Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress (71895 Views)

Poll: Is Charlize Theron the best African actress?

No: 55% (32 votes)
Yes: 44% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress / Who's The Prettiest African Actress? / Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2006
Jaybaby,
I am First Class Igbo.
But born and bred in Lagos. wink

Seun,
Won't she cook for me?

I won't employ any cook and steward.

I can only enjoy the cooking of my beloved wife.
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by jaybaby(f): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2006
Ok @ ORIKI

SEUN who ll do da COOKIN? U?
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by enugu(f): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2006
Uche2nna:

Yeah she is not African just like Ramsey Nouah is not Nigerian!

@Uche2nna,
Of course now, we all know that Ramsey is JEWfrican/NIG'Israeli/! who dash am Nigerian?? Abeg make e go siddon bo!!! grin grin grin
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Uche2nna(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2006
enugu:

@Uche2nna,
Of course now, we all know that Ramsey is JEWfrican/NIG'Israeli/! who dash am Nigerian?? Abeg make e go siddon bo!!! grin grin grin
Na wa for u O!
It seems that if you told to count all the Africans in the whole world,it will not be more than 10.This one wey u dey disqualify people anyhow from the continent grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Orikinla(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2006
Enugu,
Your usongbu is 2much over this Charlize Theron's claim to being an African.
What if I marry her and she joins the meetings of women of Umuahia and pays her dues, won't she even qualify to enjoy all the benefits due to them as the bona fide wife of Eze Osinachi 1 of Umuahia Afor-ugiri? grin And she can even qualify to be an Igbo woman by marriage.
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by gem87(f): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2006
i thut dat ws afugiri?
i went 2 holyrosary n d schl is close to afugiri n not afor-ugiri or is dat d new spelling?
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by jaybaby(f): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2006
HeHeHeHeHeHe
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Orikinla(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2006
Gem87,
Call it Afor-ugiri or Afugiri. No headache,

I am looking for ways to drag Charlize Theron here to tell us what she thinks.
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Uche2nna(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2006
Orikinla:

Gem87,
Call it Afor-ugiri or Afugiri. No headache,

I am looking for ways to drag Charlize Theron here to tell us what she thinks.
Good luck to you men,Cos the lady is hot! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Orikinla(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2006
But I won't be smelling her booty!
Tufia kwa! grin
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Uche2nna(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2006
Orikinla:

But I won't be smelling her booty!
Tufia kwa! grin
I assure you that IF she agrees to marry u you will be doing more than that! grin grin grin grin
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by jaybaby(f): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2006
Even u 2 UCHE
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Uche2nna(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2006
jaybaby:

Even you to UCHE
She is hot but I am not lovestruck so I would not kiss her booty even if the opportunity arose.I reserve that priviledge for the one I love! grin grin grin grin grin ;DOrikinla on the other hand seems to be love struck!
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Orikinla(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2006
Uche2nna,
I found that picture showing that queer guy smelling her bum very disgusting! embarassed
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by gem87(f): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2006
yeah, whts wiv dat?
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Uche2nna(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2006
Orikinla:

Uche2nna,
I found that picture showing that queer guy smelling her bum very disgusting! embarassed
Yeah,I think that sucks!
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Orikinla(m): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2006
God did not create me to kiss any woman's arse. embarassed
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Uche2nna(m): 2:54am On Sep 29, 2006
Even any man 4 that matter grin grin grin grin grin
Bdw,how body?
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by gem87(f): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2006
orikinla wht do u think of Holy rosary and their graduates?
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Orikinla(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2006
Gem87,
My elder brother and cousins who went to Williams Memorial in Afugiri, Umuahia, told me that Holy Rosary produced beautiful and brilliant babes. But I never knew anyone of them, because I never lived in the East. I only visited home. Well, girls at secondary school level are still minors. So, I won't really pay attention to them. I regard any girl under 18 as a child.
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by gem87(f): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2006
u heard well, we're d best in dat state and govt. college guys cnt tk thier eyes off us lol,
i'm proud 2 hv gone there
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Orikinla(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2007
Charlize Theron has been named as the Sexiest Woman Alive in 2007 by Esquire.

From bon ton.

Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by ozigbo(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2007
Am so happy for her but i never know she, an African.
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by ozigbo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2007
sweet sexy.

Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Merez(f): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2007
From the topic of this thread, I was expecting to see a black African woman, not these white blooded beings from South Africa who claim they are africans(merely by adoption). Abeg forget them boo. Chalize has no form of Africanism in her. Even her white contemporaries don't see her as an African. So please wipe that "Best African Actress" stuff from her name. African Actress my foot. angry
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by fakande(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2008
What qualifies Charlize to be called the best African actress? First of, she aint African. She is a pure white woman whose ancestors settled in Africa. Secondly, she been lucky to bag a few A-list roles because of her looks and she performed averagely well. Give those same roles to a Genevieve or an Omotola any day and I'm sure they'll deliver. If you want to celebrate Africans in Hollywood, talk about Djimon Honsou or even our own Chiwetel Ejiofor. If any artiste wants to be recognized as an African act, you should look and sound it. This is my personal opinion.
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Seun(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2008
She is a pure white woman whose ancestors settled in Africa.
I suppose you think Denzel Washington is a "poor black African whose ancestors settled in America"?
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by ritchboy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ Fakande
using ur logic all human beings are from Africa since dats
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by ritchboy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2008
Where we evolved.
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by segunpc(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2008
i never knew she is african and if she is oh my God africa is blessed.
she is in the class of sandra bullock,halle berry,eva longoria etc
she is a million far from other african female actress.
thank God she is african.
did u see her in sweet november with keanu reeves it marvellous!!!!!!!
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by oyinda3(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2009
I never knew she was african either!! I just associate her with hollywood so i always assumed she was american or european
does she act at home too? i don't really know much about their film industry in south africa.

and no i don't think genny is going anywhere. lmao
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by londoner: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2009
I actually feel quite sick at the way some people are behaving as if they are recieving a special priviledge just because Cherlize is White.

It really underlines the deep seated inferiority complex some Africans still have.

Was everyone raving when the Black and beautiful South African actress in Totsi had her attention in Hollywood?

Why do you feel so excited just because a White woman claims Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot / Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) / Lil Frosh Beats His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminne, Her Face Swollen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.