Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Subtle Ways To Ask A Person's Age - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Subtle Ways To Ask A Person's Age (1897 Views)

The ARK In A SUBTLE STYLE .....A Must Read / Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? / Ask A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subtle Ways To Ask A Person's Age by TheCharisma(f): 1:09am On Jun 23, 2013
Hello. Does anyone have any tips on how to subtly get a person to state his/her real age without knowing they're doing it? The Chinese zodiac works fairly well, but it is obvious enough for people to catch on to my scheme. Or, even if I could ask a person's age in a polite way, that would be nice. I would appreciate serious opinions and no jokes. Thanks in advance.
Re: Subtle Ways To Ask A Person's Age by Afam4eva(m): 1:12am On Jun 23, 2013
"You're a kid. I think i'm older than you" - I just heard someone use this tactics in BBA tonight.
Re: Subtle Ways To Ask A Person's Age by TheCharisma(f): 1:19am On Jun 23, 2013
Thank you. However, in my case it is obvious that the woman is years older than me.
Re: Subtle Ways To Ask A Person's Age by psky: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2013
Get one of your docs that has your date of birth, a doc you know she'll have and tell her you think there's something wrong with yours and you want to see hers.

If that doesn't work ask her for her favorite programme when she was a kid, or her favorite song in sec school, that'll give you an idea.

Again if that doesn't work out ask her for the name of her secondary school, and tell her you think you know someone who went to the same school and graduated around so so so period. During the conversation she might be forced to tell you when she graduated, and that'll also give you an idea.

Got all these tips from yahoo answers, place rocks!

1 Like

Re: Subtle Ways To Ask A Person's Age by TheCharisma(f): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Thanks! Actually, I've read that same article on Yahoo Answers. I'm too afraid to do anything about it, so I'll just let it go.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group Administrator Stabbed For Removing Members - (photo) / . / Sell It Now! At A Very Good Rate. Call Or Whatsapp Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.