Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. (2152 Views)

He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently / I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / Tony Elumelu Of UBA Graduated With Third Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. by Ugokings4luv(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
My friend who graduated from unizik with pass in Electronics Engineering dept. Is crying every day,saying with pass he can't apply 4 any job opportunity.But dis guy is intelligent and very good in mathematics but i don't know wat haped 2 him. pls advice him on wat 2 do tanks.
Re: My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. by otokpamike(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Guy crying makes tins worst for urself,its tym u equipt urself with some technical skills,atleast as an engineering graduate,u can learn fast and add to ur cv.also go for some professional corses dats if u ve money.
Re: My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. by obyrich(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2013
Ugokings4luv: My friend who graduated from unizik with pass in Electronics Engineering dept. Is crying every day,saying with pass he can't apply 4 any job opportunity.But dis guy is intelligent and very good in mathematics but i don't know wat haped 2 him. pls advice him on wat 2 do tanks.
I wish you could get him on this forum to get drilled by counsellors here. Tell him that more than 50% of the high rise buildings in Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba were erected by illiterate businessmen. Tell him that he is only a failure in life if he tied his success to his degree. Tell him that a good degree can only earn him an executive servant position whereas his pass can ginger him up to become a master. Tell him that there are many graduates with 2.1 in ELECT ENGRG who are yet to land a good job 5 years after NYSC. Let him know that a poor degree can be a catalyst to greatness if well harnessed. He got a poor degree because he is not cut for a life of servitude!

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. by kkkp: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
Tell him congratulations..he has bn freed frm coporate slavery

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. by Godmother(f): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Tell your friend to go ahead and do his masters and if possible phd ASAP cos that result will get him nowhere fast! Even people with 2'1 n 2'2 re still at home crying. He can also add some professional courses if he has d dough
Re: My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. by Ezegozie(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Godmother: Tell your friend to go ahead and do his masters and if possible phd ASAP cos that result will get him nowhere fast! Even people with 2'1 n 2'2 re still at home crying. He can also add some professional courses if he has d dough

masters and Phd with pass? Are you joking or what?

At op, my bro obyrich has said it all. Follow his advice and it shall be well with you.
I am a final year student of Unizik. the school is generally tough......thats why the nickname UNISTRESS

1 Like

Re: My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. by Fingerlink: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
your friend needs to focus not to be crying cos is never the solution to face the reality of life , who fail once never mean is the final.
Re: My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. by farellstone: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2013
Ezegozie:

At op, my bro obyrich has said it all. Follow his advice and it shall be well with you.
I am a final year student of Unizik. the school is generally tough......thats why the nickname UNISTRESS
wow I just registered for masters in international relations in unizik can you tell me how tough the department could be?
Re: My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. by Ezegozie(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2013
farellstone: wow I just registered for masters in international relations in unizik can you tell me how tough the department could be?

Is international relation under education?

If it is under education then just know dat education is known for having sadist lecturers in post-graduate courses.....the fact dat no department is easy here, but with ur concentration, you shall prosper
Re: My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. by Sanguine(f): 12:54am On Nov 19, 2013
Ezegozie:

And what university in Nigeria is not tough or stressful, huh?? I wonder why people are so quick to come up with some excuse for failure! If only you know that an excuse for failure does not in any way excuse the failure! That's just by the way.

OP, the fact that your friend graduated with a pass does not in any way mean he should sit back and cry like some kid. I'm sure that friend of yours has some innate ability or gift. What if he'd been rusticated or something even worse?? C'mon! Tell him to get a hold of himself, and start harnessing his God given talents. You never know, that 'pass' he had might just be a kinda pass to something really great. That 'pass' might just be some blessing in disguise. Life is too short to continue crying over some spilled milk. cheesy.

GOODLUCK... To you and your Friend. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. by Ezegozie(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Sanguine:

And what university in Nigeria is not tough or stressful, huh?? I wonder why people are so quick to come up with some excuse for failure! If only you know that an excuse for failure does not in any way excuse the failure! That's just by the way.

OP, the fact that your friend graduated with a pass does not in any way mean he should sit back and cry like some kid. I'm sure that friend of yours has some innate ability or gift. What if he'd been rusticated or something even worse?? C'mon! Tell him to get a hold of himself, and start harnessing his God given talents. You never know, that 'pass' he had might just be a kinda pass to something really great. That 'pass' might just be some blessing in disguise. Life is too short to continue crying over some spilled milk. cheesy.

GOODLUCK... To you and your Friend. cheesy

abeg madaam, who is giving excuse for failure here.
And if i may ask again who is failing here?

so you have refered to him as a failure just because he got pass.

where are your manners as a christian? Are you sure you are better than Him
Re: My Friend Graduated With Pass From Unizik. by Finetalk(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2013
He should go back and get another 1st degree. The pass will follow him for life if he is not entrepreneurial.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CIPM Intermediate 1 Study Materials Needed - Please Help / The Top 10 Hottest Careers For 2009 And How To Get Them / Hsmp - Canada And Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.