Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (722251 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chapter 45

''Hello, who is this'' I said as soon as I picked up my phone. A call had come to the phone ten minutes after Daisy left.

It was from the tormentor-in-chief, Amaka.

''What did Daisy come to do in your house'' she asked.

I cut off the line and put the phone down on the table.

She called again.

''You are disturbing me'' I said as soon as I answered her.

''I am coming to your house now'' she said and hung up.

I picked my car keys immediately and walked downstairs.
As I drove out of the compound with the reverse gear, I saw her standing outside the compound.
I ignored her and drove past where she was.

I had no plan to go anywhere, as a result, I called Olabisi. She said she was at school and would call me as soon as she got out.

I called the number which Amaka had called me with, it was from a business center. I cut off the line turned back and headed to their cybercafe. She was there when I came.

I opened up my Yahoo chat. She was already on hers. As soon as she saw me online, she started.

''Did you have sex with her'' She sent to me through yahoo chat,

''Yea, and it was sweet. What is your business about it'' I sent her.

''Why are you doing this to me, is it because I love you'' she sent.

I ignored her and thought about what to say next.

''It is not fair and you know it'' she sent again.

''If you don't stop disturbing me, I will let your mother know'' I sent her again.

''You can tell her whatever you want. I don't care. Please even if you don't want me, it doesn't have to be my friend'' she sent.

I logged off and went back to my house.
Less than an hour later, Daisy called. She said she had finished in the market and wanted to come to my house before she went home. I asked her to come.

She arrived later and sat on my laps. She had gained more confidence and freedom. She talked to me freely and fed me with some chin chin she bought from the market.
I wasn't really interested in the chin chin but to refuse it would be too bad for Daisy who had suddenly discovered love from her friend's friend.
Some thirty minutes after Daisy's second mission to my house, Amaka knocked on the door. I felt it was her when I heard the knock. I even told Daisy that it must be Amaka.

I opened the door for her. She came in and sat opposite me.

''Daisy, I didn't know you could do this to me. I trusted you'' Amaka said.

Daisy kept quiet. It was good since I didn't want any noise or shouting in the house. Amaka kept talking.
At a stage, I asked Amaka a question.

''I never told you I wanted to be your boyfriend. I like you but I would not be happy to see my sister of your age running around with men'' I was saying.
She cut the words from my mouth..

''What about Daisy, is she not just one year Older than me'' She said.

''No, Daisy is 20 years and not 18'' I stammered..

''You see, she lied to you, she is 18''

Daisy had had enough.

''Its a lie. I am 20. Is it because my mother said I am one year older than you''. Daisy said.

What! How the heck did I get involved with these kids?

''Enough, I want you both out of this place before I count to 5'' I yelled.

They both jumped to their feet and walked out.
I called Daisy back to come and carry her bag full of foodstuffs. When she returned, I told her I would call her on the phone.

When they left, I figured out someone must have been telling Amaka each time Daisy came to my house. There were only two possible suspects; Our gateman or the girl down the street who had seized me because of N20 call.

I was going to find out and whoever it was will definitely pay for that.

I walked down to the security house and saw the gateman sitting inside..

''Issa, Why do you always allow the yellow girl to come inside here'' I had asked him.. He said the girl claimed to be my girlfriend.
After some more questions, I found out it wasn't him. Then I went down to the business center where the ugly black Yoruba girl made commercial calls.

41 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by seunblack(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
1st time i will comment after oga Zubby post an update.Bros ride on we got u covered

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chapter 46

As soon as I got to the business center and sat down, my phone rang. It was Olabisi. She said the school had closed and that she would like to come to my place before going home.
''Stop at Barracks bus stop and call me'' I had told her.

''Why do you call Amaka anytime you see the other girl come to my house'' I asked the call girl.

''You no know say them be friends Abi? Wetin Daisy dey do no good at all'' she said.

I was expecting her to deny but the bold girl gave it to me straight. There was no need to argue with her, as a result, I decided to try a different approach.

''Amaka is not my wife, Daisy is not my wife and you too is not my wife. It is not your business what I do with my life. It was you that I wanted to even talk to but you held me here because of N20. So I decided to forget about you. Now you call Amaka because I talked to another girl. Stop it'' I said.

She kept quiet.

''What is your name'' I asked slowly trying to make her feel free.

She mentioned a Yoruba name that I had forgotten. I asked why she was not in school like other girls.
She said she was still looking for admission. According to her, she had finished secondary school three years ago and Jamb had been seizing her result.

As soon as I had gotten her to a state of mind where I wanted, I asked her when she would visit me.

She said she didn't know. I asked if she could come in the evening, she said it was the best time for her business but said she could come tomorrow in the morning or afternoon.
Great! She was going to pay for her sins too.
She wasn't beautiful, Atleast not in my own eyes but she had a big A.rse that vibrated on her short skirt. Her legs were short too but her Boobs were a good compensation for the bad features.

I left her and went upstairs to get my car keys. I figured Bisi would call me any moment.

I drove to Barracks bus stop and started buying fruits while waiting for Bisi. She called some minutes later and said she was already under the Trade fair bridge.
I told her I was at the barracks.

She came later and we drove home.

The ugly call girl saw my car entering the compound but she could not see whether there was somebody inside it or not.

I took Bisi upstairs and made her feel at home in the sitting room. I went to the kitchen and peeled Pineapple for us.

We ate and talked. She said her mother had been asking of me and that she would be glad if I visited again. I told her I would visit when I have time.

When we finished eating, she offered to remove the remains and the plate. I allowed her.
I usualy like it when women play their roles. It doesn't really mean that it was their responsibilities to remove plates after eating but from where I came from, that was how it was done.

I asked Bisi if she would like to take a bath, she agreed and went into the bathroom. I gave her a towel from my down drawer. When she finished, I went in and took mine.

I returned to the sitting room and carried her on my laps.
I didn't really know how to start with her. I usually try to learn some of the things a girl want before making any move. But when I carried Bisi on my laps, she initiated the kisses.

Good enough for me. I had noticed that women naturally feel free and confident to do whatever they wanted whenever they found themselves in an apartment that belonged solely to their partner.

Bisi was all over me, teaching me some kissing tricks while my hand explored her big backside. One of her hands had found my crotch and was squeezing the hell out of it.

At a stage, I felt that it was time to go beyond just touching and kissing. I pulled down her clothes and exposed some huge laps behind them.
she was wearing a tight pant which was elastic. I pulled it down her legs too and decided it was a waste of time to remove the blouse and bra.

I searched for my wallet to get a condom, Damn! I left it in the car.

I rushed like a blind bull to the room stumbling upon anything that stood between me and the dripping cunnt I had exposed a few moments ago.

I pulled out a drawer and snatched a pack of gold circle condom and rushed back to the Parlour.

Bisi was smiling when I came.

''Take it easy baby, I am not running away'' she said as I slipped the rubber on my hard dicck.

I turned her around and made her kneel with both knees on the leather sofa while supporting herself with both hands. The mouth of her cunnt opened up like the London bridge, then I entered her from behind.

The entrance was too free. Nothing whatsoever tried to grab my dicck on the way in. It was a first time for me and as a result, I decided that it would be the last time with Bisi.

What on earth had she been doing with her cunnt, I even felt that she had had sexx that same day before coming to my house.

I pumped in and out freely, pretending that I was enjoying every bit of it.

It was a massive punishment for me because the sperm refused to come. It usually happened whenever I had sexx prior to another one. Daisy had taken the first and second fruit that morning.

I tried as hard as I could and when it couldn't come out, I turned her around and made her lie on her back. The famous missionary style had never failed me.

I climbed her and entered even more freely.

''I hope you are enjoying it baby'' I heard Bisi said.

''Yea baby, you are sweet'' I said knowing that she didn't even believe it.

Eventually, my prayers was answered as the warm watery sperm flowed slowly into the rubber. I pulled out as soon as it happened and smiled at her.

I went into the toiled and disposed off the condom.

I sat there on the same seat and watched her put her cloths back on. We talked for several minutes before she announced she was leaving.. It was getting dark, therefore I excused myself with the flimsy reason that I didn't like night driving. I gave her N2000 and asked her to call me when she got home.

Right inside me, I knew it was good bye Olabisi.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Comments while i write more... The Lagos census has started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
ZUBY I still see u. That was wow.

Regards.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by stopit: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Zuby pls continue ur story is really capptivating.I always follow ur update each day
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Unitedforever(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
Zuby no dey ever carry last..
Ride on boss.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hmmmmmmm,,m
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sleekcm(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Zuby the Knackademus! Nwokike n'ata azu k'ana ata aku.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Two things...

1) Bisi obviously is a wh0re! Men!!!!! A whole Gen. ZUBY did not feel a thing? angry

2) Gen. ZUBY don finish work for that Lagos! I envy your sp3rm sacs man! Dem dey work overtime grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Agrika: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ozoigbondu 1 of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oh boiiiiiiiii. Baddest nigga. Ride on
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by delikay4luv: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
zuby i hail o
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Agrika: Ozoigbondu 1 of Nairaland

Ndewo Ada nwanyi..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chapter 47

As I walked Olabisi down towards the gate. I saw a taxi stopped in front of our house.

And behold, the most beautiful girl in the entire Lagos state alighting from it. She looked once at me and proceeded to the boot to get her bags. I had never seen her prior to that moment. I didn't know who it was and I silently prayed that she was not somebody's wife.

We passed her and I waved with my right hand to her.

''Good evening sir'' she had said. She looked even more beautiful when she talked.

I was almost tempted to abandon Bisi there and asked her to go but it could create a bad impression on the new girl. I walked reluctantly with Bisi to the road where we stopped a bike.

The bike said he would take Bisi to her house with N500.
Bisi was about to argue over the price but since I wanted her out of the road as fast as possible, I paid the bike man from my pocket and asked her to drive safely.
I joked that I would kill him if anything happened to my baby Bisi.

They left and I walked hurriedly back to the house. By the time I got there, the taxi had left and the girl had gone to one of the apartments in the house.

I thought about how to find out. I didn't know if the gossip call girl down the street had seen her, but asking her could cause some confusions, as a result, I decided to go inside and wait for an opportunity to see her again.

As soon as I walked into the compound, i saw the gateman walking up towards me from the main building.

''Issa, I dey look for you before.. Where you come go'' I asked him.

''Ah Oga, I go help Landlord daughter drop bag for upstairs'' he answered.

''Its ok.. I wanted to see if you can wash my car tomorrow but don't worry, I go carry am go car wash center'' I said and walked up.

Landlord's daughter! In the same building with me...

How come my cousin never said anything about her..

I sat down in the bed and called Daisy.

I liked daisy a lot but I didn't want that cobwebs of controversy called Amaka to be stalking me. If I abandon Daisy, Amaka could leave me alone but that would mean 'defeat' on my side. That little girl can't hold me hostage forever.
Besides, Daisy's young cunnt was still tight. It was what I needed, the Nature's recommendation for all the Suffering I had gone through in Europe.
How could Amaka destroy all that? That wasn't fair.

''Hello'' a strange voice picked the call. It wasn't daisy. I cut off the phone without saying a word.

About twenty minutes later, Daisy called back. She said her mother was the person who picked the call and that her mother had asked who I was.

The silly little Daisy had told the mother that I was her new boyfriend and the mother had said she would like to know me...

The entire neighbourhood had started becoming too hot and unliveable for me... I believed it was time to relocate to a new area or Atleast go to somewhere else and hide for some time.

Then I remembered Okey's place in Jakande estate. It was time to go there and disappeared for some time, maybe a week, two weeks or even a month long sabbatical from the encroaching situations.

But There was a new beauty on the block. I wasn't going to leave the house without making any move. I won't forgive myself if I did something like that.

'Naija Fuel Girl' called me an hour later. She said she didn't know it was me who called the other time. I wasn't ready to argue with her, it was her life and her a.rse, she could afford to lie from morning to night.

''Its ok, I thought so as well, how is work'' I had asked her...

She said she would have time on Sunday and asked if I could come and pick her up. I agreed.

The following day, Issa came up and knocked on my door.
''oga Somebody I dey look for you'' He said.

I asked who it was and he said it was the girl who made calls at the business center.. I considered whether to allow her in or not.. She wasn't a beautiful girl but one thing I like with those kinds of girls was that they hardly expect you to chose them as partner.
They knew how they looked and would chicken out with every small force that pushed them.

''Tell her to come in'' I told Issa the gateman.

The call girl had made a tremendous attempt at looking presentable. She had rubbed red powder all over her face and had painted her fingers red too. She must have emptied her safe while trying to impress me.

She came in and sat down without waiting for me to offer her the seat. I like people like that a lot. They usually go down to business as soon as possible.

''Are you not doing business today'' I asked just for the making of starting a conversation.

''I will, business no dey good for morning and afternoon'' she said.

I excused myself and went into the room.. I sat down on the bed and considered how to start my move with her. I usually use caution but since I wouldn't feel bad or miss her even if she refused, I decided to try the 'direct approach'

32 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
ZUBY77: Comments while i write more... The Lagos census has started.

Dude, did you eventually find someone you could settle down with and stop all these straffings grin grin grin?

The thing no dey tire you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IZUKWU(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
Zubby, the greatest fucknizer.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ceasare: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Zubby,baadoo..them don know**in olamide's voice**
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drsolob(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Donxavier:

grin grin grin?

Why e go tire am when he dey almost get am for free. gringrin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
drsolob: Why e go tire am when he dey almost get am for free. gringrin

But na free sweet thing they kill pass grin grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drsolob(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Donxavier:

But na free sweet thing they kill pass grin grin grin
Who tell u say waiting sweet thing dey kill tongue grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
drsolob: Who tell u say waiting sweet thing dey kill tongue grin grin

Okay oo grin grin grin I hear you
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
M short of words
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drsolob(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
IZUKWU: Zubby, the greatest fucknizer.
Lol at the greatest fucknizer grin
grin tongue
grin tongue
Na tire or punny him dey service for workshop grin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Welcome back, Oga Zuby! Shun that Bisi with her expressway vejainer.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by warrior01: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin grin grin
Zubby........'' The call girl had made a tremendous attempt at looking presentable.
She had rubbed red powder all over her gave and had painted her
fingers red too. She must have emptied her safe while trying to impress
me''
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by BigBlackDick: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Donxavier:

Dude, did you eventually find someone you could settle down with and stop all these straffings grin grin grin?

What's wrong with ppl and there question,
How can sex tired someone that's sexually active
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
lol @ knackademus
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by overdrive(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Donxavier:

That was 2006 we are now in 2013 so rephrase ur question.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
overdrive:
That was 2006 we are now in 2013 so rephrase ur question.

Have you settled down now with the woman of your dreams and stop all these straffings grin grin grin?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
Donxavier:

Have you settled down now with the woman of your dreams and stop all these straffings grin grin grin?

Deputy Jesus,

Yea, i married before i was born.

I chose how i live.
You can live how you chose.

Marriage is not compulsory.

Black man, there is a 'family' section here on nl.

14 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chapter 48

My hands found her big Boobs and started squeezing as soon as i sat down beside her. She resisted a little and relaxed. I had decided not to kiss her. I squeezed the Boobs four or five times and put my hand inside the cup of her large Bra.
Her breast was warm and soft. She had started enjoying it.

The electricity light had just returned and the DVD had started playing. The movie's sound was audible from the DVD's internal speakers but the TV itself needed to be powered on before it could show the images.

''put the film on for me abeg'' she had said.

These Damn Power authorities knew how to interrupt good situations.

I pressed the remote control and the movie started showing on the TV.

Two little men named Aki and Paw paw were tterrorizing the people. I wasn't interested on it since I was supposed to be acting my own live movie with miss 'call girl'.

She half focused on the TV while my hand ventured into her bra and does some wonders there.

Her attention returned to me when I slipped my hand under her black skirt and touched the top of her Cunnt.

She moaned softly and abandoned Aki and Paw paw on the TV where they belonged.

Her hand unzipped my pants and brought out the hard dicck in the open. She lowered her mouth and swallowed the entire length.

Hmm... I was actually going to get a Mouth Action.

I laid back on my back and moaned as she sucked on my dicck for several minutes. When she was done, I stood up and dropped my pants on the floor.

She had started unbuttoning her blouse as well. I helped her unzipped the side of her skirt and it fell on the floor. She removed her feet from it and laid back down on the chair. I told her to lie on the floor. I need to hold unto something pretty solid while I digged.

I was disappointed with Bisi and I figured since the call girl had big A.rse like Bisi, the different wasn't going to be much. But Ozoigbondu was wrong this time.

She laid on her back and pulled out her underwear. I tore a condom with teeth and slipped it easily on my dicck and mounted her.

The call girl was tight as hell despite her large backside. It took me several attempts before I gained full penetration.

I pumped in and out as she moaned softly until she climaxed. Since I had been fvvcking for the past two days, my sperm seemed to have been dried up. I Fvucked her until she climaxed again and began to beg me to do it harder, a request I welcomed as I pumped harder in an attempt to influence the easy release of my sperms.

It came several minutes later and I collapsed on top of her.

When I recovered, I got up and went to dispose the condom. I was really impressed with her. She was thoroughly satisfied as she smiled while putting back her cloths.

She later went down after promising she would come again the next day.

What! These girls want me dead.

When she was gone, I went down and asked Issa not to allow her in again without my permission. Infact, I told Issa that nobody comes up to my flat again without him coming to let me know first.

Some hours later I went down to the call center and sat on the plastic chair. There was nobody there at that time, therefore, it was time to talk about what we did.

She said she once had a boyfriend but he left her for another girl.
She wanted to read Business Administration at the University but Mr Jamb had refused her easy entry into the University.

There! The landlord's daughter had come downstairs and was walking up towards the road. I avoided looking at her but the moment she disappeared to the left towards the Cyber Cafe, I excused myself and went inside.

I had come down with my car keys, so I just started the car and followed her. I saw her walking down towards the Catholic Church in Onireke. I followed her slowly until she went into the Church premises, then I parked my car and went inside the Church too..

It was time to seek God's face once more. The sins of fornication had started to engulf me.

41 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.