Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Tooth Ache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tooth Ache (1158 Views)

Severe Tooth Ache / Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution / Solution To Tooth Ache Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tooth Ache by Emekayoung(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hello doc in the house,pls my inner teeth(molars)usually ache me each time i take hot or cold water,pls wat culd be the problem?
Re: Tooth Ache by Gboliwe: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
Emekayoung: Hello doc in the house,pls my inner teeth(molars)usually ache me each time i take hot or cold water,pls wat culd be the problem?
Tooth sensitivity. How old are you? You may firstly get your teeth washed by a dentist, then apply sensodyn toothpaste on the tooth everynight for 14days.
Re: Tooth Ache by weezii(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
@gboliwe, what about mouth odour?

@op sorry for derailing but i need an answer to this too.
Re: Tooth Ache by Gboliwe: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
weezii: @gboliwe, what about mouth odour?

@op sorry for derailing but i need an answer to this too.
what about mouth odour? Rephrase or paraphrase your question please
Re: Tooth Ache by weezii(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
Gboliwe:
what about mouth odour? Rephrase or paraphrase your question please

meant: what about mouth odour, what is the best remedy to it, or what do you suggest. Tnx
Re: Tooth Ache by Gboliwe: 5:36am On Jun 23, 2013
weezii:

meant: what about mouth odour, what is the best remedy to it, or what do you suggest. Tnx
ok I understand now. What could be the cause of your mouth odour? I have come to understand that in life, you either prevent or treat the source. If you just treat the effect, it will happen again.
So my advice is to get to the root of your mouth odour and find the cause. Is it a respiratory tract infection? Or a bad tooth or just plain hygiene issue? With any of these causes, there is a solution. So, what is the cause of yours?
Re: Tooth Ache by weezii(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2013
Gboliwe:
ok I understand now. What could be the cause of your mouth odour? I have come to understand that in life, you either prevent or treat the source. If you just treat the effect, it will happen again.
So my advice is to get to the root of your mouth odour and find the cause. Is it a respiratory tract infection? Or a bad tooth or just plain hygiene issue? With any of these causes, there is a solution. So, what is the cause of yours?

bad tooth.
Re: Tooth Ache by Gboliwe: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2013
Go and visit a dentist.
Re: Tooth Ache by weezii(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2013
Gboliwe: Go and visit a dentist.

okay tnx for that. I have another friend whose own is as a result of hygiene i suppose cos she doesnt have toothache
Re: Tooth Ache by Gboliwe: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2013
weezii:

okay tnx for that. I have another friend whose own is as a result of hygiene i suppose cos she doesnt have toothache
let her brush her teeth, tongue and roof of mouth atleast twice a day. Let her use a dental floss as against a toothpick. If possible, swish the mouth after eating anything. Chewing gums are useful at this point too but be careful the teeth isnt endangered.
Re: Tooth Ache by weezii(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
Gboliwe:
let her brush her teeth, tongue and roof of mouth atleast twice a day. Let her use a dental floss as against a toothpick. If possible, swish the mouth after eating anything. Chewing gums are useful at this point too but be careful the teeth isnt endangered.
thanks alot sir
Re: Tooth Ache by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tooth Ache by jajaboy1: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
Please bro if its as a result of respiratory tract infection, please what's the cure because this has been on for more than a year now even with visit to dentist,teeth cleaning and all thanks so much.
Gboliwe:
Re: Tooth Ache by Emekayoung(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2013
Gboliwe:
Tooth sensitivity. How old are you? You may firstly get your teeth washed by a dentist, then apply sensodyn toothpaste on the tooth everynight for 14days.
Tnks alot and God bless u
Re: Tooth Ache by Emekayoung(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2013
Gboliwe:
Tnk u sir and God bless u.
Re: Tooth Ache by Gboliwe: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2013
Emekayoung:
Tnk u sir and God bless u.
Did it work?

(1) (Reply)

Medical Profession Is Not Beingregulated By Anyone —NMA / 8 Reasons Why You Should Eat Watermelon / Breaking News: Four More Ebola Patients Test Negative, Discharged In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.