Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,391 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (727346 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
olenyi: Are we there yet?
we aint deer" yet. . We are still human beings

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hmmm...... Shrugs sad
This hasn't being easy at all. No update today sad
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Viewing this topic: Ometi, idee.esperanza(m), olenyi(m), ZUBY77(m), 1mic_cza, tydd, balogundayo(m), MOBBDEEP

Oga ZUBY I see u. Happy sunday bro. Hope nothing was wrong today.

Rubbing palms together; anything for us wink
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Guys hurry up and come sit down.

** Bros shift back a little for the Oga @ the top. Yes, dat seat is reserved for him.**

I think the story's about to begin. cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lol @olenyi.
I know how you feel.

Like i said earlier, i miss the stories too.

But there is nothing i can do now.
I will write two chapters tomorrow.

I understand so many people want to know how it all ended. I am going to disappoint them because it never ended.

Every life is on a motion. It always ends on its terms and time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by AdesinaOlajide(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Uncle Zuby, Pls kindly post early tomorrow morning cause it's something I wake up to check every morning.been ffing bumper to bumper.Nice one from you Sir.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Madawaki01(m): 5:10am On Jul 29, 2013
We dey wait oo
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2013
A very bright sunny day. Lets go dia.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2013
@zubby
Well , I have just finished reading the whole chapters, so i can comment now, you said you are searching for a wife? What happened to the one you already had? I knew you had a wife in family section first year of marriage and post a picture day, pls clarify so I don't get confused, were you talking as at about the happenings of these story and not at this point of writing it.
Well done, I wish I could write like you, even with my university education, I still couldn't , you are simply amazing.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2013
Lets I forget, you owed me two night' sleep, just discovered the story, and couldn't stop until I finished the whole thing, but it cost me two nights and all my Sunday afternoon
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2013
Bertadayz:

Gracias
Santa Ana

tongue
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
KaimaTee: Lets I forget, you owed me two night' sleep, just discovered the story, and couldn't stop until I finished the whole thing, but it cost me two nights and all my Sunday afternoon
i thought u wanted to say "two night bleeping"

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zeinymira(f): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
Still waiting fr update.....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Bash92(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
still nothing nothing.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
zubyy, i see u. We need 3 updates asap
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
updating 1. 2. 3...

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FBICIA(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
KaimaTee: @zubby
Well , I have just finished reading the whole chapters, so i can comment now, you said you are searching for a wife? What happened to the one you already had? I knew you had a wife in family section first year of marriage and post a picture day, pls clarify so I don't get confused, were you talking as at about the happenings of these story and not at this point of writing it.
Well done, I wish I could write like you, even with my university education, I still couldn't , you are simply amazing.

The way you are asking, du you want a piece of the action?
ℓ☺ℓ cheesy just jokking............

Oga zubi I L♥√ع maps a lot and with ur knowledge Germany and spain that has being shared I tink I can say 1 or 3 tins about germany....

I started this story Friday nite but just read few chapters but I cudnt slip on saturday b4 I remember I had to church by 7am........ My friend had to get me out yesterday since am busy wif the story.
Today again I missed all of my appointment because I have to finish ur story, I haven't taken my bath sef..........

I gats to say this you are one hell of a writer, you gave the details which brought out the graphics of ur story in 3D, you and scoffield are competing! Nice work...... I think am learning about life from you esp life outta naija........

You are rilly nice-bad nigga

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
^^^

you an't seen anything yetcheesy

@op/mod
When are we transporting this thread to Fpage?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Oga ZUBY. Pls post somtin before dis thread loses its flavour
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
achi4u: ^^^

you an't seen anything yetcheesy

@op/mod
When are we transporting this thread to Fpage?
Transport waiting Is easy for a Cockroach to cat-walk in front of an Agama{lizard}, than any topic *these topic in particularly* from sexuality section to make front page. Zubby understands, thats why he didn't clamour for F-Page. So my guy RELAX, lets enjoy storey.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by weazley(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
*comes in with suya, cold kunu and mat* lemme relax here till tomoro, dont want to miss front row wen d action begins, *looks left and right, opens suya and starts eating*

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kakakibuy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
weazley: *comes in with suya, cold kunu and mat* lemme relax here till tomoro, dont want to miss front row wen d action begins, *looks left and right, opens suya and starts eating*

O'boy, Zuby never come? Abeg pass me suya make I chop! grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
You are rilly nice-bad nigga [/quote]

Ʊ can say dat again
grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
kakakibuy:

O'boy, Zuby never come? Abeg pass me suya make I chop! grin
I carry alomo. #NiceCombination grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
weazley: *comes in with suya, cold kunu and mat* lemme relax here till tomoro, dont want to miss front row wen d action begins, *looks left and right, opens suya and starts eating*
enters the room, what are those guys doing I can perceive something that smells like suya. *walks to the front sit* hmmmmm, its suya indeed, let me join you guys before Zubby comes. Weazley u collect toothpick from the aboki man? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Wizee: enters the room, what are those guys doing I can perceive something that smells like suya. *walks to the front sit* hmmmmm, its suya indeed, let me join you guys before Zubby comes. Weazley u collect toothpick from the aboki man? gringringrin
kia oga zubby oti de ooooooo. Ejo to oga zubby ba ti de epemi si ori ago mi zeroeightonethreeninetwofoursixninetwoone

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by alingo4life: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
Oga Zubby,Abeg no keep us waithing ohhh..Am already Salivating boss
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FBICIA(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Opens my john walker, gulp a mouthful of it, cross leg like jonathan and waiting for zubby to return........
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2013
"Eyes the kids at the far right corner wondering why they are here this early, then remembers ASUU is still answering their father's name. Brings out ace of spade, gulps a little.... then begs them for little suya to step down" sad

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by horlabiyi(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2013
I guess Oga Zubby is seriously busy. Take your time bro. We are waiting
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by blueheart(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2013
Am addicted to this thread, ZUBY, I don turn junkie, I need my fix hurry up oo cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by hanelson(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2013
Zubby Na wetin na

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.