Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt (4554 Views)

What Men Can / Do Women Fart? / Why Do Women Lie About Their Real Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by eveseh(f): 12:13pm On May 21, 2006
sure we can do it better,anyway what men wear in this world that
women cant wear tongue
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by hydee0k(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2006
men wear magic stick in between their thigh grin
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 4Play(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2006
Women can do a few things better than men.
They can reason like complete morons,most can't reason like that.
They can say the most stupid things tha only a male imbeccille can get away with.

In short women are better than men in stupidity
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 3:19pm On May 21, 2006
Women orgasm stronger, longer, more often and better than men. cool
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 4Play(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2006
@2cantango
Except while masturbating women only orgam if we let them to.We men on the other hand can orgasm even while having sex with a labrador retreiver
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 3:26pm On May 21, 2006
4 Play:

@2cantango
Except while masturbating women only orgam if we let them to.

undecided Please explain undecided

4 Play:

@2cantango
We men on the other hand can orgasm even while having sex with a labrador retreiver

lipsrsealed Are you speaking from experience? lipsrsealed
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by hydee0k(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2006
@ 4play hahahaha……………, your mama must not here it oooooooooo

@2can……I bet you have not seen anything yet
grin sad
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by eveseh(f): 3:32pm On May 21, 2006
lol
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 4Play(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2006
@2cantango
Unlike men a woman's ability to orgasm during intercourse depends on her partners ability.If he knows his stuff he can easily bring her to orgasm.On the other hand most men can climax irrespestive of his partner's lack of ability.

Hence we retain control over the orgasm process.

Women experience their orgasm more easily during masturbation
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 3:42pm On May 21, 2006
@4 Play:

Dude you are seriously mixing with the wrong chicks if you believe that a woman achieves orgasm more easily while masturbating undecided

A woman doesn't have to rely on her mans ability to bring her to orgasm - she has hands of her own and can stimulate herself while her man is pumping.
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by africanboy(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2006
sorry, to take you back, but with the screaming aspect, u ladies are "saying", you fake it? i feel for your guys. d guy probably feeling he has "performed", while you were just stroking with your hand. that's torture (for the guy and girl).

and if you've got "magic sticks", we'll find somewhere for you to put it.
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 4:07pm On May 21, 2006
Why do it if you have to fake it? cool
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 4Play(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2006
@2cantango
Using her hands is the same thing as masturbation,isn't?The fact is only about 33 percent of women  acheive orgasm through penetrative intercourse alone.To climax they need manual or oral stimulation.

The opposite obtains for men.We can acheive orgasm with such ease irrespective of whether we like the lady or not.That is why more men use hookers  than women.

It is good to be a man
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 4:14pm On May 21, 2006
Only 33%? shocked

It is good to be one of the chosen ones cool
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by africanboy(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2006
@2, one of the chosen? prove it!
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 4Play(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2006
Good for u.But for most women it is not so.When they don't climax they think that either something is wrong with them or with thier partners.

That is why it is good to be man.Every morning when I wake I touch my crotch and thank God for creating me a man.

@2cantango
I have a bit of scepticism about your claim.How can we verify?
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 4:22pm On May 21, 2006
How do you suggest I prove it cool
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 4Play(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2006
A signed letter sealed and sworn in oath at the High Court from your u and your partner verifying your claim.

This will entitle u membership of an exclusive club for which I am the founder
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 4:30pm On May 21, 2006
Lmao @4 Play! grin You're funny! tongue

Sure thing if that's what it takes to prove myself. I'll also be expecting to see proof of your eligibility to be the founder of such an organisation. tongue
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 4Play(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2006
My eligibility is legendary.I can send u contact details of witnesses to my abilities.Although some of them maybe a little bitter over my breaking up with them.Most will attest to my magnificience.

So at least we now agree that women can't do anything better than men
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 4:40pm On May 21, 2006
No we have not agreed on anything like that tongue

I think that men and woman are totally different - both genders have special qualities to offer the world. There are things that woman can do that men can't do, and vice versa.

It's no big deal. cool
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by Uzzyan: 4:40pm On May 21, 2006
I know that you know the director general me nafdac.abeg burst this thread women are infact the greatest
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 4Play(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2006
The greatest in what.Simple orgasm is difficult for them
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 4:45pm On May 21, 2006
Simple orgasm is not difficult for all women, and until it becomes difficult for all women, the orgams aspect has no bearing on this topic.

Men can't multiple orgasm! cool
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 4Play(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2006
How many times can women experience multiple orgasm?Few times.The thing is that there is nothing good women do better than men including even the most basic act of humanity-Sexual intercourse
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 4:51pm On May 21, 2006
Few times? That's an understatement.

Now you've really got me feeling sorry for you if your opinion is based on personal experience.
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 4Play(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2006
My experience is blisful.What I say are known facts,anybody can find out by using Google
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 4:58pm On May 21, 2006
Hhmmmm - well statistics can only be based on the participants of surveys.

I've not been surveyed, so whatever google finds is not orgasmic gospel.
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 4Play(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2006
All the survey are based on a broad section of society so it effectively covers u.Although in your case u claim to be in the lucky minority.You are everyman's dream

What does this have to with the title of the thread?
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 5:08pm On May 21, 2006
It has nothing to do with the title of the thread, unless you keep claiming that men are better orgasmicly than women.

I guess if I were to say that women give birth better than men, you'll try to feed me some more of your googled wisdom? tongue cool
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 4Play(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2006
If men gave birth we will do it better because it will be by caesarean section.It took thousands of years for women to realise that this is an alternetive.Had it been us we would have been using ceasarean since
Re: What Men Can Do, Women Can Do It Better: I Doubt by 2cantango(f): 5:13pm On May 21, 2006
Dude that is just lame tongue

I guess you'd breast feed your baby better too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zoro Ft Peruzzi - Giddem Remix / Cracking Down On Piracy And Anything Illegal / Python Swallows Baby At Edo (pixs Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.