Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Need A Sponspor Who Is Willing For A Feasible Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Sponspor Who Is Willing For A Feasible Business (962 Views)

I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture / Who Is Willing To Invest In Me / Investing In Transcorp Shares, How Feasible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sponspor Who Is Willing For A Feasible Business by EzeUchennaN(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
I have a good business initiative to start-up a business in Enugu State and other parts of Nigeria. I need a sponsor who will be willing to assist me in this regard. I want to establish a good business that will generate 10% investment on returns but I need a business partner who will invest 30% of his /or her capital in the business.
Please if you would like to know more about this, feel free to contact me on my phone line:+2348103058409 and email contact:robertbertrandeze@gmail.com

Kindly note that this business is not scam and does not in any way have connection to do with fraud. I want you to be courageous and reliable.

Let's work together for our business and benefits.

Remain blessed,
Eze Uchenna Nwabunwanne
Re: I Need A Sponspor Who Is Willing For A Feasible Business by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2013
Uchenna, send the full details of the business and percentage to me via. emmadapo@gmail.com.
If its good i will invite you for talks and funding. 07034667575
Re: I Need A Sponspor Who Is Willing For A Feasible Business by EzeUchennaN(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
emmydeep: Uchenna, send the full details of the business and percentage to me via. emmydeep@gmail.com.
If its good i will invite you for talks and funding. 07034551515.

Thanks Sir. Thanks for your reply. I am glad. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Eze Uchenna Nwabunwanne
Re: I Need A Sponspor Who Is Willing For A Feasible Business by EzeUchennaN(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
emmydeep: Uchenna, send the full details of the business and percentage to me via. emmydeep@gmail.com.
If its good i will invite you for talks and funding. 07034551515.

Thanks Sir. Thanks for your reply. I am glad. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Eze Uchenna Nwabunwanne

Re: I Need A Sponspor Who Is Willing For A Feasible Business by joewire: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Uchenna send the full details of the business to me through me e-mail josephabigo@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Sponspor Who Is Willing For A Feasible Business by EzeUchennaN(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
joewire: Uchenna send the full details of the business to me through me e-mail josephabigo@gmail.com

Thank you very much for reply. I shall send you all the details on the business. I will be willing to know if you would assist me to funding the business.

Best Regards,

Eze Uchenna Nwabunwanne
Re: I Need A Sponspor Who Is Willing For A Feasible Business by Ichiebillion1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Why dont you elaborate a little here,and get the attention of Investors, then further interaction can continue via mails.

(1) (Reply)

I Nid Investment Books. / Business Partner(s) Needed / At Last I Found The Surest Way To Make Money Online.........join Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.