Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Live To Fight Another Day - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Live To Fight Another Day (2925 Views)

Air Force Officer Who Raped Me Walks Freely, I Live In Trauma / Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by chisimdi(f): 12:10am On May 13, 2008
mamaput:

and that is why you feel so dirty you felt used. and now you are running mad.
my kids are mixes because i am mixed too what do you say to that
want to insult the dead again.
and sorry to disappoint they all have the same father and what more i was even married to him.
what do you think i am a fat frustrated white woman.
and by the way any prostitute will tell you at least she got money for it. you are giving it away free not even for love.
just for the fun of it.
do you not love yourself.
it 's getting hot here oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mk una tk am easy.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by mamaput(f): 12:12am On May 13, 2008
HR.hotness:

thats a new one,,, there is nothing u wont hear on nairaland

please Nubi has apologised why r u insisting on fighting
d girl has said she knew she was wrong why e still dey pain u,,,,,  abi na because she dey talk her own and u no fit talk your own?
please everyone has sex,,, i don't understand what your problem is,,, she is living her life with no apologies abeg let us hear word with your daughter and her results, what has that got to do with anything

bring out one insult  that i have given her or you.
are you the one that stepped into the shit
do you know what my whole family passed through with my mothers sickness.
some people should think b4 they make a comment.
the poster is getting wilder and wilder and in court she will get just as wild and distrue what her fellow women have fought and died for.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by NubianQ(f): 12:12am On May 13, 2008
SO U ARE MIXED RACE , AWW CUTE.

i understand maybe its ur other heritage that makes u dumb! you are not married anymore, sorry hun not my fault.

yes i have sex for fun.SUE ME!

well you are fat and frustrated (sexually frustrated) you spen your whole life on nairaland.

Mamaput,

Stop it oh! call me what you want, do i care? you think i feel dirty? are you daft or are you just white? i cant tell the difference,

i am not getting banned cuz of a mixed race ZEBRA!!! SO ITS ENOUGH
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by chisimdi(f): 12:13am On May 13, 2008
HR.hotness:

thats a new one,,, there is nothing u wont hear on nairaland

please Nubi has apologised why r u insisting on fighting
d girl has said she knew she was wrong why e still dey pain u,,,,, abi na because she dey talk her own and u no fit talk your own?
please everyone has sex,,, i don't understand what your problem is,,, she is living her life with no apologies abeg let us hear word with your daughter and her results, what has that got to do with anything

abeg hrhotness leave dem jo cos i'm hvin fun wit there punches grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by mamaput(f): 12:16am On May 13, 2008
you are exposed after the way you have ranted and raved here .
am proud of my heritage.
Both my German and my Nigerian heritage very proud of it.
and i was banned because of you. i am proud of my ban as well.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by HRhotness(f): 12:18am On May 13, 2008
mamaput:

bring out one insult  that i have given her or you.
are you the one that stepped into the shit
do you know what my whole family passed through with my mothers sickness.
some people should think before they make a comment.
the poster is getting wilder and wilder and in court she will get just as wild and distrue what her fellow women have fought and died for.

I dont give a damn about u, ur family, ur daughter or ur mothers sickness,,, why do u insist on sharing your life story,,, if u want pity start a thread of ur own  angry
The girl has apologised, she said she knows she may have pushed him too far,,, what more do u want?
instead u bringin in irrelevant trash that has got nothing to do with anything.
i dont do insults oh,,, so u better leave me alone or i will tell u what i really think of u!!!  angry angry
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by mamaput(f): 12:18am On May 13, 2008
anyway i have achieved what i wanted  so have a nice day.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by NubianQ(f): 12:21am On May 13, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

go and drown urself
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by 4Him1(m): 1:52am On May 13, 2008
HR.hotness:

why do u insist on sharing your life story,,, if u want pity start a thread of your own angry

the first and only pity-party life story is NubianQ's first post. If she didnt want the replies she's getting then she shld not have put up the post in the first place. Sensitive stories like this are better kept outside of here.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by Dreloaded(f): 2:13am On May 13, 2008
Hm

MamaPut, Usually I respect your comments and sometimes I find NubianQ's comments a little OUT THERE

but I dont understand the constant questioning of Nubian's decision to be in a bed with a guy who she isnt dating

If I remember correctly(my memory si quite good so Im usre I remember correctly) you mentioned how when you were a certain age, wont get into the age right now, out of shame of being a virgin you even went as far as LEAVING your village to find someone that would take your virginity from you to avoid gossip and you found a random person

I just think it's weird that upon doing that you are now preaching to Nubian on who she should or shouldnt be sleeping with. undecided

Nubian Q, you should have pressed charges. Most likely the monkey is an illegal, he would have been deported back on British Airway screaming "I don die o"

Obviously the dude is aware that he's small in the pants and the discussion pissed him off and the fact that you joined in madfe him feel even worse because he knows that YOU know first hand about the topic esp in re: him. Lol he was most likely afraid you'd tell his "gf" about it, hence the lashing out. A bloody coward that wasnt raised by a sane woman

If the "gf" stays with him then she's an slowpoke as well.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by mamaput(f): 7:21am On May 13, 2008
D-reloaded did i insult any one here in any way.
its not about who you had sex with its about what can come ot of it
so i left my town not village to go have sex a 2 and half year relationship came out of it.
it could also have ended in the gutter with my dead body not so. and who would i have had to blame.
thats the way i talk to my kids.i do not punish them i make their mistakes clear to them
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by Nobody: 8:16am On May 13, 2008
damn, u guys fighting?

nobody and i mean nobody should dare attack mamaput. if u ladies are honest, u know ur mums and aunties would dot the I's and cross the T's in support of mamaput's comments. that is not to say that the prick has any right to lay a finger on nubianQ or any other person. she has the right to sleep with whoever she likes.

the moral of this issue is another topic altogether and that is what i believe mamaput is trying to put across. i do not believe she is in support of the guy hitting or raping nubianq.

nubianq, hope u dey ok sha.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by Nobody: 8:17am On May 13, 2008
damn, u guys fighting?

nobody and i mean nobody should dare attack mamaput. if u ladies are honest, u know ur mums and aunties would dot the I's and cross the T's in support of mamaput's comments. that is not to say that the prick has any right to lay a finger on nubianQ or any other person. she has the right to sleep with whoever she likes.

the moral of this issue is another topic altogether and that is what i believe mamaput is trying to put across. i do not believe she is in support of the guy hitting or raping nubianq.

nubianq, hope u dey ok sha.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by tyna1(f): 8:58am On May 13, 2008
Na waoh! what should say to this?
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by HRhotness(f): 9:11am On May 13, 2008
4 Him:

the first and only pity-party life story is NubianQ's first post. If she didnt want the replies she's getting then she shld not have put up the post in the first place. Sensitive stories like this are better kept outside of here.

Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by NubianQ(f): 7:01pm On May 14, 2008
D-loaded,

Yes he is illegal in this country! so i had to press charges and they can't find him, trust nigerians to bring in the christian aspect and the the fact that he was once deported for some crime

well i am good now. moved on and joining some self defence class( if i survive it) and i am not going down without a fight.

4HIM,

whatever! Mr Morals. am not going to get into it with you. i am not worried about posting anything on nairaland.

never have, never will. so i suggest you just leave it be. if you are the best and most perfect person in the world fine but am not trying to be perfect.

if you call my story pity party its all good, but really do you want to keep attacking me and everyone? do u enjoy it? to be honest am done with this.

Nairalanders, i am happy to accept that i am wrong but when people tend to try and claim sainthood its so irritating, i have met people here and they are fantastic and i cant say more than that. i have had my fights and made up with people here.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by mamaput(f): 10:53pm On May 14, 2008
if you want to get a man get him were it pains him most his pocket.
i hope you took some pic of your face.
send them to his boss with regards.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by Dreloaded(f): 2:38pm On May 15, 2008
NubianQ:

D-loaded,

Yes he is illegal in this country!

All rthe more reason to get him deported. Let him keep his brutish ways in Nigeria.
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by seun001(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2008
hmmm,na wa oh!methinks mamput analysed it perfectly only for u to start insulting her.
it aint a matter of keeping shut but making him realise why u didnt let him use his winky. grin grin grin
and mamaput,are we talking about winkies or short men or is the guy short. grin grin grin

anyways there's no justification for him hitting out at you but hey,u asked for it. lipsrsealed undecided

eyah pele. kiss
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by Busybody2(f): 2:45am On Jun 11, 2008
mamaput:

you are exposed after the way you have ranted and raved here .
am proud of my heritage.
Both my German and my Nigerian heritage very proud of it.
and i was banned because of you. i am proud of my ban as well.

Seun:

No mamaput, there is no excuse for assault or rape.  not raping is no reason for respect, it's the law, and it is a good law.  If a woman disrespects a man by yabbing him, he should yab her back.  The punishment must  fit the crime.  And, no, you cannot defend rape and assault on my website.  I'll rather ban you.

Madam busybody, you chose to ignore the warning about your inflammatory comment, hence the ban  wink

mamaput:

D-reloaded did i insult any one here in any way.
its not about who you had sex with its about what can come ot of it
so i left my town not village to go have sex a 2 and half year relationship came out of it.
it could also have ended in the gutter with my dead body not so. and who would i have had to blame.
thats the way i talk to my kids.i do not punish them i make their mistakes clear to them

As this is a public forum which gives you every right to reply to any post that you want to, why did you not just stop at making Nubian's mistake known to her? Why kick her/revel in kicking her when she is down?

Why make your children's mistake known to them, yet feel the need to have Nubian's head off? Are you one of those double-standard parents who thinks their off-springs are holier-than-thou, never do wrong, it can't be my child - I trust him/her . . . ?
Re: I Live To Fight Another Day by Busybody2(f): 2:52am On Jun 11, 2008
@ NubianQ

I am very very very very very very cross with you angry angry angry angry angry angry, are you not your brother's sister's keeper? Why did you not squeal to the guy's girlfriend about the size of his periwinkle, so that the girl could find out what type of randy he-goat her boyfriend is. Imagine the affront, commanding and dictating to his girlfriend about whom she could or could not talk to you, as if she does not have a mind of her own.   angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Of Missing Nigerian Man Found In Canadian River (pics) / How Oba Samuel Atewogboye II Was Sentenced To Death For Killing A Baby In 1944 / The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.