Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) (17739 Views)

Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos / Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by ballabriggs: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
The people of FESTAC refused to pay land use charge, they refuse to pay tenement rates, yet they want the State Government to come and take over "federal roads" in their estates.

It is not done. Roads in FESTAC have brought a lot of dispute between the State, Residents and Federal Government. The Lagos government has even helped in the past to fix some roads and clear drainage channels.

1 Like

Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
Why am I wasting my time on this thread......let me create another road thread abg grin
Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by redsun(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
Here we go again,frying pan calling kettle black.Almost all the roads in nigeria are ditches and unmaintained,yet each tribe has one bad yabis to throw about the other,as if they live in different countries ruled by different leaders.

Tribal melancholies.

4 Likes

Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by redsun(m): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
free2ryhme:

"Cluster A personality disorders." Aint my league no vex oooo

Everytime you think all dem tribal amazons have learnt to behave,they come calling with their biased tribal propagandas like the silver backs like ekoile.

1 Like

Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by free2ryhme: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
redsun:

Everytime you think all dem tribal amazons have learnt to behave,they come calling with their biased tribal propagandas like the silver backs like ekoile.

their matter tire me ooo

1 Like

Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by redsun(m): 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
free2ryhme:

their matter tire me ooo

It should only make you laugh.Just picture the kind of btches that just hate other people for the sake of hate,how ignorant they are.What is making them hate?Are they ugly?barren?frustrated? or deformed?.

3 Likes

Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by free2ryhme: 12:55am On Jun 24, 2013
redsun:

It should only make you laugh.Just picture the kind of btches that just hate other people for the sake of hate,how ignorant they are.What is making them hate?Are they ugly?barren?frustrated? or deformed?.

all of the above
Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 24, 2013
I want you both to know that wht you're doing will end you both in a 14yrs prison term
Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by Desola(f): 1:10am On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I want you both to know that wht you're doing will end you both in a 14yrs prison term

Lol...

You don kolo, I swear!
Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by free2ryhme: 3:17am On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Mumu Talking !!!
Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by stebell(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
In the words of Eko Ile " the gov and de council chairman hv not received allocation for 4yrs now". Eko Ile, I kno yu hv justification for bad roads, bad pri n second schs in ur region. Come now and justify dis current state of Fectac Rds.
Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by ikeyman00(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
@@@

then again if lagos went through for nearly 5yrs or so without oil handout

fashola is just not doing anything near average

sad doe

hope i wouldnt go to jail for saying so cool
Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by ddeola: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
Na wa o shocked shocked shocked
Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by slimfit1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Fashola please make your local chairmen very effective please.
Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by emilyone(f): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
slim fit :
Fashola please make your local chairmen very effective please.
Exactly!
Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by ak4God(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
Once its 10pm Festac is no area or else you ll be arrested by Police.Thats the new law from the useless chairman.
Re: The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) by Demainman1: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
Does anybody know how much it cost to properly build a kilometer of road? I mean the real amount not the inflated plus 10% amount. Our Government just dem fuvk us big time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Members Notorious For Bribe Seeking- Jega / "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. / Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.