Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? (2144 Views)

Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? by UyiIredia(m): 12:38am On Jun 24, 2013
texanomaly:
Alright, how we go do dis? You could start a diary.

I want to take before and after pictures and maybe, share them here to encourage others.
Re: Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? by texanomaly(f): 12:42am On Jun 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I want to take before and after pictures and maybe, share them here to encourage others.
bahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry. Were you serious? If you were, I did not mean to laugh.
Re: Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? by texanomaly(f): 12:50am On Jun 24, 2013
Did he run away? Was he serious? I didn't mean to sound cruel. I thought he was joking. He was wasn't he?
Re: Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? by dhardline(m): 12:53am On Jun 24, 2013
Well congrats to those who have 1big super pack moreover A man who is above 30years,has a wife with 3kids and still has six packs=CHEAT
Re: Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? by UyiIredia(m): 12:54am On Jun 24, 2013
texanomaly:
bahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry. Were you serious? If you were, I did not mean to laugh.

I'm quite serious. Why do you find it funny ?
Re: Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? by texanomaly(f): 12:55am On Jun 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I'm quite serious. Why do you find it funny ?
I'm not sure that would be aloud. Honestly, I'm curious to know the results. Okay, I did not mean that the way it sounded.
Re: Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? by UyiIredia(m): 12:57am On Jun 24, 2013
dhardline: Well congrats to those who have 1big super pack moreover A man who is above 30years,has a wife with 3kids and still has six packs=CHEAT

Schwarznegger and Sylvester Stallone come to mind. Now in these parts . . . hmmmn ! . . . why can't I recall a good example ?
Re: Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? by UyiIredia(m): 12:57am On Jun 24, 2013
texanomaly:
I'm not sure that would be aloud. Honestly, I'm curious to know the results. Okay, I did not mean that the way it sounded.

Okay. No probs.
Re: Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? by texanomaly(f): 1:02am On Jun 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Okay. No probs.
I'm going to follow you, if that's ok. I want to know how it turns out.
Re: Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? by UyiIredia(m): 1:13am On Jun 24, 2013
texanomaly:
I'm going to follow you, if that's ok. I want to know how it turns out.

Ok. But it may take some time, so you'll have to stick it out on this forum if you're that curious. I'm following you too.
Re: Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? by texanomaly(f): 1:22am On Jun 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Ok. But it may take some time, so you'll have to stick it out on this forum if you're that curious. I'm following you too.
Thanks, and good luck. Let me know if I can help.
Re: Why Do All Men Claim They've Got Six Packs? by texanomaly(f): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

It has been a week and one day. How is it going. Have you implemented a plan of action? Status report, please. Or were you just pulling my leg?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Have You Turned Down A Marriage Proposal Before? / Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? / Would You Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.