Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting (19338 Views)

Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting / Oshiomhole, Okorocha, & Yari Battle For NGF Chairmanship / Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by sluvy4tune(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rivers State Governor and Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF), Rotimi Amaechi on Monday fixed the first meeting of the Governors’ forum after his re-election in May for Wednesday in Abuja.

Despite Amaechi winning the election last month by beating Plateau State Governor, Jonah Jang by 19 votes to 16 votes, Jang had gone ahead to lead a faction of NGF as he claimed that he was the consensus candidate of 19 governors prior to the election.

While the Amaechi group was yet to call a meeting, the Jang faction called a meeting of NGF last week, Monday 17th June, 2013, which was only attended by 16 governors.

But the Amaechi’s invitation for tomorrow’s meeting issued by a Press Officer of the NGF Secretariat, Chidimma Onyenalim reads: “There will be a meeting of Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) on Wednesday 26th June, 2013. Time: 8.00pm prompt. Venue: Rivers State Governor’s Lodge, No. 5 Justice Mohammed Bello Street, Asokoro, Abuja.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/amaechi-calls-ngf-meeting/?fb_action_ids=4961204957199&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by sluvy4tune(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Please mod assist in embeding the link properly
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by ckkris: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
Senior Prefect of Boko Haram Governors, and Yoruba Governors. Meaningless.

24 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Garrithe1st: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
ckkris: Senior Prefect of Boko Haram Governors, and Yoruba Governors. Meaningless.

Unreasonable and Bigoted as to be expected from your ilk.

cool

98 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Unreasonable and Bigoted as to be expected from your ilk.

cool

Hahahahahaha!
Bros, whether we like it or not, the fact is that the NGF division is a pointer to the trend of things in 2015!
Amaechi is in the camp of the opposition and some of us are against the so called opposition because the have teamed up with the tyrant called Buhari!

17 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Goddex: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Good luck to him. Let us see how many governors will attend his meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Watching
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Garrithe1st: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
noblezone:

Hahahahahaha!
Bros, whether we like it or not, the fact is that the NGF division is a pointer to the trend of things in 2015!
Amaechi is in the camp of the opposition and some of us are against the so called opposition because the have teamed up with the tyrant called Buhari!

As I opined in my earlier post, your 1st comment remains empty, bigoted and devoid of rationality. If called out to substantiate your claims you'll scamper off like a petrified mouse..

40 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by sluvy4tune(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Garri the 1st:

As I opined in my earlier post, your 1st comment remains empty, bigoted and devoid of rationality. If called out to substantiate your claims you'll scamper off like a petrified mouse..

ARE YOU IN ANY WAY RELATED TO PATRICK OBAIGHON ?

9 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by nofij(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
lets c hw many governors will honor d "chairman's" invitation
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Garrithe1st: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
sluvy4tune:

ARE YOU IN ANY WAY RELATED TO PATRICK OBAIGHON ?

No Sir.

I'm Deltan....

cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
Garri the 1st:

bros, the comment you referred to was not made by me!

Its like you were momentarily blinded by fury?

12 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by abu12: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
Interesting game
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Garri the 1st:

No Sir.

I'm Deltan....

cool

I am impressed....Garri 4 life! Open-mindedness will cure a lot of us from d age-long disease associated wt cerebral paranoia anytime ethnicity,religion n tribal issues are elevated to an olympian height of mediocrity!

7 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by MaziOmenuko: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

I am impressed....Garri 4 life! Open-mindedness will cure a lot of us from d age-long disease associated wt cerebral paranoia anytime ethnicity,religion n tribal issues are elevated to an olympian height of mediocrity!

Garri the 1st:

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by ckkris: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
Garri the 1st:

When you'll be invited to prove all your lies against President Jonathan I hope you won't run into exile. Make your points because you can't intimidate anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by 9icelag: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Season 3 complete edition

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Garrithe1st: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
noblezone:

bros, the comment you referred to was not made by me!

Its like you were momentarily blinded by fury?

I'm sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Garrithe1st: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

grin grin grin

O'boy take am easy na...
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Mybox(m): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
it means we now hv 2 nigerian governors forum. Hmmm...nigeria jaga jaga
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by dulphines: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
Goodluck to Amaechi.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by ZN2: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nothing but a confused bunch of people.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by nagoma(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
noblezone:

Hahahahahaha!

The real tyrant is in aso rock right now . Tormenting Amaechi because he Ameche chooses to be different. Is it by force?

10 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Nnannanzewi(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
Amaechi is a saleout and the northerners will use him and dump him.he is finished politically.I pity him.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by ichommy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
It is well o
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by nagoma(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
nofij: lets c hw many governors will honor d "chairman's" invitation

The real men will. The mice will not.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by mike404(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nnanna nzewi: Amaechi is a saleout and the northerners will use him and dump him.he is finished politically.I pity him.
I totally agree with ya.... politically he's already dead and buried

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by 80million1: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
BOSS
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by ldpele(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
who doesnt knw the numbers of governors that will be present. mark my word 17only

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by anataala: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nnanna nzewi: Amaechi is a saleout and the northerners will use him and dump him.he is finished politically.I pity him.
ur are the one that is completely finished, is it by for Governor Amechi to be trabalistic like u, shame on u. Please wake up nd be guided

5 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Ikiriye(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
the northerners are known for their treachery surely they will dump Amaechi when they are done

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
First Bullet: See drama. So the other 19 Govs ll attend this meeting? The Govs forum is now a joke. They better dissolve it.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered / Benue Cancels Mass Burial, Prepares For Buhari’s Visit / Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.