Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (720874 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2013
Datshyguy:
what other attraction does it have pls?

Faster email delivery (OS 7 and below, bb10's slow)
Data Compression (OS 7 and below too), meaning it's cheaper to use
One of the last smart phones with a Qwerty keyboard (I can't stand full touch, I email constantly (business email with proper spellings))
Encrypted/Secure Connections (debatable)
Simple, straight to the point data plans (no adding and subtracting of mb)
I use all the major os'es and those are the advantages BlackBerry has, I'm more on my BlackBerry than the others as I don't really play games that much.

Una sorry o! For derailing.
Good Morning

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by CyrilWhyte(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2013
grin grin Seconded
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/zuby77

a new update's there

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Datshyguy(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2013
@Bigx, thanks alot
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kunlesehan(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2013
bigx: https://www.facebook.com/zuby77

a new update's there

thanks bro, I just read it
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2013
It was posted at the www.globalruns.com.
we will be updating nairaland a few minutes after posting new updates there.
You can subscribe with your email to get updates directly to your inbox too.

We are going to reach wider audience since we are on a matured section here.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by DankemzI(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
ZUBY77: It was posted at the www.globalruns.com.
we will be updating nairaland a few minutes after posting new updates there.
You can subscribe with your email to get updates directly to your inbox too.

We are going to reach wider audience since we are on a matured section here.
Zubby please forget
http://www.globalruns.com. Lets do it here joor
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
DankemzI:
Zubby please forget
http://www.globalruns.com. Lets do it here joor

nope he shudnt 4get it, getting traffic 2 dat site nd developing d site well, wud. bring lil cash...Seun can not be eatin all d money alone...nd common credit e no fit share 1 day...*angryface just imagine dis topic hitting frnt page..uknow d traffic nd followers it wud garner..but we knw it cant!!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by DankemzI(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
drnairalov:

nope he shudnt 4get it, getting traffic 2 dat site nd developing d site well, wud. bring lil cash...Seun can not be eatin all d money alone...nd common credit e no fit share 1 day...*angryface just imagine dis topic hitting frnt page..uknow d traffic nd followers it wud garner..but we knw it cant!!
he should make some agreements with Seun, censor the erotic scenes. After all many of us are now more interested in the adventure than the intimate parts! What happens to the site when the story is completed??
#I would rather write an e-book with several volumes... Who knows you might get an award by external body#
My 2kobo 15shilling
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 18wheeler: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
I've just subcribed for updates on the website. I dont know if I should say this here but theres a place for donations and I tried to make one using my visa card but I wasn't successful. Seems the space isn't fully developed, I don't know. I'll keep attempting until I succeed. There's need to encourage projects like this.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
DankemzI:
he should make some agreements with Seun, censor the erotic scenes. After all many of us are now more interested in the adventure than the intimate parts! What happens to the site when the story is completed??
#I would rather write an e-book with several volumes... Who knows you might get an award by external body#
My 2kobo 15shilling

Dont Worry, the story will end the day i die.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chapter 147

''Guten Morgen, Tell me your plans for the day Audrey'' I said as soon as she opened her door.

The question took her by surprise.
Back in Germany, i had found out that the European men hardly approached their ladies directly for relationships. Most of their relationships started from school or parties. But we Africans were very good at approaching our women directly and telling them our intentions.

''I think i am going to Bassam beach'' she said.

''Alright, we go to Bassam beach then'' i said and smiled. She smiled too and walked back inside while leaving the door open, i followed her inside and sat down.
Her room was pretty much the same thing as mine but Her cloths were scattered all over the bed. She was apparently ashamed that i saw it because she thought i cared.

I waited up for her to freshmen up. When she returned to the room, she turned her back on me and removed her gown, then she put on a trouser and zipped it up. She also put on a red T shirt while her back was still turned on me. I had bent my head down to give her some privacy but the corner of my eyes were misbehaving.

When she declared herself ready, we walked down to the reception for our breakfast. As an African Man, i never regarded tea or coffee as breakfast but i had to put up with coffee that morning. I was in Rome and it was apparently important that i behaved like the Romans.

After the breakfast, we went back upstairs to pick up her swimming gears. I wasn't going to swim. I was just going to sit beside the waters and watch. Waters were meant for fish and not humans. It was true that we had conquered the waters and the air but those two forces sometimes punish us unnecessary and without warning. Therefore, i believed that the sea can only swallow someone who ventured into it.

We took a taxi and drove to Bassam beach. It was filled with tourists. It was purely amazing how many foreigners that were at the beach that time of the day. It made me wondered why they chose those countries ahead of Nigeria.
Information had it that foreigners frequent almost all coastal countries of Africa except Nigeria; and of course Somalia for obvious reasons.
Those Countries were better than Nigeria in human developments. Yes, they were better. They all seemed to know the worth of life and they lived well here on Earth while most of my own people were mentally caged here on Earth with a promise of a mansion somewhere in the Sky. Some were also promised virgins somewhere in the sky while the government looted them dry somewhere here on Earth.

''Hello Mister, how are you'' A little English boy said to me. He was with his parents playing at the beach and eating nutritious ice cream. It was a Sunday. My own parents were probably sitting inside one building, with numerous others, listening to one man or woman telling them how beautiful life would be when they died.

''I am fine Young Mister'' i said and waved at him as Audrey and i walked to a spot and pitched our tent.
''Wait here'' I said to Audrey and walked to a small makeshift bar to buy drinks. By the time i returned with a bottle of JaggerMeister, A German sweet brandy, Audrey was already on her swimming gears. Since we had established inside the cab, that i was not going to swim, she threw her small bag at me and ran down to the edge of the waters. It was amazing how the whites trusted us only to be betrayed at the long run. Not everybody though.
I sat down and opened my drink as i watched the blonde lady who came with me, played along the ocean shores. There were numerous other European ladies, some single while some came with men. From their languages, it was easy for me to know where they came from but i concentrated more on Audrey. I believed that she won't be happy if i took interest in another lady there at the beach and as a result, i remained alone until she took a break and came to me.

Audrey took a long sip from the bottle of the Jaggermeister and handed it back to me. She was very excited and she was enjoying the warm weather of West Africa. She went back for another round of swimming.

When she was done swimming, we walked to a restaurant near the beach and ate sea food. It was her idea that we ate such food. I liked sea food as well but they were usually expensive. I learnt to avoid such things whenever i was out of Nigeria. I recalled how i once ate crab in a Brazilian restaurant down in Lisbon Portugal and had to cough up almost €400.

As we leave the beach and walked towards the cab stands, we held our hands like lovers. I was carrying her bag too. The young French lady vacationing in Abdijan had found a trusted African.

Right there at the beach, i had seen many Nigerians scammers. I found out that they frequented the Bassam beach to search for preys. One of them named Sule had approached me while i was waiting for Audrey. He was Igbo but told me that his name was Suleman; A nickname.
Sule wanted me to convince my Oyibo, as he called Audrey, to sponsor a deal that will fetch her $100,000. According to him, he had a contact who could show us how to print money if Audrey would cough up $5000 to buy some kind of chemical needed to wash the new monies.
I knew instantly that it was a scam set up but i promised Sule that i was going to get the money from Audrey.

''Don't let us rush her now or she will refuse. Just give me your number and i will call you when i convince her. How much is my own share?'' i had said to Sule.
After rambling on how the $5000 chemical won't be enough to wash out much money, he said that my own share would be $20,000, But could rise to $100,000 too if i was able to convince Audrey to make the initial money $10,000.

I took Sule's phone number before Audrey returned.

''Who is that guy'' Audrey had asked when she came to me, she had seen Sule with me while swimming.
I told her that i didn't know Sule. She warned me to be careful. According to her, the French embassy had warned them about scammers.
"Life is pretty simple: You do some
stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do
more of what works. If it works big,
others quickly copy it. Then you do
something else. The trick is the doing
something else."

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by DankemzI(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
ZUBY77:

Dont Worry, the story will end the day i die.

I see, Continue the good hobby

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
Oga Zubby ride on,looking forward to see u.i enter onitsha frm Aba"shopping center" last night.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
The story is getting more interesting! Ride on baba.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
nice one there.

We nigerians are just suffering and smiling ,imagine those little countries of west Africa hosting alot of foreigners.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nduking92: Oga Zubby ride on,looking forward to see u.i enter onitsha frm Aba"shopping center" last night.

I m in Onitsha now. Awada. you can call me.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cluewebhost(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
18wheeler: I've just subcribed for updates on the website. I dont know if I should say this here but theres a place for donations and I tried to make one using my visa card but I wasn't successful. Seems the space isn't fully developed, I don't know. I'll keep attempting until I succeed. There's need to encourage projects like this.

What Error code did you get?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
bigx: new post via email!

http://globalruns.com/section-5-back-to-naija/148-hunting-the-hunter/

Quit posting links that way, you could get banned.

You can just announce it without link
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2013
Zubby make sure u go to church today. God grace is on u... grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Jimbiz(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2013
Wow,just finish reading hunting the the hunter...but oga zubby,i dey pray make sule nor catch you ooooo
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olarafiat(f): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
been a silent reader and im soo into u im kinda addicted 2 Zubby's story or shld i say movie script if it turns into dat i'll love 2 feature in it even if its 4 free.
oga Zubby take note
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Chapter 148

I called Sule from my room late that evening.
''I have talked to the Oyibo but she said that they were many of them who had come from Europe on a chattered flight. She said she have the money but that it was in Dakar Senegal where they landed first last week. She also said that they came to Abdijan with a chattered bus and that nobody can leave until their seven days stay in Abdijan is over. However she said she can go to Dakar and get the money if she can get flight ticket'' I had told Sule.

I didn't want to tell him that Audrey needed money for transport to Dakar, i told him she needed flight ticket. I was careful not to mention money.
He promised to call me back.

When Sule called me back, she said she would like to speak with Audrey. I told him she was sleeping but that i will tell her as soon as she woke up.

When i returned to Audrey's room, i told him that the guy she saw with me at the beach was a Scammer. I narrated to her everything i had told Sule.

''We are going to try to get the ticket money from him'' i said.

Audrey wanted me to head straight to the Police and report Sule. She didn't know how Africa worked.
I told her that there was no need and that we had no evidence except our words against his. When i succeeded in convincing her, i flashed Sule. I wasn't going to be wasting my airtime on a deal i didn't believe in.

When Sule called back, i told him that Audrey had woken up. I handed the Phone to Audrey who, like i had told her, said she would need a flight ticket to Dakar where she had left her bag and bank cards. She told Sule that she needed to rush to Dakar the following morning and return in the evening.
The amount for the ticket were discussed. None of us knew but Audrey said she would go down to a travel agent to check out the price immediately. She also asked Sule if her own share could be increased since she was sponsoring the deal, Sule agreed.

When the phone conversation was over, i took her down to a cyber cafe to check the price of ticket. It was a Sunday and as a result, we couldn't find any travel agency. But at the cybercafe, we found out that Abdijan to Dakar stood at $499.99.
We called Sule back and told him. He promised to get the Money the following morning.

The Sule business had interrupted my original plan of sleeping with the Blonde French girl. I had planned how to make my move as soon as we returned from the beach. I was going to freshen up and go to her room with a bottle of wine and a romantic candle. I was going to pretend that i had fallen in love with her.
She was surely going back to France after her vacation which meant that it was going to be a very short term love affair; the kind i liked then.
But the Sule business had surfaced and altered my plan. Sule was going to pay for that anyway.

When we returned to Ben Residence hotel where we lodged, i followed her to her room without the wine or candle. We sat on her bed and talked about useless things until i got the courage
to make a move on her. I had tactically crossed my left hand on her Shoulder and slightly pulled her on my laps. She had fallen easily and stayed there while i caressed her blonde soft hair. My hand had moved slowly from her hair down to her skinny back and all the way to her buttocks where it stopped and squeezed it severally. She was enjoying the squeezing.

Ironically, Audrey had cost me two days in Abdijan. I was sure that i could have hooked one local girl up since the Friday i arrived if not that she was on the way.

The arse squeezing had motivated me to turn her around and initiated a kiss. Her lips were soft and sweet. She responded fully and eventually took over the kisses. Then all of a sudden, she opened my zipper and brought out my already hard dickk. One quick look on my face and she bent down and started sucking it. The experience was different, probably because it was at a different environment with a different person too. While she sucked, i opened the single button on my jean and pulled it out of me. I also pulled out my T shirt and left just the singlet. I had removed my boxers when we returned from the beach in a clear anticipation of what we were doing.

When she got tired of sucking, i pulled her up and removed her dress. I pulled out my wallet from the trouser and picked up a condom.

''Oh my gawd'' she kept moaning out while i fvckked her from behind. She kept pushing her arse backwards to meet my dickk half way as we pumped on each other until i exploded. After removing the condom and cleaning up, we started all over again. The second round was even better as we lasted much longer than the first one.

She was totally exhausted by the time we finished. I took her to the bathroom and gave her a thorough bath. I took mine too before i crossed over to my room to change cloths. Then i returned to her room and we chatted until it was almost midnight before i left for my room.

About 8 am the following morning, i woke up and went down to a busy area where i found a travel agent. He was an Ivorian but understood some English. I explained to him that someone wanted to send my girlfriend to Dakar but that she had no intention of making the journey with a flight. According to me, she would make the journey with a bus but since the person sending her insisted on flight, we would get the ticket from him and return back for our money when he left.
The agent agreed to do that after telling me that he wasn't going to add the ticket information into the airline database. I promised to give him $40.

When Sule called that morning, i went to Audrey and woke her up. We agreed to meet at Le Plateau Area where the agency was located. I told Audrey that i had gone to the agency already and that he had agreed to issue us a refundable ticket. She was surprised at how i planned the deal. According to her, it was perfect.

We prepared and went down to Le Plateau. Mr Sule was already there before we arrived. I had told him to come.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zeinymira(f): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Cool update,thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by hrykanu231(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
I am in 150, they are in 148..smh
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by c0ast0l: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Globalruns.com ----> Two chapters above here !

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by shaks97(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2013
Boss mi it ain't fair oh we've patiently waiting for yu to drop something since na.... cry
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2013
^^ 149 to 151 is already on globalruns.com, just subscribe for email updates there, it seems zuby is busy

shaks97: Boss mi it ain't fair oh we've patiently waiting for yu to drop something since na.... cry
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 18wheeler: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
cluewebhost:

What Error code did you get?

TRANSACTION
FAILED!
Response: 055
Response message: Not enroled or Element is missing(Invalid transaction)
Transaction id: 5252933c8244d.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.