Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here (15481 Views)

Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test / UBA Recruits Graduate Trainee Test / Any Idea On How To Check The Shortlisted Candidates List For Nigerian Airforce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Pachesky(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2013
lag peeps wat shd we xpct..some claim charts and graph for numericals,what of the verbal aspect n wud current affairs pop up..anybody wit workforce apt test exp shd help.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Toothpick01: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
pweetymama: if u have a drivers license,voter's card or any oda I'd,u hv got no problem.

U said any other ID Card?
Pls will they accept valid student identity card and also proof of origin
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by chichi5041: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
Only dose wit 2:1 got invited
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by AtbuAbdul(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
Congratuations 2 ol of us! myn is due for d 27th. 4 dos askin for gmat, u can get 2 downoad different version 4rm www.4shared.com. all u probably wud need 2 do is register a new account wit 4shared n can download as many gmats as possible!
!
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by AtbuAbdul(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
chichi5041: Only dose wit 2:1 got invited
Nope, 2:2 guys got invited 2
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by chichi5041: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ok, tot, its only 2:1, tnx
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by joboy834: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hello house, pls is dere any B.sc wit 2.2 who
hv receive d invite, I guess is only pple wit 2.1
dat was invited
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by JstBrave(f): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Toothpick01: I choosed lagos and i was shortlisted.
Pls will FBN accept any other ID Cards apart from the required ones(national,int passport,voters,driver's licence)

I dont think so, it was clearly stated.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by amadice(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
joboy834: Hello house, pls is dere any B.sc wit 2.2 who
hv receive d invite, I guess is only pple wit 2.1
dat was invited
u b mereto?....cant u see some1 as already ans dat....nt gotten also wonder were d mistake is from got 2.2.. With professional courses....and ICAN inview clearly states on my cv...so sad..

1 Like

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by jboi08(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
grin success, it worked I filled the online form after reading through an Email sent to my inbox from WORKFORCE,
my test venue is eTC Centre, Adebayo Akande House, 1 Oba Akran, Ikeja Lagos
Date: 26/6/2013
Time:12.15 pm
Batch; 4

Whose test details matches dis?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by aderhayor: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2013
i also got a text invite for the ability test.pls anyone who has written dis test should hint d house pls. waiting....
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by premium1: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2013
GooDLuck AnD God's blessinS To those daT Ve ReceiVeD D. INVITe Buh Am YeT To,Still hOPIng Tho.IT iS well!!
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Phrankin(m): 6:24am On Jun 24, 2013
amadice: u b mereto?....cant u see some1 as already ans dat....nt gotten also wonder were d mistake is from got 2.2.. With professional courses....and ICAN inview clearly states on my cv...so sad..
you weren't invited because you're very insultive.

1 Like

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by lauraamara(f): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2013
how can I change my state for the exam cos am not presently at the place now?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by afyamaka(f): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2013
M nt familiar wiv ikeja,can sm1 pls explain to me hw ℓ̊ will get der
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by pweetymama(f): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2013
Toothpick01:

U said any other ID Card?
Pls will they accept valid student identity card and also proof of origin
I doubt they will accept valid std Id cos they believe u r a graduate.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2013
I am still serving but got an invite and I don't have any of the listed forms of identification, does anyone think I'll be allowed in with my nysc IDcard? Can some one pls help us with the test formart too?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by pasqal09: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2013
What abt ppl that didn't apply thru the workforce link? Ppl that applied direct thru the 1st bank recruitment site?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by oladiwura250: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2013
Pls,is dere anybody dat choose ibadan $also got d message
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by gbengalite(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2013
I didn't see any text or mail yet o, HND
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by gbengalite(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2013
pasqal09: What abt ppl that didn't apply thru the workforce link? Ppl that applied direct thru the 1st bank recruitment site?

It has been linked to the work force link. While applying did u bother checking the Url? I did it has been redirected to wokforce.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2013
visit this site for more info:
http://jobs.wfmcentre.com/firstbank/invite/
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Whitest: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
bimbcy: jobs.wfmcentre.com/firstbank/invite/ is dia any hope 4 dos dat r yet to rcv d invite like me?
lets jst hope d keep on sending invites.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Whitest: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls frnds,is any body having abj as his/ha test venue?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Whitest: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
premium1: GooDLuck AnD God's blessinS To those daT Ve ReceiVeD D. INVITe Buh Am YeT To,Still hOPIng Tho.IT iS well!!
dnt u think d are done wit d invite stuff?Jst asking sha
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by yetseyi(f): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
pls @ all how do I get to the exam venue (eTC Centre, Adebayo Akande House, 1 Oba Akran, Ikeja Lagos) from Ikeja Underbridge.Tnks
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by odeebee: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Its chams city Ɣ☺ΰ choosed. Go der aπϑ wait for †ђξ time

1 Like

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by pasqal09: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
gbengalite:

It has been linked to the work force link. While applying did u bother checking the Url? I did it has been redirected to wokforce.

I didn't apply with this link, I applied directly thru 1st bank's website
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Jamesbam(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
i was shortlisted but the problem now is that i dont have any of the identification mention.CAN THEY ACCEPT ANY OTHER ID CARD LIKE SCHOOL ID AND NYSC FOUNDATION CARD. Please i need your advices as to what i should do.Thanks nairalanders.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by winmat(f): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
I got d same message that i have been shortlisted and my centre is Ikeja, pls any clue on d test or how is it like, cuz i don't hav any idea of hw is been conducted. Thanks.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by DavidHume(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello guys I tink some of us were not invited cos we have not started our nysc programme. Or is deir any intendin corper dat is invited?
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by yetseyi(f): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
odeebee: Its chams city Ɣ☺ΰ choosed. Go der aπϑ wait for †ђξ time
i dont understand, chams city is at another address its this that was on my print out ohhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Skye Bank Currently Recruiting!!!!! Urgent / Call Centre Recruitment At North Gate Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.