Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

10 Fashion Turn-offs For Guys - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Fashion Turn-offs For Guys (936 Views)

10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. / Fashion Turn-offs / Are The Top 10 Fashion Magazines In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Fashion Turn-offs For Guys by lexiie(f): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hello EB readers , Happy Saturday and happy weekend to them workers. Today's post is for male species tho , the bad guys, geeks , hunks, players and anything male . i have come to realize that there are things guys do to push women off that they might be wondering why we ladies do not find them attractive. as it is said thwe way you dress is teh way you are addressed. so i have decided to help guys most especially my devoted fans and family on EB .

Below are just 10 things or lets call them turn-offs that guys do without even knowing .
FOR FULL POST VISIT :http://evatese./2012/09/22/10-fashion-turn-offs-for-guys/

1 . Wearing white socks with dress shoes : This one is really a NO=NO . teaming this combination is terrible well it was in the old fashion trending but now it s over . That was so fashion in the 90s.the correct way is that dress shoes should and must only be worn with dress socks, in dark shades/colours like black , brown and gray. The white sock should only be for the athletic arena with athletic shoes and track pants

2. Incorrect buttoned blazers Seriously why should you do this to yourself ? now its not just about mismatching the positioning of the buttons but also fastening the wrong number of buttons on your blazer can cause it to stretch and pull in weird directions which makes the blazer seem so ill fitted. now the advice is :With a two-button suit, fasten the top button and with a three-button suit, you have a choice between fastening the top two buttons or the middle one only. And no matter what kind of blazer you're wearing, always unbutton it when you sit down.

Stuffing your pockets Are you trying to make your backside fatter or what ? your pockets are meant for the hands only o and sometimes to keep change . Some guys keep handfull of cash,two-month-old receipts, your cell phone, three sets of keys, and a stash of business cards. To avoid being a turn-off and unnecessarily stretching your pants , its time to get a bag or you could have a blazer with inner pockets in which you can then distribute your daily necessities and still maintain that sleek appearance ........CONTINUE READING 10 FASHION TURN-OFFS FOR GUYS
http://evatese./2012/09/22/10-fashion-turn-offs-for-guys/

Wearing oversized clothings : To me this one of the greatest downfalls of male fashion in general. i dont think i would love to or be comfortable when i see such guys. you should put on clothes that make you look good instead of repelling we ladies.

Mismatching suit and shoes This pair is not a negotiation. it is sure a blunder to do this. most guys select or purchase shoes in shades that do not complement their dresses. well to avoid this :pair black suits with black shoes; gray suits with black or camel shoes; brown suits with brown or camel shoes; and navy suits with black, camel, tan or oxblood-colored footwear.

Backpacking on professional look Being a student , yes , this is allowed because you will need to have wit you some 10 pounds of books each day . When those days are over and you are in the job market ,you just have to drop that and complement your look with either a leather messenger bag or a briefcase and preserve your backpack for camping.lol .you emptied those overstuffed

jacket/trouser pockets and put your personal belongings into a chic man bag. Yes a man bag! The once questionable tote is now If you ask me , it makes most people look geeky tho. Bulging pockets are so 80’s. Your pockets are a place to put your hands, some spare change and perhaps a cell phone or slim wallet. They are not a place to keep a bulky wallet filled with old receipts and business cards, keys, or twenty+ dollars worth of change.

Wearing running shoes outside the gym Generally speaking, activewear should not be day wear. This rule holds true especially when it comes to wearing running shoes in any environment that's not fitness-oriented. Even if they have no obvious scuff marks, the fact that you wear your runners at the gym during heavy sweat sessions makes it nasty to even consider donning them on any other occasion. For a just-as-comfortable alternative without the "ick" factor, pick up a pair of sneakers or slip-on loafers to pair with your casual ensembles.

http://evatese./2012/09/22/10-fashion-turn-offs-for-guys/

(1) (Reply)

Why Go To A Designer To Learn Fashion?wld U Go To A Doc To Learn Medicine Or Uni / Bleached Skins, Fake Hairs And Horse Wigs --by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Orange Pulp For A Gorgeous Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.