Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Husband Still Threaten Me To Quit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Still Threaten Me To Quit (1103 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Still Threaten Me To Quit by priory: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
TWO MONTHS AFTER OUR WEDDING, MY HUSBAND IS STILL THREATENING ME TO QUIT IF I WANT.
Re: My Husband Still Threaten Me To Quit by HARDDON: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
priory: TWO MONTHS AFTER OUR WEDDING, MY HUSBAND IS STILL THREATENING ME TO QUIT IF I WANT.

huh? was there any form of courtship b4 the wedding?

was it through love or some other reasons, you guys married?

obviously, you guys usually have fall outs even b4 the wedding? you thought after marriage that this would go away?

what causes these quarrels?
Re: My Husband Still Threaten Me To Quit by EfemenaXY: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
priory: TWO MONTHS AFTER OUR WEDDING, MY HUSBAND IS STILL THREATENING ME TO QUIT IF I WANT.

Okay.
Re: My Husband Still Threaten Me To Quit by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: My Husband Still Threaten Me To Quit by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2013

Too much left unsaid, to give any sort of advice. Is this a statement, or a concealed question?
Re: My Husband Still Threaten Me To Quit by kreamidiva(f): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Siena:

Too much left unsaid, to give any sort of advice. Is this a statement, or a concealed question?
[color=#990000][/color] this is a statement of fact.or better still a rhetorical statement that doesn't require any answers.she dint even ask for advice so it's pointless saying anything at all.see you guys later.
Re: My Husband Still Threaten Me To Quit by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
TWO MONTHS AFTER OUR WEDDING, MY HUSBAND IS STILL THREATENING ME TO QUIT IF I WANT.

OK

(1) (Reply)

To Be Rich With Fame And To Be Rich Without Fame, Which Would You Prefer? / Men Warned Not To Share Wife’s Breast While Breast Feeding - See More At: Http:/ / Madwoman Delivers Baby Girl At Rubbish Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.