Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting (19351 Views)

Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting / Oshiomhole, Okorocha, & Yari Battle For NGF Chairmanship / Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2013
ckkris: Senior Prefect of Boko Haram Governors, and Yoruba Governors. Meaningless.
You are mad, OMO ALE, OLORIBURUKU
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by abokinside: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2013
But Shema and Yuguda are northerners, and they are openly supporting the president yet their people are not calling them names like traitor, sellout etc. Is it okay for northerners to support a south south person bit becomes a taboo when a south southerner supports a northerner. When will you guys grow up?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2013
means:

I do understand you but the times are changing. The president is using all tools at his disposal to ensure that the governors bow to him. Amaechi should not fall for it because when the chips are down, some of the governors you mentioned do not have a gut.

But brother are u suggesting dey shd jettison hold d normal rhythm of holding a shadow meeting b4 d FEC d next day as dey av always done even when dey were stil united just because d president is behaving like a Bull in d China shop

Those who wants to bow wud av long bowed wtout any need to come dis far

D 8 Pro-Amaechi PDP govs r elephants in d party whose states d President can not afford to joke wt if he is ever to have a semblance of victory in both d PDP primaries n main election

Let's not even talk abt d 11 opposition govs who 'dey kampe' n unshakeable lyk d rock of Gilbraltar

Av u pondered even y d PDP recently did a volte-face n tryn to extend an olive branch to Amaechi owing to the strong message that Kwakwanso,Lamido,Wamakoo et al send dat should anybody be suspended,expelled or dismissed frm d party,that they wil take it as an act of persecution against all of dem

So my brother,its only peaceful resolution dat can bring a lasting peace to d PDP...but if d president n his minders think dey can use 'ojuju calabar' style to brow-beat dez set of 'rebels' it won't work!
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Kalamaya: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2013
Personally speaking, Ameachi can't survive this heat from madam. Forgiveness is a sin to her. Because the info reaching us states that Ameachi has sent some emissari to beg for forgiveness. Lets wait and see the pdp governors that will be attending the NGF meeting called by a suspended and controversial member like Ameachi.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by ArewaWarrior: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2013
PDP House of Commotion!!!
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by means(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2013
@ REHOZIBAH,
Well the battle line is drawn. Lets see how the whole thing plays out. Btw, why didn't Jang call for his NGF meeting too to conform with normal procedure of holding an NGF meeting before the FEC meeting?
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2013
means: @ REHOZIBAH,
Well the battle line is drawn. Lets see how the whole thing plays out. Btw, why didn't Jang call for his NGF meeting too to conform with normal procedure of holding an NGF meeting before the FEC meeting?

U can see who is jittery n looking 4 acceptance by all means

Jang faction av cald meeting mor than 3ce since d hoopla of an election where as Amaechi knowing d right tyn to do av cald his own within d dictates of precedent actions!

Anyway we r watching! But I wud like to say dat there's no battle-line drawn anywhere....

D president shd just relax n stop prodding pipo by d anus to do anytyn dirty 4 him

My clients r waiting...av a 9ce day!
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by deletrue: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2013
iorfy: #speak for yourself my friend,nobody has monopoly of ambition,or are you even from rivers state?how is he finished politically?Bigots lyk you need to get jobs and work across nigeria to be exposed so d@ u'll nah come here and generally speak about northerners,the myopic thought is that all northeners are fulanis and hausas,do you even know how many states are in the north?Soo because Jonathan is president he now chooses who Ameachi talks to and make friends with?
It is extremely difficult to place people to like you at the right hand side. How would you imagine a pdp governor holding secrete political meeting with Tunubu? Or could it be that all the allegations levelled against Ameachi to you are false? Has Ameachi, one day, ever denied any of those allegations? Or do you think pdp is just there for the sake of it? Or Jona should just sit down and wait for Ameachi to ruin him? If not for your low and limited level of reasoning, i would have asked you whether or not you could remember how rude and insultive Ameachi was to Jona? Or you think Ameachi's arrogancy just started yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by buoye1(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2013
So...........?
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by NwaTeacher1: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2013
Amaechi, can you stand 2 finish this fight. If i may say, the fight is 2 big 4 you. Go and ask Silvia how he ended his own. U can't fight with ur father no mata how brave u a
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Austyn44(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2013
[/quote][quote author=Garri the 1st]

I'm sorry about that.

dat's maturity.
Now back to d matter. Let's wait n see the turnout for the meeting.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2013
ARE YOU GUYS AWARE THAT GEJ HAS SUMMONED AN EMERGENCY MEETING OF ALL GOVERNORS EXACTLY THE SAME DAY AS AMAECHI'S DATE D LETTER WAS SENT OUT 3 HOURS AFTER AMAECHI SENT HIS
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by WaleLeemson: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2013
u are just a fool.
ckkris: Senior Prefect of Boko Haram Governors, and Yoruba Governors. Meaningless.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by nnofaith: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2013
abokinside: But Shema and Yuguda are northerners, and they are openly supporting the president yet their people are not calling them names like traitor, sellout etc. Is it okay for northerners to support a south south person bit becomes a taboo when a south southerner supports a northerner. When will you guys grow up?
brilliant! dont forget Dankwambo and Yero too.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Dennykoko: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: First Bullet: See drama. So the other 19 Govs ll attend this meeting? The Govs forum is now a joke. They better dissolve it.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by 9jaCrusade: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2013
Garri the 1st:

As I opined in my earlier post, your 1st comment remains empty, bigoted and devoid of rationality. If called out to substantiate your claims you'll scamper off like a petrified mouse..

I am really impressed by your diction, but most of all your sound logic
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by midpoint: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2013
what GEJ would have done is simply ask Jang to summon a meeting of his own faction same day same time to discuss same issues and he would have achieved the same thing instead of embarassing himself this way.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by mokaflex(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2013
noblezone:

Hahahahahaha!
Bros, whether we like it or not, the fact is that the NGF division is a pointer to the trend of things in 2015!
Amaechi is in the camp of the opposition and some of us are against the so called opposition because the have teamed up with the tyrant called Buhari!

Whatever you think or say about Buhari. Have it @ the back of your mind that GEJ led admin is taking us know where. The sooner you embrace opposition the better you us 9ajeria
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by sainty2k3(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2013
Bashirfuntua: we shall sea
Yes o my broda, we shall SEA with our own ICE smiley

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2013
sainty2k3:
Yes o my broda, we shall SEA with our own ICE smiley

Y na sainty?....u just turned a sinner by dat sarcastic jab below d belt wt yr reply

We shal 'SEA' with our own 'ICE'.....lolz
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by ATMCARD2(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2013
sluvy4tune: Rivers State Governor and Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF), Rotimi Amaechi on Monday fixed the first meeting of the Governors’ forum after his re-election in May for Wednesday in Abuja.

Despite Amaechi winning the election last month by beating Plateau State Governor, Jonah Jang by 19 votes to 16 votes, Jang had gone ahead to lead a faction of NGF as he claimed that he was the consensus candidate of 19 governors prior to the election.

While the Amaechi group was yet to call a meeting, the Jang faction called a meeting of NGF last week, Monday 17th June, 2013, which was only attended by 16 governors.

But the Amaechi’s invitation for tomorrow’s meeting issued by a Press Officer of the NGF Secretariat, Chidimma Onyenalim reads: “There will be a meeting of Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) on Wednesday 26th June, 2013. Time: 8.00pm prompt. Venue: Rivers State Governor’s Lodge, No. 5 Justice Mohammed Bello Street, Asokoro, Abuja.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/amaechi-calls-ngf-meeting/?fb_action_ids=4961204957199&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=
Amaechi should kw dat calling 4 NGF meeting is an at out deprecable apotheosis wit all his ossifying proclivities.So he has nofin 2 celebrate.Amaechi should kw dat calling 4 NGF meeting is an act of deprecable apotheosis wit all his ossifying proclivities.So he has nofin 2 celebrate.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by camelus: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2013
NGF is Fascist,Authocratic,Tyrannical,Undemocratic etc reason being that Governors constituted the Association as Machinery for controlling the Presidency to their own advantage.
The major aim of NGF is to ensure that former or incumbent Governors emerge as the flag bearers of their respective Parties or say PDP this ensures perpetuation of these Governors from one Political Office to a higher one thereby having immunity for longer years so that they can't be Probed.
So my question remains y is the poor Masses interested in this NGF drama that do not serve Public interest.
Be it as it may as GEJ is almost breaking the NGF so that it will pave way for qualified Candidates who has never became Governor to have opportunity during Party primaries to emerge Presidential Candidates this will be equal opportunity for all.
Long live GEJ! Long Live Democracy !! Long live Nigeria !!!
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by iconaus: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2013
camelus: NGF is Fascist,Authocratic,Tyrannical,Undemocratic etc reason being that Governors constituted the Association as Machinery for controlling the Presidency to their own advantage.
The major aim of NGF is to ensure that former or incumbent Governors emerge as the flag bearers of their respective Parties or say PDP this ensures perpetuation of these Governors from one Political Office to a higher one thereby having immunity for longer years so that they can't be Probed.
So my question remains y is the poor Masses interested in this NGF drama that do not serve Public interest.
Be it as it may as GEJ is almost breaking the NGF so that it will pave way for qualified Candidates who has never became Governor to have opportunity during Party primaries to emerge Presidential Candidates this will be equal opportunity for all.
Long live GEJ! Long Live Democracy !! Long live Nigeria !!!

Good talk
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by fredopayee(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2013
Garri the 1st:

As I opined in my earlier post, your 1st comment remains empty, bigoted and devoid of rationality. If called out to substantiate your claims you'll scamper off like a petrified mouse..
Bro, you are talking yanyanpu. What the guy is saying is nothing but "a truth" Its you who will run like a mouse. Find something better to say.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by fredopayee(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2013
dapachez: Sellout not saleout(please take note of the correction). Read before you post. Time will tell who the sellout is?
And why d question mark? Are u asking question or making a statement? No one is perfect. Okpo like you.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by fredopayee(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2013
REHOZIBAH:
Hope you hav taken your drug this morning as prescribed by your doctor? Also, where are those so-called kakanranka governors when Oga Jonathan won 2011 election?
But brother are u suggesting dey shd jettison hold d normal rhythm of holding a shadow meeting b4 d FEC d next day as dey av always done even when dey were stil united just because d president is behaving like a Bull in d China shop

D 8 Pro-Amaechi PDP govs r elephants in d party whose states d President can not afford to joke wt if he is ever to have a semblance of victory in both d PDP primaries n main election

Let's not even talk abt d 11 opposition govs who 'dey kampe' n unshakeable lyk d rock of Gilbraltar

Av u pondered even y d PDP recently did a volte-face n tryn to extend an olive branch to Amaechi owing to the strong message that Kwakwanso,Lamido,Wamakoo et al send dat should anybody be suspended,expelled or dismissed frm d party,that they wil take it as an act of persecution against all of dem

So my brother,its only peaceful resolution dat can bring a lasting peace to d PDP...but if d president n his minders think dey can use 'ojuju calabar' style to brow-beat dez set of 'rebels' it won't work!
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by fredopayee(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2013
REHOZIBAH:
Hope you hav taken your drug this morning as prescribed by your doctor? Also, where are those so-called kakanranka governors when Oga Jonathan won 2011 election?

Hope you have taken your drugs this morning as prescribed by your doctor? Where were those kakanranka governors when oga Jonathan won 2011 election in their states?
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by fredopayee(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2013
ewet:

And who has told you Buhari will be the presidential flag bearer come 2015. The APC is goin to hold primaries for its presidential candidates and the best will emerge. Unlike your gang of thifs called PDP tht ie ready to force the retardeen GEJ down evry1's throath. Tht alone is a reason why some of us also loathe the PDP and GEJ.
Am PDP from child birth. Bro, please go and mark today's date. APC may win 36 states governorship election which is impossible, but they will not smell Abuja 2015.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by fredopayee(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
This has taught us something.
When you try to be gentle, they pull you down. Goodluck tried being friendly with governors and some totally disrecppected him whic is bad of them..
Its good to be hard all the time. If oga Jona na Obj, I bet u by now all ds governors must have been impeached....
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by AsuquoEKenn(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
I will say I lovveeee democracy like I always say. No tanxs to ditactorship, military rulee,authoctocracy and what have u. Ameechi and indeed other Nigerians are under this cover to react to certain ill conducts of our leaders just like my humble self but I wish to say that Ameechi and indeed every other Nigerian has the right to associate freely with groups individuals or organizations etc. We also have every right to equally disassociate if need be. In this case let Ameechi openly pull out and decamped from pdp if he so desire than hiding within and playing with the opposition to bring the party down. No person/group will dare take this kind of treatment. He should no longer hide under the umbrella of pdp and do everything withinnhis powers to pull down the party. River state youths be wise donot allow urself to be deceived. Ameechi has established himself while u are jst begining. Be wise.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Garrithe1st: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
fredopayee:
Bro, you are talking yanyanpu. What the guy is saying is nothing but "a truth" Its you who will run like a mouse. Find something better to say.

Are you ready to substantiate his first comment where he called Amaechi "Senior Prefect of Boko Haram Governors, and Yoruba Governors"??

If not then scamper off like a stupefied squirrel.

cool
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by ewet: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
fredopayee:
Am PDP from child birth. Bro, please go and mark today's date. APC may win 36 states governorship election which is impossible, but they will not smell Abuja 2015.

lets wait and see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari / Boko Haram, ISWAP Have Taken Over Shiroro, Borgu Forests -Niger State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.