Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Are Those Behaviour A Lady Will Exhibit In Order To Get Intimacy From..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Those Behaviour A Lady Will Exhibit In Order To Get Intimacy From..? (903 Views)

10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Behaviour A Lady Will Exhibit In Order To Get Intimacy From..? by platodeen(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
For quite some time,a lady have been making some pleasant moves towards me. The last time,she insisted giving me a lift on my way home. Although,i take these for mere likeness. She is just a corper and we work in the same place. I perceived that she is never into any serious relationship may be because she has not been around for quite some time because she studied aboard.
I also noticed that we are on the same trail. That is,she is looking for somebody she can call a 'husband' and not just intimacy. So i am. She has everything a man would desire in a woman. She is so calm and absolutely different from 'those girls'.
I can't really phantom what exactly it is that she wanted. And the question that runs through my mind is,'...is it ordinary likeness or equal search for intimacy?'
I am in my late twenties and she is in her mid twenties though,i look physically younger than her.
If i decide to approach her and it is ordinary likeness that she has for me,it might result to embarrassment. On the contrary, despite her attitude,I'm afraid i might be at the losing end since she is a corper and shall be leaving almost very soon. And if i have to approach,should it be to invite her; to a club,restaurant on a weekend or what?
My question is; What exact attitude do i expect from her in order to nail it or confirm that she is actually looking for intimacy and what do i have to do so as not to piss her off?
I will appreciate responses from ladies better please.
It is not a compulsion to respond as i will only appreciate serious and efficient advice and experiences
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Behaviour A Lady Will Exhibit In Order To Get Intimacy From..? by Enegod(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
lemme think..i will be back shortly!!!
Re: What Are Those Behaviour A Lady Will Exhibit In Order To Get Intimacy From..? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 24, 2013
If you have feelings for her,then approach her and let her know about your feelings toward her rather than die in silence.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Behaviour A Lady Will Exhibit In Order To Get Intimacy From..? by james1(m): 4:14am On Jun 24, 2013
guy move fast and cast the"die";its either a yes or a no and either of that shouldn't cost you sleepless nights or kill you.
it could be one of two things though;she needed company;a situation you as a sharp guy can still turn to your advantage by "been a great guy,enough to compel her to seriously question the position of her bf if she got any" or she likes you outright,your lucky day;women love to sample affection and just can't help it should a guy who was just the "other guy"becomes super nice or caring.
she has given you all the tools to work with;begin by been interested in things all about her;find out where she loves to hang out or what she enjoy doing and join in like your life depends on it,you know once you two have similar"LIKES"everything you will begin to make a lot of meaning to her.
don't rush too much unless she is the one rushing then just 'flow" with her otherwise start as a friend and gradually work your way up her heart.
thank me later!!
Goodluck!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Jumps From 7 Storey Building Due To Cancelled Wedding / What Makes A Woman A ‘lady’ / Is It A New Trend, Ladies Now Addressing Guys As ''dear'' On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.