Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress (71893 Views)

Poll: Is Charlize Theron the best African actress?

No: 55% (32 votes)
Yes: 44% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress / Who's The Prettiest African Actress? / Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by chiogo(f): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2009
londoner:

I actually feel quite sick at the way some people are behaving as if they are recieving a special priviledge just because Cherlize is White.

It really underlines the deep seated inferiority complex some Africans still have.

Was everyone raving when the Black and beautiful South African actress in Totsi had her attention in Hollywood?

Why do you feel so excited just because a White woman claims Africa?
Exactly!!!

@topic, she's no best African actress. she's alright though, was just watching her movie the other day. tongue
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by oyinda3(f): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2009
yea I don't think she really represents Africa as a whole (south africa,her country maybe).
most people probably don't even realize she's from Africa since she's white. . .I didn't until seeing this topic!! does she have an accent? now i want to watch one of her movies
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by jamolomo(f): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2010
na funke akindele and omotola go become charlie theron
no be that sket genny
ashewo ololko mewa
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by omar22(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2010
She is the best no contest
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by Joseph6(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2010
jamolomo:

no be that sket genny
ashewo ololko mewa
Re: Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress by chic2pimp(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2010
jamolomo:

no be that sket genny
ashewo ololko mewa

For Schizzle? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot / Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) / Lil Frosh Beats His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminne, Her Face Swollen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.