't create the world like they claim?

So you're saying some people are bound for hell by virtue of not being born into a Christian home? That's the height of terrorism.

So its God's will for the earth to swallow humans in earthquakes? For children to starve in Africa? For floods to wipe out entire towns? I can't worship such a terrorist.man isn't talking about preventing them as science has explained their cause but men are the ones that help the victims and not any Jewish god.

I don't see how the world is perfect when we all know the universe is trying to kill us. We have asteroids and everything.

If the bible God is real then he botched the creation job he called perfect.I'm sure scientists could do better.he planted evidence of evolution, common ancestry and expects us to believe by "faith" and serve him for 80 yrs? *smh*
P.S: I'm sorry if my post isn't orderly but try to reason out of your Christian "box".All religions can do what your Jesus can do.peace.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
peterphd:
The bible is the claimant so it needs a "witness" to prove it. The bible God is responsible for all the atrocities in the world IF the bible is true.he split languages, religion and other evils.

@bold-prove what?
Not that if the Bible is true; the Bible is true simple.

Man causes all the atrocities through disobedient, not God and God has provided away of overcoming the fall of man in Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour.

The yorubas have their own creation story. Why should I believe the Jewish myth? Can you prove that olodumare didn't create the world like they claim?
Did Olodumare of Yorubas claim to be ancient of days, evelasting father, only living God, and universal God?

Where did you see it in my post that hell is for those who are not born into christian home?

Hell are for all unrightueosness one who walks not in the way of the living God.

It happens through the fall of man always know that.

What causes the starving?
Why peterphd is not among the starving children?

You can't see it because you put a wrong glass.

And how many people asteroids have killed compare to plane crash, motor accident, bombs, collapse of building ever created by man?

You're still confuse about it, Bible God is as real as water QED!

Just always remember man causes it. Like peterphd right now.
Yea! Scientist will do better no wonder they're still searching every where just for this mythical God Hmm!

No problem bro. I always do that's why I can reply your post with the help of God. But sometime try to reason out of your own dark BOX and ask yourself if 'spiritualism' is not true why some people still hold on to it as TRUE despite that they know much/even more about science like peterphd, ooman, logicboy e.t.c?

The last time I check only Jesus ever died and resurrected, and still leave til date. Holyspirit is a witness to us-Heb 10:15

pls prove how other religions can do/claim what Jesus Christ do/claim?

Shalom!
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by ooman(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Emusan:

All what you put up here will be very pathetic if someone who called him/herself a christian either right from childhood or join along the line havn't had a geniue evidence of God's existence i.e hearing from God, baptized with Holyspirit e.t.c

What if you later find out that your religion(atheism) is false?

What atheist fail to know about Jesus Christ is these I will quote 'Hisblud' here "The great 'mythical' Jesus Christ was around the roman empire, Roman empire ended- He continues; the great massacre of early saints by nero came and ended -He continues; the dark ages came and went -He continues; the great slave trade came and ended -He continues; the rise and fall of british empire, napoleon, french revolution -He continues; the industrial age -He continues; the communistic era -He continues; world wars 1 & 2 -He continues; the rise of radical islam and atheism He continues; on nairaland huxley and pilgrim.1 no more on nairaland -He continues; plateon and hisblud will come and go, He continues; I will add mine: Ooman and Emusan will come and go -He will continue; What a mythical character that is giving the most knowledgeable person in the world a nightmare.

If Jesus Christ is not real people like me will not deffend and preach Him.

Do you think Ooman, Muskeeto, plaeton, Kay 17, mazaje, and the rest know much about science than me or other poeple that have been arguing with them? No! But you people miss it when it comes to 'spirituality'.

1Timothy 6:20 "O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Colossians 2:18 "Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen(Big b.ang & evolution), vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,"

Guy you missed it. Your lack of knowledge of nature is what your faith is based on. If you know as much about nature as I do, tell me why nails are transparent, using biochemical explanations. Do not tell me your God made it so.

Also, you dont become gullible if you later found out you were wrong on something, you are gullible only when you accept everything without questioning and so become easily tricked as you are.

You all should go back to adult school to learn English.

1 Like

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Emusan(m): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

Guy you missed it. Your lack of knowledge of nature is what your faith is based on.

You miss it too, let even assume that I lack some knowledge about nature but inasmuch atheist fail to recognized 'spirituality' in nature makes them wrong. Many open-minded skeptics have challenged R. Danwin about AFTERLIFE but decided to pretend as if there's no afterlife. Then if religions claim we exist after death and some scientists(not creationist this time) have come out to support it (though they didn't attach it to any deity 'God') then materialism should admit that also instead of claiming nature consists only matters and if we exist afterlife, what make us to exist or which part of our body that exist?

If you know as much about nature as I do, tell me why nails are transparent, using biochemical explanations.
Is it not to enter google to do copy and paste for you if at all I don't know anything about it.

Do not tell me your God made it so.

Who else made it if not for God? Atheist scientist always exlcude God from their work but keep disturbing themselves by this Mythical God.

This is another way atheist scientist fail, why do human have nails especially at the right places?

Also, you dont become gullible if you later found out you were wrong on something, you are gullible only when you accept everything without questioning and so become easily tricked as you are.

You all should go back to adult school to learn English.

Alright Mr. Ooman!
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by peterphd(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2013
Emusan:

@bold-prove what?
Not that if the Bible is true; the Bible is true simple.
Nope.that like saying the criminal is innocent because he says so.The bible must stand up to scrutiny if it has to be accepted as the "word of god"

Man causes all the atrocities through disobedient, not God and God has provided away of overcoming the fall of man in Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour.
I don't see how calling Jesus is gonna save a human from flood waters, hurricanes and drought.

Did Olodumare of Yorubas claim to be ancient of days, evelasting father, only living God, and universal God?
I don't know if he claimed so.a claim isn't true until its proven.have you read all other religious books and codes to find that their gods didn't make such a claim?

Where did you see it in my post that hell is for those who are not born into christian home?

Hell are for all unrightueosness one who walks not in the way of the living God.

There are many gods,all living according to their worshippers.

It happens through the fall of man always know that.

What causes the starving?
Why peterphd is not among the starving children?
The starving is due to the nature of land in certain areas of the planet as well as unequal distribution of resources

You can't see it because you put a wrong glass.

And how many people asteroids have killed compare to plane crash, motor accident, bombs, collapse of building ever created by man?

You're still confuse about it, Bible God is as real as water QED!
Naa...so is allah, Buddha, Krishna, sango etc.

Just always remember man causes it. Like peterphd right now.
Yea! Scientist will do better no wonder they're still searching every where just for this mythical God Hmm!

I don't know
How to answer this

No problem bro. I always do that's why I can reply your post with the help of God. But sometime try to reason out of your own dark BOX and ask yourself if 'spiritualism' is not true why some people still hold on to it as TRUE despite that they know much/even more about science like peterphd, ooman, logicboy e.t.c?

The last time I check only Jesus ever died and resurrected, and still leave til date. Holyspirit is a witness to us-Heb 10:15

It is only a claim written in a book.going by your logic I can say snow white rose from the dead after a kiss and claim it to be true.

pls prove how other religions can do/claim what Jesus Christ do/claim?
Sure.Muslims claim to be able to deliver people from "demons", to be able to "forgive people their sins" and give them peace.
Shalom!

I don't know how to separate this thing point by point on mobile.thanks.
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by ooman(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2013
Emusan:

You miss it too, let even assume that I lack some knowledge about nature but inasmuch atheist fail to recognized 'spirituality' in nature makes them wrong. Many open-minded skeptics have challenged R. Danwin about AFTERLIFE but decided to pretend as if there's no afterlife. Then if religions claim we exist after death and some scientists(not creationist this time) have come out to support it (though they didn't attach it to any deity 'God') then materialism should admit that also instead of claiming nature consists only matters and if we exist afterlife, what make us to exist or which part of our body that exist?

Is it not to enter google to do copy and paste for you if at all I don't know anything about it.

Who else made it if not for God? Atheist scientist always exlcude God from their work but keep disturbing themselves by this Mythical God.

This is another way atheist scientist fail, why do human have nails especially at the right places?

Alright Mr. Ooman!

No atheist, fully compos mentis, would spend his time seeking an afterlife.

nails are vestige of claws we inherited from our ancestors, you use it to scratch dont you? They used it to forage and tear meat.

God is as a result of imperfection of the human brain. Only the intellectually sick believe in God.
Worship of God is absolute madness.

brainFunction=-1
while brainFunction <=0:
.........godWorship = True

This is what python has to say to you.

2 Likes

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Bella3(f): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
This one is strong...

2 Likes

Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
You guys should try not to derail the thread, the topic is about gulibility of the ex-christian atheist and is directed specifically to ex-christian atheist. Please, flow in line thanks
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Troll: Classic dumbo thread.
A case study in the No True Scotsman Fallacy.
obvious emotional outburst devoid of any real sansible input. Please it is not compulsory for you to comment. Dont embarrass other more sensible atheist, thanks
Re: The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. by Rhymeyjohn: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

Only the intellectually sick believe in God.
Worship of God is absolute madness.

such is the folly of the atheist.suddenly, your intellect is ok just because you no longer believe in God. Your logic stinks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Catholic Priests Wear Rings? / DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.