Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Live To Fight Another Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Live To Fight Another Day (2927 Views)

Air Force Officer Who Raped Me Walks Freely, I Live In Trauma / Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Live To Fight Another Day by NubianQ(f): 1:08am On May 12, 2008
I got assaulted today by some guy(GUY X). reaso,n because we were introduced by a mutual friend and he tried several times to get some yansh action.

plainly speaking yes i snogged him once but found that his thing was Tiny, so i politely told him i was sleepy n didnt want to do.this was a week ago. so today we meet at a mutual friends house and he comes in with his girlfriend.

in the living room was my friend and her man, myself, the guy(GUY X) and his girl and two other friends of ours. so the guy who was with his girl (GUY X) starts to tlk about what women like with regards to the size of a mans thing.

i join in and say i like it big and i can't stand small guys,  and we all laughed about it. because my other friends girl agreed with me and we were all laughing and i didnt make any reference to GUY X and his tiny willy wonker , but GUY X  was arguing passionately and i tried to end the tlk because i didnt want wahala but he kept going on about women how size doesnt matter.so i spoke my mind aBOUT SIZE.

We shared some Cigs and danced and he kept trying to touch me, so i told my friend to speak to him in yoruba not to touch me out of respect for his other girl because his girl would feel bad.

so minutes later, i start to chat to his girl( i never knew he had a girl and didnt bother to ask) so GUY X comes in and tell his girl not to speak to me and i asked him what the problem was and he flipped. he was screaming and calling me names so i talked back at him and told him a piece of my mind.

My dear nairlanders, the guy just vex,  attack me , he hit me so hard i blacked out for a second and got up. my friends were suprised and were wondering why, he went for me and was hitting me in front of his girl and my friends. i had to call the police and he was hitting me while on the phone. it took 3 guys to get him off me,

Well this conculdes my own personal judgment that when a man doesnt get Yansh he becomes so angry that he despises the woman, which is so childish. I have a Split lip and my head hurts like hell all bcuz i didnt sleep with a tiny willy.

So, all in all,  i did try to respect him when he kept screaming about SIZE and even when his girl was there and he was trying to touch me. so what was his anger?

Well Simple, No man will ever touch me again. some black men think they can HIT women because they have more power. when men tlk about their sexual conquests nobody teases them but when a woman opens her mouth they want to kill her. i never even mentioned to anyone that he tried to get with me.  I hv lost any respect for the BLACK MALE. its really bad but hey, the next bastard that hits me. i will make sure I get a Gun and SHOOT HIM.

Something he said actually comes to Mind, he said if we were in Nigeria he would have KILLED ME. well, we are in Europe so that makes me lucky according to him.

Well, its a long gist and i am recovering and i still don't like small things so TO ALL THE MEN WHO HIT WOMEN OR HAVE HIT SOMEONE ELSE , ROT IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL. I AM STILL STANDING AND SAYING I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU AND ALSO IF YOU DONT GET A BOOTY ACCEPT AND STOP BEING BITTER AND CALLING THE LADY NAMES.

THIS IS COMMONS WITH SOME NAIJA GUYS

i live to fight another day! AM STILL STANDING, AND FOR THE RECORD IF U THINK I SHOULD DESERVED BEING HIT. i wont blame u cuz u mustve had the men in ur family HIT ALL THE WOMEN IN THE NAME OF MANHOOD!
Women don suffer! only if africans can understand, awwww
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by HRhotness(f): 1:15am On May 12, 2008
Such guys need to have their tiny willies chopped off and fed to them,,,, [size=18pt]RAW!!![/size]
and then guys wonder why women go lesbo,,,,,

I feel your pain sista

grin grin grin
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by bawomolo(m): 1:16am On May 12, 2008
bwaha, can't a nubian queen like u get a couple of your subjects to whoop his ass  grin.  you were stupid enough to instigate him by teasing little men and now u are bitching about the consequences on nairaland. this won't happen of BOTH of u losers acted like adults.

I hv lost any respect for the BLACK MALE. its really bad but hey, the next bastard that hits me. i will make sure I get a Gun and SHOOT HIM.

duck tales, what do u want. a tissue? a nobel prize??
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by NubianQ(f): 1:18am On May 12, 2008
BAM,

i NOW KNOW WHY UR PARENTS ARE NOT TOGETHER CUZ U R DAD USED TO HIT YOUR MUM AND ITS THE RIGHT THING FOR YOU. MUCH EXPECTED. AND IF YOU READ MY POST I SAID IT WAS NOT DIRECTED AT HIM AS IT WAS A GENERAL TOPIC BROUGHT UP BY HIM HIMSELF.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS STUPID BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ABUSIVE PERSON.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by HRhotness(f): 1:18am On May 12, 2008
bawomolo:

bwaha, can't a nubian queen like u get a couple of your subjects to whoop his ass  grin.  you were stupid enough to instigate him by teasing little men and now u are bitching about the consequences on nairaland. this won't happen of BOTH of u losers acted like adults.

duck tales, what do u want. a tissue? a nobel prize??

so u're justifying this barbaric act,
and i suppose u'd do the same?
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by NubianQ(f): 1:19am On May 12, 2008
HR,

dont mind him maybe when his sisters get assualted and his mothers gets beaten he will call them stupid
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by McOmo(m): 1:21am On May 12, 2008
lol . . . what u wont eat/take u don't sniff  grin  grin

u asked it for it and u got it . . .what were u doing sizing up the guy's willy in d 1st instance . .are u a prick-tease  undecided

sincerely though . . .it was outright barbaric for him to have done that . . .na wa o embarassed
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:21am On May 12, 2008
@NubianQ

One question: Why didn't you concentrate on beating him before getting on the phone to the police.

Babe you gave him a free ride!!!!!!! I am disappointed.

My Brother taught me something; if you are being beaten by someone who may appear more stronger than you. . . . . all you have to do is focus on something and destroy that thing.

He'll neva forget you for life.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by NubianQ(f): 1:23am On May 12, 2008
girl to be honest i didnt know he was going to hit me, we were just arguing and he was swearing at me. well wetin i go do when Bamolowo say i deserve it, i guess his mum is a victim of Abuse
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by Uche2nna(m): 1:28am On May 12, 2008
I am tryin g to understand why he even hit You undecided Is it because he has a small willy ( grin) or that he did not get some more or that You were talking to his girlfriend? Or all of the above? Well, on no account should You hit a woman, and if your story is true , none of the reasons here should even make him mad @ You ,not alone hitting You. You are not the cause of his "small williness", are You? And You have the right to decide who and where to give it up. As for talking to his girlfriend, that even want to make me laff.

What kind of relationship does he have with the so-called girl when he is trying to grope another girl? undecided
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by HRhotness(f): 1:32am On May 12, 2008
Uche2nna:

I am tryin g to understand why he even hit You undecided Is it because he has a small willy ( grin) or that he did not get some more or that You were talking to his girlfriend? Or all of the above? Well, on no account should You hit a woman, and if your story is true , none of the reasons here should even make him mad @ You ,not alone hitting You. You are not the cause of his "small williness", are You? And You have the right to decide who and where to give it up. As for talking to his girlfriend, that even want to make me laff.

What kind of relationship does he have with the so-called girl when he is trying to grope another girl? undecided

Typical behavior of a Nigerian man
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by chisimdi(f): 1:36am On May 12, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@NubianQ

One question: Why didn't you concentrate on beating him before getting on the phone to the police.

Babe you gave him a free ride!!!!!!! I am disappointed.

My Brother taught me something; if you are being beaten by someone who may appear more stronger than you. . . . . all you have to do is focus on something and destroy that thing.

He'll never forget you for life.

@najehaje, u b bad babeoh!!!!!!!!!abeg wetin b d thing u go focus on. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by Uche2nna(m): 1:42am On May 12, 2008
HR.hotness:

Typical behavior of a Nigerian man

How's unfaithfulness a typical "Nigerian man behaviour" ? angry
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by ztyle(m): 1:44am On May 12, 2008
@HR.hotness
. . . plz brief me wat's going on here?
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:45am On May 12, 2008
chisimdi:

@najehaje, u b bad babeoh!!!!!!!!!abeg wetin b d thing u go focus on. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL . . . . . grin grin grin grin

That thing that makes some dumb men think that 'that's what makes them a MAN'

U no what i mean wink
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by HRhotness(f): 1:48am On May 12, 2008
Uche2nna:

How's unfaithfulness a typical "Nigerian man behaviour" ? angry

they are like dogs chasing after a bitch in heat,,,
even when they hav their wives or girls nearby they are still lookin to score

ok maybe not all of them *i dont like generalising*
as girl, its common to have an attached Nigerian man hit an u even with their wives or girls nearby
its like morals doesn't apply to many of them

sick and discusting!!!
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by HRhotness(f): 1:50am On May 12, 2008
ztyle:

@HR.hotness
. . . plz brief me what's going on here?

my dear,

its one animal that calls himself a man that beat up Nubi because she refused to endure sex with his minute Willy,
taking out the frustration his inadequacy on her angry
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by ztyle(m): 1:52am On May 12, 2008
@HoT
You don't mean it  shocked . . and who is that animal?
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by NubianQ(f): 2:07am On May 12, 2008
For the record if he was tlking about willies and i joined in i can't tell what crime i committed. since some of you think hitting me would have solved his problem then fine! atleast it takes two to tango. i would have thrown something or tried to HIT BACK but i didnt. so whats the deal about tlking about a willy.

first of all i never directed it at him and i cant direct that at a man because i know that men feel they are massive even if they are tiny.

secondly, we were both arguing so whats the problem. why is it that the guys think i shouldve shut up? look, i really will never understand this thing about guys thinking a woman should shut up.the willy tlk was also shared by 2 other girls and 3 other guys so why would he tk it personal? i know i was the person who saw his tiny dinkie but i did try to stop tlking about it.

And yes! it happened and this was in another nairalanders house. take a wild guess
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by bigfather(m): 2:29am On May 12, 2008
@poster
Sorry for the bashing o ! sad
But na only naija guys dey bash babes ? undecided
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by TheSly: 2:36am On May 12, 2008
My point is very simple and straight forward!! . . . . . . cool

Stop Hanging with ROGUES!!!!

But erh! sorry for the punching hommie. . . .go get some ice block grin
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by NubianQ(f): 2:54am On May 12, 2008
Point taken. but to be honest, my head hurts like mad. and Though not all Nigerian men Hit women, a large proportion do and they dont see anything wrong.

am done with trying to defend the fact that i have issues with Naija men cuz all i get it is men being defensive.and maybe i got a good bashing but this guy is supposedly Educated as he claims and probably noone would know he begs to get it either. some people are brought up with violence n are exposed to situations were women are degraded.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by TheSly: 3:09am On May 12, 2008
Point taken. but to be honest, my head hurts like mad. and Though not all Nigerian men Hit women, a large proportion do and they don't see anything wrong.
urrrh! sorry huh. . .i know exactly how u feel . . . . err country got its own good/bad eggs. .
I am not saying Nigerian guys don't hit. . .my point is whitees and pinkies tends to do that as well. . . .

All u just need to do is to move with the right clique and you will be just fine. . wink
And about you having issues with Naija men. . .its your choice as long as you don't generalize. . .you are good to go. wink
Its not by force neither is it mandatory for you to date Naija men. . . . . cool

Sorry for the punch once again. . . cool
Or u want me to come over to your end to come and rob your head for u? . . tongue
At least just to show you that some Naija dudes are still very romantic. . . . . . . . .savvy?cool
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by NubianQ(f): 3:18am On May 12, 2008
Sly,
to be honest my head hurts like shit. i was actually hurting so bad earlier. i called the cops and i feel i could report the MF but something tells me to let it go cuz he has to live with himself and his tiny willy for the rest of his life. well, i feel so ill and i hope i can just put this behind me.

i went to uni in Ibadan and i saw alot of guys physically abuse women and moving on and meeting other couples i just could not understnd why a man will just think its normal to dominate a woman.

this self-servicer that hit me actually took off his shirt to fight me. well to be honest., if i was evil i would have done anything in the world to make him suffer but i guess i need to stop hanging around with people like that. you are right! i just brought dis topic on nairaland cuz nigerian men keep defending themselves. they actually hit women. yes, white men do hit women i know that and i am not disputing it.

but we have to accept that he thought hitting me should shut me up. well am nursing a bad headache cuz he kept punching me. anyway its funny cuz i can now understand why men always defend their willes. they can even kill for it grin
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by dangermous: 3:27am On May 12, 2008
I knw the Politically correct answer is for a guy to never hit a woman.

But people some ladies will get on your last nerve. they are so bloody good at it.

Hold your shirt, dare you to hit them and all that nonsense.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by NubianQ(f): 3:40am On May 12, 2008
danger,

Maybe you hit women its ok. but when it comes to holding shirts, hello no i wont risk that cz its direct provocation. anyway, i dont expect you to understand. atleast i don tlk am. if man hit me, i go kill am cuz all i felt like doing was to see him dead.God forgive me but if i saw the devil and he asked me to make a wish i would have wanted he and his whole family dead. but thinkiing back to all of it, i dont care much for what happens to him.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by 4Him1(m): 5:00am On May 12, 2008
if not that i had extended a hand of peace early this morning . . . grin i bite back my candid response even though it makes my tongue bleed. tongue
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by bawomolo(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2008
AND IF YOU READ MY POST I SAID IT WAS NOT DIRECTED AT HIM AS IT WAS A GENERAL TOPIC BROUGHT UP BY HIM HIMSELF.

u hang out with a group of immature folks that argue about the size of their Instruments and u wonder why u got bitch smacked seriously did u expect anybetter from this kind of agbero group.

so u're justifying this barbaric act,
and i suppose u'd do the same?

justify what, did i give the guy props for getting all mixed martial arts with her ass.

don't mind him maybe when his sisters get assualted and his mothers gets beaten he will call them stupid

oh my sisters don't hang out with thugs, and my mum has better things to do than partying with hoodlums and asking mutual friends to "hook" them up. oniranu
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by Nobody: 7:16am On May 12, 2008
that dude needs 3 d1cks up his a55. i agree with nubianQ on this one. most naija guys cant handle rejection. i just dont get it. if his so called girl friend stays with him then she is a fruitcake.

NubianQ, hope u r feeling a lot better?
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by mamaput(f): 8:03am On May 12, 2008
i
join in and say i like it big and i can't stand small guys,  and we all laughed about it. because my other friends girl agreed with me and we were all laughing and i didnt make any reference to GUY X and his tiny willy wonker , but GUY X  was arguing passionately and i tried to end the tlk because i didnt want wahala but he kept going on about women how size doesnt matter.so i spoke my mind aBOUT SIZE.
first mistake why did you not  just shut your mouth

so minutes later, i start to chat to his girl( i never knew he had a girl and didnt bother to ask) so GUY X comes in and tell his girl not to speak to me and i asked him what the problem was and he flipped. he was screaming and calling me names so i talked back at him and told him a piece of my mind.

second and 3 mistake. .

you really went out of your way to provoke that man  and belittle him in front of everayone.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by mamaput(f): 8:17am On May 12, 2008
i will say any woman that is stupid enough to question a mans manhood is asking for what she gets.
asking for what she gets is not the same as deserving it.
small men have a complex bad enough.
you questioned him as a man in the size of his willy wanka
and you questioned him as a man when he ask (ordered his girl friend not to talk to you)

you think about it you want to sleep with a man and all of a sudden he walks out on you because your boobs are too what ever,. how will you feel.

you don't just play games like that. play them to the end or do not even start
that he did not rape you that night gives him all my respect.
that he beat you up.

i can understand.
my kids i already tell them not to tamper with small men and i do not mean willy wonka small but generally shot men because they have complex. they are too young to hear about the other, but when the time comes they will know.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by Seun(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2008
No mamaput, there is no excuse for assault or rape. not raping is no reason for respect, it's the law, and it is a good law. If a woman disrespects a man by yabbing him, he should yab her back. The punishment must fit the crime. And, no, you cannot defend rape and assault on my website. I'll rather ban you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Social Media Crime : Man Stabbed In Ass For Removing Group Member From Whatsapp / How Hushpuppi Was Arrested For Scamming The US Govt 200 Million Dollars / "How I Escaped From An Uber Cabman In Lagos" -- Lady Shares Her Traumatic Experi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.