Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. (4869 Views)

Unsuccessful Interviews Have Started Affecting My Confidence. / Nigerian Army Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For Zonal Screening. / FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by AkwuSolomon: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2013
PlS fnds I don't have National ID card,Driven liCen and international passport.will they allow me to write d test
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Maya2pretty(f): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2013
Akwu Solomon: PlS fnds I don't have National ID card,Driven liCen
and international passport.will they allow me to write d
test
me too oh, but i guess voters reg card would do, sha
call d help line to find out incase we have 2 do somethin quick
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by adindu34(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2013
Pals I know a friend who has 2.2 she was invited though she's 23yrs
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by demmy55(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2013
chyna4luv: Demmy,
Please, that your friend you helpped apply for, is she 27yrs of age or above 27yrs? Pls reply 'Asap b4 HBP go kill some1 4 here o'. Thanks.

Lol. She's 25, born on Aug 1988.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by okeycom: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2013
hello guyz, concgrats to all shortlisted candidates in the house, has any boby received from lagos centre?
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by sekunda4every: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
WHERE IS ABUJA CENTRE FOR FIRST BANK APTITUDE TEST!.....THANKS FOR UR RESPONSE

1 Like

Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Phranciz(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
sekunda4every: WHERE IS ABUJA CENTRE FOR FIRST BANK APTITUDE TEST!.....THANKS FOR UR RESPONSE
my centre is chams city, Abuja.

Maya2pretty: me too oh, but i guess voters reg card would do, sha
call d help line to find out incase we have 2 do somethin quick

yes voter registration is permitted. once you print your photocard, you would see passports required.
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by RitaAkhaba(f): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2013
Pls have been trying  open the page but it keeps telling me my datail is not on their sytem
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Malubi(m): 2:24am On Jun 25, 2013
Rita Akhaba: Pls have been trying  open the page but it keeps telling me my datail is not on their sytem
If U recieved email mesage please better Use the link in the message but if you havent recieved message from them, please dont waste your time you are not sellected. Thanks
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Maya2pretty(f): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
my centre is @ unilag, faculty of social science. pls is anybody here in that centre too? All d best y'all smiley
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by stiggymode(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hi Guys. I applied but have not received any invite. Based on my experience with workforce exams, the most annoying part of the exams is the numerical reasonng. U have to be conversant with financial data, and how to interprete them. The time is usually short and u have to be fast in ratios, fractions, percentages and approximation. They know many people aren't good without calculators so they want to use that to disqualify people. As for the rest, GMAT may come in handy. Wish u guys success as we patiently wait for our own invite embarassed
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Maya2pretty(f): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
@stiggymode so does dat mean dat d numerical reasonin is like d Gmats quantitative reasonin test? cos thats where u find d ratios, percentages e.t,c
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by stiggymode(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Maya. Sorry for the late reply. Its quite different from dat. Quantitative reasoning has to do more with word problems involving ratios and others. But numerical reasoning has to do with financial charts and graphs, and how to interprete them. Dat is where u might rely on your approximation abilities. Under GMAT, its called 'Graphical Analysis'. Study them and how they work. I hope it helps!
Re: First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. by Maya2pretty(f): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
@stiggymode wow thanks, dis is really useful info, u've helped a sister out.
I hope d rest of y'all r gettin dis info, God will help us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows Fortune Careers Limited / Paxson Nigeria Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) ending today / We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.