Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting (19348 Views)

Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting / Oshiomhole, Okorocha, & Yari Battle For NGF Chairmanship / Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by eminence13(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
Garri the 1st:

As I opined in my earlier post, your 1st comment remains empty, bigoted and devoid of rationality. If called out to substantiate your claims you'll scamper off like a petrified mouse..
grin
Garri the 1st:

As I opined in my earlier post, your 1st comment remains empty, bigoted and devoid of rationality. If called out to substantiate your claims you'll scamper off like a petrified mouse..
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by InvertedHammer: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
/

The battle line is drawn

PREDICTION: RSG Lodge will be cordoned off on June 25th and 26th by fierce-looking armed personnel

//
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Baaby: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
end time shocked cry
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Longeria(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
ritux: Must they hold their meetings at night?
They want to rig attendance too. All the Jangs meetings was all conducted in broad daylight, oohh now I remember that those to attend are witches and wizards hurting the Nation long hence their preference for night, remember, their leader, is Bola Ahmed Tinubu ( BAT)Mtcheewww
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Olayinkaoj(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
Gej has also fixed a dinner for Wednesday night for governors in Abuja. this will make it difficult for Rotimi Amaechi to have up to 20 govs at his own meeting but mind you, he must have contacted his loyal ones to know if they would attend and he must have received assurance from them before calling for the meeting. Rotimi must also be having the conseqeence of a failed meeting in mind before taking this step. Gej can as well go and place barricards and armed men around Rivers House in Abuja beore the meeting and by so doing he would achieve his aim... lol
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by kiyosaki1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nnanna nzewi: Amaechi is a saleout and the northerners will use him and dump him.he is finished politically.I pity him.
It's sell out
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by owobokiri(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is what you get when you allow ordinary governors act like cartel bosses for the best part of your presidential term. How can a governor dare a sitting commander in chief so arrogantly? Cut him to size! Ruthlessly force him spell the word "president"
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by sainty2k3(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Y na sainty?....u just turned a sinner by dat sarcastic jab below d belt wt yr reply

We shal 'SEA' with our own 'ICE'.....lolz

I remain my humble self o smiley
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by Mylove55(f): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
oxford: The one million dollar question is this:

1. Has the NGF fared better under Amaechi?

2. Has Amaechi's ambition and subsquently jettison of the NGF,s consesus mode of electing their chairman, plurized the NGF and Nigerians causing disaffection with the political space?

3.Without Amaechi cant the NGF function effectively

4.With what is happening in the NGF now can we truely say Amaechi is a good leader?

5. Has the river state police commissioner claim that Amaechi is a dictator been proved true with all the happenings in the NGF?

6. Obviously the NGF is dead or dying, will Amaechi be remembered as the chair that killed the NGF because of blind and inordinate ambition?

7. How in practical terms has the NGF impacted positively on the Nigerian masses during Amaechi tenure as head?

8. Amaechi is heading river state and the NGF and both is divided along different lines, can we say this speak well of his leadership qualities?
who teach u how to type rubbish,next time,listen to urself first b4 typing,d questions are double rubbish.in ur village,is it a crime to win,d winner wil become d loser,and loser,d winner.d answer to ur rubbish question 6 &8,it is Gej & jang dat is killing and dividing ngf.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by hycent2008(m): 5:18am On Jun 26, 2013
Laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Ibibioº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsutor_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚ekpong ˚Mi°ºoh≈-=)) =))
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by bashydemy(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2013
means: calling a meeting at this time is a wrong calculation and unnecessary. He's been smarter all this while by being calm and not trying claim legitimacy like Jang. Now attention will be turned on how many govs will be bold enough to attend. Even PDP govs who voted for him will be scared to show up. That's where the problem lies! Attendance will be extremely poor and the illegitimate group are goin to point to it. Wrong move Amaechi!
You might be wrong here bro, What if the Govs turn out and we have like 25 governors on seat to make jest of GEJ and the Jang faction?
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by bashydemy(m): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2013
deletrue: It is extremely difficult to place people to like you at the right hand side. How would you imagine a pdp governor holding secrete political meeting with Tunubu? Or could it be that all the allegations levelled against Ameachi to you are false? Has Ameachi, one day, ever denied any of those allegations? Or do you think pdp is just there for the sake of it? Or Jona should just sit down and wait for Ameachi to ruin him? If not for your low and limited level of reasoning, i would have asked you whether or not you could remember how rude and insultive Ameachi was to Jona? Or you think Ameachi's arrogancy just started yesterday?
Sorry oga so because Ameachi hold meeting with tinubu mean its political meeting? What happen to Business meeting? What if the meeting is base on something else and not political and also because ameachi is a PDP member he should distance himself from other party member even if its something that will favor him.
Re: Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting by bashydemy(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2013
Longeria: They want to rig attendance too. All the Jangs meetings was all conducted in broad daylight, oohh now I remember that those to attend are witches and wizards hurting the Nation long hence their preference for night, remember, their leader, is Bola Ahmed Tinubu ( BAT)Mtcheewww
Sorry they have alot to do in there various states during the day brother and most meetin hold at night even political meetings of high ranks do your findings and stop talking nonsense here. You think every Governors are jobless like the jang factions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis / Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered / 6 Kano Lawmakers Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.