Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Who Is Willing To Invest In Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Is Willing To Invest In Me (768 Views)

I Need A Sponspor Who Is Willing For A Feasible Business / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Willing To Invest In Me by chiboy1928(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2013
Hy am a graduate who want to venture into a supermarket business am seeking for an investor who is willing to invest in me and as well help me financaily am readyy to pay back based on the agreed time me and the investor have sorted out.pls if u are willing to help a graduate like me who belive in the business of enterpreneur rather than waitin for a white collar job which is no were to be found why don't u contact me 08062251431 or email chiboy1928@yahoo.com.thanks to all we have taken time to read my mails,looking forward to meeting a potential investor and let take it up from they Godbless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Trusted Investor And Financial Advisor Available For Your Investment Needs. / Which Group Are You In? / Nigeria’s Naira Crumbles To New Lows – Worst Performing Currency In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.