Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa (1855 Views)

Asa's Mr Jailer Vs Jah Cure's Mr Jailer (same lyrics) / Download The Hip Hop Remix Of Asa's Jailer For Free! Dope! Dope! Super Dope! / Jailer By Asa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by lonelypal(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2008
smileyhey pple, wanna know what y'all think about the new hit frm the sensational Asa -JAILER. I think that gurl is a bunch of talents.what y'all think cheesy
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by tosinadeda: 11:02pm On May 11, 2008
New hit?
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by DanDare: 11:38pm On May 11, 2008
tosinadeda:

New hit?

Dont blame the guy,was prolly just released from a bush.
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by abdurrazaq(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2008
Mr. poster
Jailer is not a new single. It is part of Asa debut album
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by lonelypal(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2008
abdurrazaq:

Mr. poster
Jailer is not a new single. It is part of Asa debut album

aint ma fault heard d song for the first time and i was stunned,

Dan Dare:

Dont blame the guy,was prolly just released from a bush.
didnt ask u whether its a new hit or not, E.N.G.L.I.S.H -What do u think about the song? Shikena!
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by Emma4dfuture(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2008
Lonelypal,no mind dem jo.Asa is simply talented,&also an emblem of bty.She sings mngful& snsible songs.I like her style.
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by nikekenny(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2008
y is everyone on this forum abusing other posters? a guy ask a simple question, he might just be hearing the song for the first time you ppl start yabbing him, nawaoo,

well @poster is a great song but now new, still my favourite song every morning grin grin
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by lucabrasi(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2008
u asked for my comment , i think she is a copy and paste tracey chapman,she is obviously talented but she is not original one bit, let her get her own style and leave that comfort zone i can do acoustics and monotone sittn on a stool with dreadlocks if i want not because im original but because someone already did all that in the 1980s
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by SENATORJD(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2008
and how many artiste nowadays do original acts if i may ask?most take a cue from what others have done?so bro give her credit and stop throwning knives shes doing great.
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by nikekenny(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2008
lucabrasi:

u asked for my comment , i think she is a copy and paste tracey chapman,she is obviously talented but she is not original one bit, let her get her own style and leave that comfort zone i can do acoustics and monotone sittn on a stool with dreadlocks if i want not because im original but because someone already did all that in the 1980s
you said you think, boy get a life, ASHA is gifted, such a nice voice and lyrics, you hardly see any nigeria musician sing nice songs with meaning, all her tracts potrait meaning. plz maybe u should listen to her all over again,
the girl is destined to win grammy
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by lucabrasi(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2008
SENATOR JD:

and how many artiste nowadays do original acts if i may ask?most take a cue from what others have done?so bro give her credit and stop throwning knives shes doing great.
pls read my comment again,i said she is obviously talented onli added that because sm ppl disagreed with me on another thread
nikekenny:

you said you think, boy get a life, ASHA is gifted, such a nice voice and lyrics, you hardly see any nigeria musician sing nice songs with meaning, all her tracts potrait meaning. plz maybe u should listen to her all over again,
the girl is destined to win grammy
mr man,if u dont have anything cogent to say to me pls go drown yourself, i think means in my own personal opinion ok!!i never said she wasnt gifted or that she wasnt talented as for musicians doing songs without meaning 9ice is one example,gt da guitarman,nubian,i dare say fela ,seun,femi kuti, i never said anything about her tracks ,if you go thru my comments again i was on about her style
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by SENATORJD(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2008
lucabrasi:

please read my comment again,i said she is obviously talented onli added that because sm people disagreed with me on another thread
have read it again and i did before u agree shes talented and i agree but u said or rather stated shes not original and i asked u how many artiste are genuinely most take cues from so many others, that doesnt make them fake does it?what tu-face does am certain some have come b4 him and done that, does that make him fake?or except am missing ur point
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by Fadajasi(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2008
Perhaps he is talking abt the video
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by skylady(f): 9:38am On May 14, 2008
i hv heard the song its kool. "mr jailer stop calling me a prisoner".
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by lucabrasi(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2008
SENATOR JD:

have read it again and i did before u agree shes talented and i agree but u said or rather stated shes not original and i asked u how many artiste are genuinely most take cues from so many others, that doesnt make them fake does it?what tu-face does am certain some have come before him and done that, does that make him fake?or except am missing your point
dont you see that you already agreed with me?and we r saying more or less the same thing, you said most artiste take cues from others,fair enough but that is not their own style tho is it?lagbaja has his own style,fela kuti went to a british schoolof music but when he came back ,he had his own style of music,look at 9ice at what age and he has his own style of music, to answer your question fela is genuine,if i was looking for indigenous and genuine artiste 2face wouldnt come to my mind.

like i said in my first comment,she is obviously talented,but i believe she can do more than the tracy chapman thing and come into her own style, its ll be a lot of hard work and experimenting ,thats why i said she is in a comfort zone, its like she knows ppl connect with that style and also the nostalgia effect as well so she s doing that without evolving into her own,i v said this before and ill say it again go search for any tracy chapman video on youtube and then you ll get what im saying,the dressing,the dreads,the guitar,sitting on the stool the singing in monotone everything is the same even the dressing,hope you gys get my point now
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by nikekenny(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2008
lucabrasi:

don't you see that you already agreed with me?and we r saying more or less the same thing, you said most artiste take cues from others,fair enough but that is not their own style tho is it?lagbaja has his own style,fela kuti went to a british schoolof music but when he came back ,he had his own style of music,look at 9ice at what age and he has his own style of music, to answer your question fela is genuine,if i was looking for indigenous and genuine artiste 2face wouldnt come to my mind.

like i said in my first comment,she is obviously talented,but i believe she can do more than the tracy chapman thing and come into her own style, its ll be a lot of hard work and experimenting ,thats why i said she is in a comfort zone, its like she knows people connect with that style and also the nostalgia effect as well so she s doing that without evolving into her own,i v said this before and ill say it again go search for any tracy chapman video on youtube and then you ll get what im saying,the dressing,the dreads,the guitar,sitting on the stool the singing in monotone everything is the same even the dressing,hope you gys get my point now

we should always appreciate our own!
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by SENATORJD(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2008
lucabrasi:

don't you see that you already agreed with me?and we r saying more or less the same thing, you said most artiste take cues from others,fair enough but that is not their own style tho is it?lagbaja has his own style,fela kuti went to a british schoolof music but when he came back ,he had his own style of music,look at 9ice at what age and he has his own style of music, to answer your question fela is genuine,if i was looking for indigenous and genuine artiste 2face wouldnt come to my mind.

like i said in my first comment,she is obviously talented,but i believe she can do more than the tracy chapman thing and come into her own style, its ll be a lot of hard work and experimenting ,thats why i said she is in a comfort zone, its like she knows people connect with that style and also the nostalgia effect as well so she s doing that without evolving into her own,i v said this before and ill say it again go search for any tracy chapman video on youtube and then you ll get what im saying,the dressing,the dreads,the guitar,sitting on the stool the singing in monotone everything is the same even the dressing,hope you gys get my point now
yes SIR grin, lets wait and see how things go then we can judge
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by lucabrasi(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2008
nikekenny:

we should always appreciate our own!

dont get me wrong o maybe that was lost in my comment,i said she is obviously talented, this is actually a wake up call for her to start experimenting now that she has the loud ovation,artiste do it all round the world, if not why would timabaland come out with one republic,or jayz and linkin park,de la soul with gorillaze.t.c they are richer and more known that asa yet they keep on evolving,thats the mark of an artiste
SENATOR JD:

yes SIR grin, lets wait and see how things go then we can judge
ok o,i hear you lets look and laugh, smiley
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by 9jabeats(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2008
To read more about Asa or sample the track Jailer, visit www.9jabeats.com for more on ASA.

admin
www.9jabeats.com
Re: The New Hit: Jailer Frm Asa by SENATORJD(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2008
lucabrasi:

o,i hear you lets look and laugh, smiley
hopefully it would be a good laugh

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Slow Dogg-in De Kitchen Download Links / Massive Collaboration: Slow Dog Feat. Ransome -- Usomu (my Sweetness) / DOWNLOAD : Zakes Bantiwini – Dancing Trumpet Ft. Hugh Masekela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.